Will Obama Run For Second Term?

Will Obama Run for Reelection in 2012

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
As the economy worsens and his approval levels fall, a meme has started to float around that Obama won't run for a second term.

So, lay down your bet. Will he or won't he run for reelection in 2012?

Although I doubt he will, because the dems will tell him not to, I'm hoping he does, because there's about a dozen states and a new bill congress passed that say's you'll have to produce a "real" birth certificate. Maybe then we'll get to see obama's.

As the economy worsens and his approval levels fall, a meme has started to float around that Obama won't run for a second term.

So, lay down your bet. Will he or won't he run for reelection in 2012?

I bet 10K he runs and wins the nomination.
And another 500K that I will not vote for him.
If Obama runs would you rather risk having a Republican win than vote for Obama? This is the era of lesser-of-two-evils and sometimes unhappy choices must be made.

I would be very happy if the DNC puts Dennis Kucinich, Alan Grayson or Howard Dean up in place of Obama. But I know that's wishful thinking.

:eek: This man has lost his fuckin mind

So let me get this straight. All those that say he won't run, how many of you have ever claimed that all Obama wants is power. "He's power hungry", "the healthcare bill is a power grab", blah blah.....

So if he is SOOO power hungry, why the hell would he not run again? For the most powerful position in the world??? How the hell do you make both of those claims? I'll tell you how, because your opinions aren't based on reality or fact.

because maybe he's become a conscious incompetent.

Become? Have you ever thought he was competent?

All he wants is power though, right? Why would he not run for President again if he hated america and only cared about power. Even if he knew he was doing a shitty job, he would surely be too power hungry to care about whats best for America, right? So which is it?

I gave you an answer DUmmie and clearly it blew right through that space between your ears. Have a nice day.

because maybe he's become a conscious incompetent.

All he wants is power though, right? Why would he not run for President again if he hated america and only cared about power. Even if he knew he was doing a shitty job, he would surely be too power hungry to care about whats best for America, right? So which is it?

I gave you an answer DUmmie and clearly it blew right through that space between your ears. Have a nice day.

If you're going to try and insult me, at least spell the insult correctly. AWESOME! You just made my day. Holy shit, I love reading your posts, always a guaranteed laugh. :lol:

With an ego like his, there is no way in hell he won't run.

If he's as toxic as Carter was in 1980, the party will abandon him.

They didn't abandon Carter. It is practically impossible to unseat a sitting President in party.

I think if he wasn't going to run again, you'd have seen more noise to that affect coming out and some Democrats jockeying for position at this point. Something major like tha wouldn't stay secret long.

There's also not a lot of reason to decide to not run. What do you gain? Really? If a sitting President is facing losing the Oval Office, a new candidate from the same party won't have a lot of chance either.

I bet 10K he runs and wins the nomination.
And another 500K that I will not vote for him.

I'll take that bet and raise you $1,000,000 that he will not run, but that you will vote for him.

I wonder if I'll be able to buy a Big Mac with $1M in November 2012

Idiotgram, doesn't even qualify as glib. What makes you 'think' (1) inflation is in the cards, and (2) how Obama, or any president, is able to create the conditions for runaway inflation?
It is also my opinion you use short stupid posts to cover the fact that your opinions are all emotion based.

If you're going to try and insult me, at least spell the insult correctly. AWESOME! You just made my day. Holy shit, I love reading your posts, always a guaranteed laugh. :lol:

How would you spell DUMMIE?

I think if he wasn't going to run again, you'd have seen more noise to that affect coming out and some Democrats jockeying for position at this point. Something major like tha wouldn't stay secret long.

No it wouldn't.

But I submit that any announcement to the effect that Obama would not seek a second term wouldn't come until November 2011 at the earliest: LBJ didn't pull out until March 1968 after his disasterous showing in the New Hampshire primary.

His ego is too big to step aside plus he knows he has the Liberal media behind him and the world could be on the brink of extinction and we have the evidence that Obama was responsible and the Blacks in this country will vote for him because he is black.Pretty much every one of them will as proven by the 96% of blacks who voted for him the first time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back