I Found An Awesome Conspiracy/alternative Media 24-hour Radio Network On Hotbird Satellite!!!!!!!

Do You Have Hotbird Satellite Radio? (I Can Help All You Folks In Europe To Find This Network)

• No. Sorry, But I Don't. Thanks.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes. Please Tell Me More About How I Can Find This Awesome Radio Network!!!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

DIRECTOR

Sep 16, 2014
Hollywood
BREAKING!: I FOUND AN AWESOME 24-HOUR CONSPIRACY/ALTERNATIVE MEDIA RADIO NETWORK ON HOTBIRD SATELLTE!!!!!!!

I'll be back on in a bit to post more information about my find, folks.
I tell ya', if you live in Europe and have a satellite dish, this is the *BEST* TRUTH radio you can possibly get for free!!!!!

EXPECT A FULL PROGRAMME SCHEDULE TO APPEAR HERE SOON...

(Anyone know why I can't make my words bold when using a mobile device, though?!)

Last edited:
uds
Whoa bro! Tell us more!
^ I love yer spirit, sir!

I use a mobile device and this place aint as easy as I'd anticipated, for me. Please understand. I *should* improve with time...

...More info pertaining to today's thread coming. Please bear with me, friends...

Last edited:
Hmmm, that avi looks a lot like Tom Cruise.

So spamming msg boards is how he makes his money! I thought he just made semi-crappy movies.

^ It's me, Luddly Neddite! We both just happen to look alike me and Tom, which is handy because I get a lot of pretty ladies wanting to get *real* close to me, if ya' know what I mean...! ;)

I smell spam.

It aint ME, sweetie! Shower often?!

Oh, it's definitely you hun, from the OP on down. Toodles.

And if you're going to use the board to ADVERTISE, quit stealing from the owners and pay up.

Arecyou serious, sweetie?! I've been a member here for, like, 1 minute, and you already suspect bad in me!?!?... For crying out loud! Give a guy a chance, damnit! All Im doing s helping good folks find a way to hear FREE truth radio 24/7!!! Calling me a "spammer", just for doing *fhat* makes YOU look like a phkn PRROT who has learnt a few cheapo comebacks. I don't care about learning such petty tricks, darlin'! If you're puerile Spammometer is sending pulses into your sesitive parts and you feel uncomfortable, then I suggest you get off this thread anddome back when you're more comfortabke. Now...I coukd help you with the last bjt, sweetie..bbbb

(Anyone know why I can't make my words bold when using a mobile device, though?!)

Funny that he's hawking technology but can't figure out his "mobile device" or the USMess app/tapatalk.

As for finding "HOTBIRD SATELLTE!!!!!!!

Start by spelling it correctly and then try google dot com.

Just a suggestion.

I smell spam.

It aint ME, sweetie! Shower often?!

Oh, it's definitely you hun, from the OP on down. Toodles.

And if you're going to use the board to ADVERTISE, quit stealing from the owners and pay up.

Arecyou serious, sweetie?! I've been a member here for, like, 1 minute, and you already suspect bad in me!?!?... For crying out loud! Give a guy a chance, damnit! All Im doing s helping good folks find a way to hear FREE truth radio 24/7!!! Calling me a "spammer", just for doing *fhat* makes YOU look like a phkn PRROT who has learnt a few cheapo comebacks. I don't care about learning such petty tricks, darlin'! If you're puerile Spammometer is sending pulses into your sesitive parts and you feel uncomfortable, then I suggest you get off this thread anddome back when you're more comfortabke. Now...I coukd help you with the last bjt, sweetie..bbbb

Apologies. I see that I have done you a grave disservice. You are no mere garden variety spammer, you are also a troll.

Not a very good troll, but a troll nonetheless.

With the exception of the fella' in the big top-hat, you two others are utterly *mean* phkers! One alleges that I am "a spammer"; whilst the other doesn't even have enough humanity in him to show me how I can more-easilly use USMessageBoard dedicated mobile software applications!!!

I'll carry on talking to the hat man, if y'all don't mind. Shuuucks!!!

BREAKING!: I FOUND AN AWESOME 24-HOUR CONSPIRACY/ALTERNATIVE MEDIA RADIO NETWORK ON HOTBIRD SATELLTE!!!!!!!

I tell ya', if you live in Europe and have a satellite dish, this is the *BEST* TRUTH radio you can possibly get for free!!!!!

Too busy driving,,it's a default app that senses when you are driving and posting so you are more likely to wreck,,then when recuperating you will spend more time posting on USMB...

With the exception of the fella' in the big top-hat, you two others are utterly *mean* phkers! One alleges that I am "a spammer"; whilst the other doesn't even have enough humanity in him to show me how I can more-easilly use USMessageBoard dedicated mobile software applications!!!

I'll carry on talking to the hat man, if y'all don't mind. Shuuucks!!!

they post from the retirement home and are surly...

As for finding "HOTBIRD SATELLTE!!!!!!!

Start by spelling it correctly and then try google dot com.

Just a suggestion.

You suck. It's *that* simple! All you come here for is to make *yourself* look big. Helping others is *not* in your repetoire, is it?...

Suck off.

Too busy driving,,it's a default app that senses when you are driving and posting so you are more likely to wreck,,then when recuperating you will spend more time posting on USMB...

Duuuude!!!! So glad I now have another pal!!!!!! Thanks for posting this because I was wondering whether to stay or not! Believe me friend this is *not* a spam thread! Even if it is, it's still useful information to all radio-lovers in Europe, isn't it!?

Forum List

Back