Will Obama stay in office? Yes or no

Do you believe Obama will stay in Office? Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
Here's the question; how many military personnel, active, former or retired out of the hundreds of thousands........?
Yeah, they're nutjobs.
Obama would have to amend the constitution or find a valid reason to stay in office longer than he is supposed to. About the only thing that would suffice as a valid reason is the new president elect died just before taking office then (I believe) there would have to be a special election to elect a new president. He would stay in office only until that is completed and the new president elect could take office.
If he declared marshal law he better have a damn good, iron-clad compelling reason or Congress and SCOTUS will give the nod to Federal law enforcement to arrest him and toss him in jail.
You assume that this president gives a shit about the law or the Constitution. So far, he has proven that he DOESN'T. If he stays in office it will be ILLEGALLY and it will be because he is prepared to use military force against any oppostion (IF he thinks he can get away with it).
Ewan-McGregor-Laughing.gif

That isn't a response. Some would call it a nervous reaction.
And those some would be seriously unhinged.
It's the appropriate reaction to unmitigated stupidity. :thup:

There are quite a few people asking the question - people making videos about it on youtube - mentioning it in interviews with journalists, it is coming from a very wide variety of people - different walks of life. It's not logical to accuse them all of being unhinged. Where there is smoke there is fire.

In this case, I would say where there is smoke there are a lot of seriously stoned people. I can only conclude that the people who actually believe this must think (and I use that word loosely) that Obama has god like powers. All he has to do is wave his hands and the rest of the country will just go along with whatever he wants. The congress, the courts, the military, the police and the citizens will just shrug their shoulders and accept it as a fait accompli. And then, of course, the alien overlords will make themselves known - all dressed in drag - and the rivers and lakes will turn to chocolate.

Minus a MAJOR catastrophe, as in a country-killing asteroid impact or all-out nuclear warfare on the homefront, which would have to completely undermine the elections process by way of widespread death and destruction of our societal/political infrastructure, no.

I think, for some, such fears are rooted in a shamefully poor understanding of the true nature of the American political system. Obama's office is nowhere near the true pinnacle of power. It's far more likely that those responsible for his current occupation of that office (and I'm not talking about the American voters here) will simply continue in the status quo, offer up two more "viable candidates" (one from 'the left' and one from 'the right'), and thereby retain their stranglehold on the US government, no matter which one wins the election (a divide-and-conquer strategy they've extended to all 3 branches of power in our overthrown government).

For people like Jeri, the misunderstanding is exacerbated by their zealous delusions and the resulting desire to finally see their precious 'end times prophecies' fulfilled (the second coming, Armageddon, and all that happy crap.). Painfully pitiful on so many levels.

I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?
Give me a fuckin' break. The left pulled this shit when Bush was in office.

jck.gif

No.....the left did no such thing.

:lol: Oh yes they did. I remember it vividly and I also recall the right saying the same with Clinton.

The left did think that Bush would not leave office but as for Clinton? I do not recall ever hearing such a thing What is your source for that story?

I never heard the one about them saying they did not think Bush would leave office but it was all over everywhere back then how they all thought clinton was not going to leave office.

I remember hearing that many times Clintons last few months in office.that is why I dont pay one mind to the rumors that Obama wont leave office either especially now after hearing from you they said the same about Bush as well.

Like I said,i dont remember hearing that about Bush.I did not know about that one.

9/11 I listened to a very interesting video the other day - it is quite long but I have to get it for you. It is Fritz Springmeier talking about 9/11 and there is a lot of very interesting information on there. Fascinating talk he gave!

Here it is:

I have never heard this man before but he does have quite a good deal of information about the occult. I found him to be very informative. It's a long video so save it and watch it later if you have not seen it before.

I liked that he made the point of stating that the Bavarian Illuminati that Adam Weishaupt started came from the earlier Illuminati - (as he was educated by the Jesuits -Ignatius Loyola founded the Jesuits and the original Illuminati) but I was disappointed that he never mentioned that it is the Vatican that is home base and author of these other "secret societies"..

Last edited:
9/11 I listened to a very interesting video the other day - it is quite long but I have to get it for you. It is Fritz Springmeier talking about 9/11 and there is a lot of very interesting information on there. Fascinating talk he gave!

Here it is:

I have never heard this man before but he does have quite a good deal of information about the occult. I found him to be very informative. It's a long video so save it and watch it later if you have not seen it before.

I liked that he made the point of stating that the Bavarian Illuminati that Adam Weishaupt started came from the earlier Illuminati - (as he was educated by the Jesuits -Ignatius Loyola founded the Jesuits and the original Illuminati) but I was disappointed that he never mentioned that it is the Vatican that is home base and author of these other "secret societies"..

I'll take a look at it sometime down the road IF you give me your word,you'll watch this video here which is a couple hours long on how Bush Sr had a HUGE role in the JFK assassination.

you havent seen it yet have you? the facts in there overwhelming prove that Bush sr had a huge hand in it.

Its too bad we cant get a president in office that is an independent because both parties are corrupt and serve the bankers instead of the people and that is why the CIA killed JFK because he was trying to return us to the constitution of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of these big businesses and corporations that do now.

JFK had his flaws but the facts are he was our last REAL president we had because he served the people instead of the bankers like every single president since him has,thats why they killed him and why every president since kennedy has stayed alive.

every single president since kennedy has been more evil and corrupt than the previous one with the exception of carter.carter was the only halfway decent president we have had since kennedy because he also tried to get rid of the CIA like kennedy. carter is the only president since kennedy who had any morals.He was a devoted christian who tried to do the right thing as well.

our government would have killed carter as well had he been elected to a second term but they knew he was on his way out and had it fixed so reagan would win the nomination plainning it for him to be the new president so they were not worried about carter being reelected.

Israels mossad along with the CIA was involved in the assassination just like they were behind 9/11.

you probably understand that the president is just a puppet for the establishment and if they dont do what they tell him to do,then they pay the price of it right? kennedy was not doing what they were telling him to do so they killed him.

his assassination still effects us today because our right to elect our own people was taken away from us that day.thats why it is STILL important to be concerned about his murder because the REAL killers including George Bush sr,got away with it and their offspring are making decisions that effect our future.

Kennedy was not following the party line that the democrats and republicans are told to follow when they become president and he paid the price for it.every president since him,HAS followed the party line they are told to while entering office.they know if they dont,they will end up liked kennedy.

these evil organizations the CIA and the mossad are controlled by the vatican that you mentioned no less.

Last edited:
I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?

jck.gif

I don't remember that, but if some said that, they were crazy too.

This thread belongs in the mental case Conspiracy Theory thread doesn't it?

Asking a question that is on the minds of many Americans does not denote mental illness but rather is a sign that not every trusts this president. Has this occurred to you or do you not consider the motive of such a question? So far the poll is at 50 -50 so I'd say there are two sides to the story. You should consider that before going off the rails.

All that proves is that half of the people responding are crazy.

Yeah, I

jck.gif

Yeah, I probably should have clarified, (LoneLaughter went bananas because I didn't :lol: ) it was a combination of batshit crazys on the left and on the right. Some claim it happened when Clinton was leaving office, that I don't remember but it wouldn't surprise me.

You do know that there are retired military who are convinced he is not leaving and are even saying so. Right?

Just because they're retired military doesn't mean they're not crazy.
So they are all crazy and that is why they believe he isn't going to leave? Interesting.

Congratulations. I knew you would eventually make progress.

That is what you call progress?

This thread belongs in the mental case Conspiracy Theory thread doesn't it?

Asking a question that is on the minds of many Americans does not denote mental illness but rather is a sign that not every trusts this president. Has this occurred to you or do you not consider the motive of such a question? So far the poll is at 50 -50 so I'd say there are two sides to the story. You should consider that before going off the rails.

All that proves is that half of the people responding are crazy.

Interesting.

Yeah, I

jck.gif

Yeah, I probably should have clarified, (LoneLaughter went bananas because I didn't :lol: ) it was a combination of batshit crazys on the left and on the right. Some claim it happened when Clinton was leaving office, that I don't remember but it wouldn't surprise me.

I think it's safe to say that anybody, from either party, who believes that kind of crap is crazy.

You do know that there are retired military who are convinced he is not leaving and are even saying so. Right?

Just because they're retired military doesn't mean they're not crazy.
So they are all crazy and that is why they believe he isn't going to leave? Interesting.

Congratulations. I knew you would eventually make progress.

That is what you call progress?

Acknowledging that all the people who actually believe such crap are crazy is progress. Good for you.

hey jeri,you never replied to post# 188 to answer my question.

on the topic of this thread,if there ever was a president who WOULD stay in office,it would be Obozo,a foreigner who is running the country. dont think he will and hopefully we will finally stop hearing all this talk about a president staying in office by media pundits when he doesnt stay.

if a foreigner doesnt stay in office,then maybe these media pundits will finally stop it with this stay in office nonsense after obama leaves.

Last edited:
Is it possible that this "Deal" with Iran is designed to precipitate a nuclear crisis that would bring on martial law and suspension of elections?

Probably not but there can be little doubt He has wet dreams (if properly equipped) about that possibility.

You need to get back on your meds.

Forum List

Back