Will Obama Use Ebola Threat To Impose Martial Law?

I suspect Republicans believe Ebola is really mean little demons and if you prayed, you would be "spared".

Obama is sending troops to fight Ebola over there so we won't have to fight it over here, amiright?
Our troops would rather be killing islamofascist ISIS terrorists instead of being sent from their homes to protect monkey fuckers in Africa.

I suspect Republicans believe Ebola is really mean little demons and if you prayed, you would be "spared".

Obama is sending troops to fight Ebola over there so we won't have to fight it over here, amiright?
Our troops would rather be killing islamofascist ISIS terrorists instead of being sent from their homes to protect monkey fuckers in Africa.

Ebola never even attacked us!

You can't fight a virus with bullets and bombs!!

A) We have plenty of soldiers to both
B) No one cares what soldiers want to do, they follow orders

Who is the No one guy that doesn't care what soldiers want to do....................

Tell that No one guy that I care what happens to them and he can kiss my ass. Since you seem to know this guy would you please deliver that message to him.

Who is the No one guy that doesn't care what soldiers want to do....................

Tell that No one guy that I care what happens to them and he can kiss my ass. Since you seem to know this guy would you please deliver that message to him.

Sonny even those in the Army understand that what they want is irrelevant. As the saying goes "you don't have to like it, you just have to do it"

Sonny even those in the Army understand that what they want is irrelevant. As the saying goes "you don't have to like it, you just have to do it"

I understand that, but I'm not in the military anymore......If ordered when in, of course I'd go because of orders

but but but I'm not there anymore, so when I see actions that I see may be harmful to the military........I SPEAK MY MIND...........There is a danger of infection to our people. I am concerned with this issue to our people that we send in harms way. And going into an Ebola infected area is most definitely HARM'S WAY. So as a citizen, I QUESTION the rational of going. Secondly, I want to know what measures are being taken to provide for the safety of or military going into the Hot Zone.

And when I here, NO ONE cares what the military thinks, then I'd like to tell that NO ONE GUY to take a long walk off a short bridge.......................

Finally, while other countries are sending medical staff and help.........we are again flipping almost the WHOLE BILL AGAIN, and providing pretty much all of the security again.........Pardon me for saying that it's well past time that other countries pitch in more than lip service to a situation that the entire world is concerned with. On that aspect, I'd like to thank Cuba for sending 160 VOLUNTEERS, aka Medical Experts to help treat those infected with the EBOLA virus.

BTW..........I'm not your fing son, sonny.

Just for you bear......use it as your avatar..........Since you LOVE NO ONE.......

maxresdefault.jpg

I understand that, but I'm not in the military anymore......If ordered when in, of course I'd go because of orders

but but but I'm not there anymore, so when I see actions that I see may be harmful to the military........I SPEAK MY MIND...........There is a danger of infection to our people. I am concerned with this issue to our people that we send in harms way. And going into an Ebola infected area is most definitely HARM'S WAY. So as a citizen, I QUESTION the rational of going. Secondly, I want to know what measures are being taken to provide for the safety of or military going into the Hot Zone.

And when I here, NO ONE cares what the military thinks, then I'd like to tell that NO ONE GUY to take a long walk off a short bridge.......................

Finally, while other countries are sending medical staff and help.........we are again flipping almost the WHOLE BILL AGAIN, and providing pretty much all of the security again.........Pardon me for saying that it's well past time that other countries pitch in more than lip service to a situation that the entire world is concerned with. On that aspect, I'd like to thank Cuba for sending 160 VOLUNTEERS, aka Medical Experts to help treat those infected with the EBOLA virus.

I agree with you about other countries footing the bill more often.

That has nothing to do with your statement about the "troops would rather be fighting"
what "the troops" want is irrelevant. That was my only point.

I agree with you about other countries footing the bill more often.

That has nothing to do with your statement about the "troops would rather be fighting"
what "the troops" want is irrelevant. That was my only point.

Troops follow orders.........The military is not a democracy.............But this is a politician giving the orders to go..............Therefore I consider what they think RELEVANT.........I don't agree completely with this operation until I'm assured every dang precaution has been taken.

And I'd like to see the lip service country show up for once.

Obama orders 3 000 American troops into West Africa to fight Ebola - NY Daily News

WASHINGTON — Calling Ebola a “global threat,” President Obama on Tuesday ordered 3,000 military personnel into the epicenter of the outbreak in West Africa but said the chances of it spreading to the U.S. were “extremely low.”

He announced that the U.S. will help the governments and health care systems in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea by training thousands of health care workers and building treatment centers.

“If the outbreak is not stopped now, we could be looking at hundreds of thousands of people affected, with profound economic, political and security implications for all of us,” Obama said Tuesday.

“This is a global threat, and demands a truly global response.”

Lets start by rounding up white right wing Christians,plenty of room for them to be held in northern Alaska and gitmo

I'm not going into this Martial Law thing......This is a deadly virus. It is spreading and we are sending our people right into the area..........

We are risking exposure to our troops by sending them there............This is a CDC matter and World Health Org matter to try and stop the spread. They are trained to do this............

If we are only dropping supplies in CLEAR SAFE ZONES then my hair doesn't stand up as much on the potential exposure to our troops.
They can use their MOPP 5 suits...

Obama orders 3 000 American troops into West Africa to fight Ebola - NY Daily News

WASHINGTON — Calling Ebola a “global threat,” President Obama on Tuesday ordered 3,000 military personnel into the epicenter of the outbreak in West Africa but said the chances of it spreading to the U.S. were “extremely low.”

He announced that the U.S. will help the governments and health care systems in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea by training thousands of health care workers and building treatment centers.

“If the outbreak is not stopped now, we could be looking at hundreds of thousands of people affected, with profound economic, political and security implications for all of us,” Obama said Tuesday.

“This is a global threat, and demands a truly global response.”

Lets start by rounding up white right wing Christians,plenty of room for them to be held in northern Alaska and gitmo
How many Illegal Alien children have you sponsored?

He's calling up the troops, what are they going to shoot the infected?

What's the point, Barry?

Will Obama use Ebola threat to impose Martial Law in the USA?

For your own good
Hi!

Curious if CrusaderFearMonger is still pondering whether martial law will be imposed by Obama.

He's calling up the troops, what are they going to shoot the infected?

What's the point, Barry?

Will Obama use Ebola threat to impose Martial Law in the USA?

For your own good
Hi!

Curious if CrusaderFearMonger is still pondering whether martial law will be imposed by Obama.

Why did he send troops to West Africa? What was the point?

Did Obama draw a line in the sand against Ebola?

Forum List

Back