Will Obama Run For Second Term?

Will Obama Run for Reelection in 2012

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
It's highly unlikely that the economy will improve between now and 2012 in a similar fashion to it's performance from 1983-1984. Even the Obama Administration is talking down expectations and claiming that it will take years for unemployment levels to be meaningfully reduced.

It's all about The Jobs. And on that front, Obamanomics is an Epic Fail.

The poll question, however, is also about Obama's own psychology. Is he the type that will run for re-election if there is a high risk that he will lose? I doubt it.

I put little faith in internet armchair psychologists.

Your diagnosis of all the personality traits that you place on Obama are not the slightest bit based in fact.

I have every right to form an opinion.

Off topic, why do you have flag with your brain on it as an avatar?

It's highly unlikely that the economy will improve between now and 2012 in a similar fashion to it's performance from 1983-1984. Even the Obama Administration is talking down expectations and claiming that it will take years for unemployment levels to be meaningfully reduced.

The poll question, however, is also about Obama's own psychology. Is he the type that will run for re-election if there is a high risk that he will lose? I doubt it.

Your diagnosis of all the personality traits that you place on Obama are not the slightest bit based in fact.

Interesting: So you have no opinion of his character?

quote by lizzie:
She was more popular before the last nomination. I watched an interview with a couple of democrat delegates to the convention awhile back, and according to them, they were instructed who they would nominate/vote for, regardless of who the people they were representing wanted as a nominee. There's so much crap that goes on in the nomination process, that I have no faith in who is popular getting the nomination. It's back room deals and political pressure, especially when it comes to anything associated with Chicago

Source?

It was a couple of months ago, and I can't remember the names of the two people interviewed, but one of them was a lawyer. If I can google anything, I'll link it.

edit- sorry I screwed up the quotes.

Last edited:

Interesting: So you have no opinion of his character?

I put even less faith in the "character" of politicians.

I have every right to form an opinion.

Off topic, why do you have flag with your brain on it as an avatar?

No, you're the poopy head, poopy head!!!

Now that we've graduated from kindergarten, of course you have the right to form an opinion. It's when you assert your opinion as accepted fact is where the problem comes in.

Like where you claimed that Bill Ayers ghost-wrote one of Obama's books - entirely not true, yet you posted it as accepted fact.

Will Obama Run For Second Term?

If I was him I'd tell y'all to kiss my black ass!

What this idiot riddled country needs is SARA!!! to finish the job Bush almost completed.

It will take this nation to be completely on its knees to see that Christian Fundimentalists have no business being any higher on the political food chain than dog catcher.

[
I have many opinions. Many, many opinions.

Obama's "character" isn't one of them, no. I don't give a shit about "character", I care about real things.

The commonness of this sentiment is why we're screwed.

No, we'd be a lot less screwed if everyone stopped pretending their guy's "character" was better.

[
I have many opinions. Many, many opinions.

Obama's "character" isn't one of them, no. I don't give a shit about "character", I care about real things.

No, we'd be a lot less screwed if everyone stopped pretending their guy's "character" was better.

Not at all. We would be alot less screwed if everyone actually had some, rather than being corrupt and sleazy. Our entire society is rife with it, and it will lead to our eventual downfall.

As the economy worsens and his approval levels fall, a meme has started to float around that Obama won't run for a second term.

So, lay down your bet. Will he or won't he run for reelection in 2012?

I bet 10K he runs and wins the nomination.
And another 500K that I will not vote for him.
If Obama runs would you rather risk having a Republican win than vote for Obama? This is the era of lesser-of-two-evils and sometimes unhappy choices must be made.

I would be very happy if the DNC puts Dennis Kucinich, Alan Grayson or Howard Dean up in place of Obama. But I know that's wishful thinking.

Yes he will run. Yes he will win.
Although Progressives say they won't come out like they did in '08, you can bet your hat they will.. No sensible person that cares for their country would stand by and let Sarah Palin become President.

Not at all. We would be alot less screwed if everyone actually had some, rather than being corrupt and sleazy. Our entire society is rife with it, and it will lead to our eventual downfall.

The fact that our entire society is rife with it is exactly why it's a pipe dream to expect any politician to not be in it for himself. Until we switch to a form of government where the only people who get elected are people who don't want to be elected, it'll always be this way.

he will not run. he already accomplished what he set out to. become first (1/2) black president and transform america.

next up.

return to his roots and become king of kenya.

after that, prime minister of earth.

Forum List

Back