Will Obama Run For Second Term?

Will Obama Run for Reelection in 2012

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
As the economy worsens and his approval levels fall, a meme has started to float around that Obama won't run for a second term.

So, lay down your bet. Will he or won't he run for reelection in 2012?

I bet 10K he runs and wins the nomination.
And another 500K that I will not vote for him.

I'll take that bet and raise you $1,000,000 that he will not run, but that you will vote for him.

As the economy worsens and his approval levels fall, a meme has started to float around that Obama won't run for a second term.

I'll take that bet and raise you $1,000,000 that he will not run, but that you will vote for him.

I wonder if I'll be able to buy a Big Mac with $1M in November 2012

Yes. He will run for re-election.

OK but I vote Libertarian dude so you lose before the election even begins.
Keep your day job.

I'm convinced that he dislikes being President. Too much responsibility to get things done for someone whose never really accomplished anything.

I think the presidency interferes with his golf game and vacation time. So he probably won't run for a second term.

He'll run and...he'll win.

WHO will the Republicans put up against him?

The RepubliCON$ are really TOAST!!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!
nbxmxg.jpg

gawd I hope he doesn't run again.

I've seen enough of his face on my t.v. and listened to his condescending monotone PREACHING to last me a lifetime. shit it already feels like EIGHT FRIGGEN YEARS.

[
I have many opinions. Many, many opinions.

Obama's "character" isn't one of them, no. I don't give a shit about "character", I care about real things.

The commonness of this sentiment is why we're screwed.

Let's hope not. Let us hope he recognizes he cannot handle his "inheritance" like a grown man and just get the hell out of the way. I'm sick of his whining about it.

So let me get this straight. All those that say he won't run, how many of you have ever claimed that all Obama wants is power. "He's power hungry", "the healthcare bill is a power grab", blah blah.....

So if he is SOOO power hungry, why the hell would he not run again? For the most powerful position in the world??? How the hell do you make both of those claims? I'll tell you how, because your opinions aren't based on reality or fact.

Obama in office should be a lesson to all voters, experience should be a key factor when considering a canidate for president.

So let me get this straight. All those that say he won't run, how many of you have ever claimed that all Obama wants is power. "He's power hungry", "the healthcare bill is a power grab", blah blah.....

So if he is SOOO power hungry, why the hell would he not run again? For the most powerful position in the world??? How the hell do you make both of those claims? I'll tell you how, because your opinions aren't based on reality or fact.

because maybe he's become a conscious incompetent.

I think he will run again. His ego won't let him not run. He is, after all, the Savior. LOL

I think he's beginning to figure out that America is a right of center country. Always has been and always will be. His agenda just ain't gonna cut it with the majority of the American people.

I think he's also figured out that campaigning for the presidency and actually being the Prez are two totally different beasts.

I sure hope I'm wrong but I think he will run again.

I for one can't wait to see the backside of this dude. Jeeze.

Last edited:

because maybe he's become a conscious incompetent.

Become? Have you ever thought he was competent?

All he wants is power though, right? Why would he not run for President again if he hated america and only cared about power. Even if he knew he was doing a shitty job, he would surely be too power hungry to care about whats best for America, right? So which is it?

Forum List

Back