Will Obama stay in office? Yes or no

Do you believe Obama will stay in Office? Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
8485a88892a984af2fa1cd8e5561069b25133412fac5be32f0f151ea06b58ead.jpg

I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?
You need to get back on your meds.

I just noticed the numbers are going up for Obama not leaving office. 30.3% believe he won't leave and 69.7% believe he will. Does that upset you?

I don't remember Clinton supposedly was not going to leave office. I do remember some bat-eared crazy lefties were afraid that Bush was going to make a power coupe. Obama, without doubt, will leave office on schedule.

Anyone who really believes BHO will stay is deranged, imo.

I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?
You need to get back on your meds.

I just noticed the numbers are going up for Obama not leaving office. 30.3% believe he won't leave and 69.7% believe he will. Does that upset you?
No it upsets me when people go off their meds.

ISIS is more likely to remove him from office than he is likely to try to stay in office.

Forum List

Back