Will NFL players ever kneel to stop blacks from shooting blacks?

Police brutality is a problem that has a ready solution but law-and-order types apparently have no wish to hold public servants accountable.
So blacks shooting blacks has no ready solution?

Maybe we should teach "thou shalt not kill" in the public schools?
The poor have always preyed on the poor. Solve that one. Holding the police accountable is as easy as making it understood as a people that they serve us, all of us. Anyone not willing to work under those conditions is not fit to wear a badge.
So what you're saying is that black lives DON'T matter because its not worth even ten seconds of your time to solve the problem of blacks killing blacks?
Who told you that no one was working on Black on Black crime?

Police brutality is a problem that has a ready solution but law-and-order types apparently have no wish to hold public servants accountable.

The poor have always preyed on the poor. Solve that one. Holding the police accountable is as easy as making it understood as a people that they serve us, all of us. Anyone not willing to work under those conditions is not fit to wear a badge.
So what you're saying is that black lives DON'T matter because its not worth even ten seconds of your time to solve the problem of blacks killing blacks?
Tell us who is working on black crime.

Black people. One just finished being your leader.

Or does that not count?
They will when white players start kneeling over whites being the most violent criminals in the US.
Bull. Show your stats.
Go check the FBI page.
You show us the stats. You made the claim, show your evidence, you motherfucking liar.
Not my job to hold your hand. If you cant click on a link thats your problem. :rolleyes:

Black people. One just finished being your leader.
Obungo is as much black as he is white. He did absolutely nothing for black people except use them for political gain.

Or does that not count?
They will when white players start kneeling over whites being the most violent criminals in the US.
Bull. Show your stats.
Go check the FBI page.
You show us the stats. You made the claim, show your evidence, you motherfucking liar.
Not my job to hold your hand. If you cant click on a link thats your problem. :rolleyes:
No, the problem is you're a morherfucking lying pawn for the Democrat party.

Bull. Show your stats.
Go check the FBI page.
I promise I never met your bitch and I am not a Dem. :rolleyes:

Bull. Show your stats.
Go check the FBI page.
Whatever. You're not an American Patriot.

Go check the FBI page.
That was kinda random?. I have never in my life claimed to be an american patriot. :rolleyes:

That was kinda random?. I have never in my life claimed to be an american patriot. :rolleyes:
I know you're not a patriot.

I'm a patriot. Just not an american patriot. :rolleyes:

Who are you a patriot for?

My nation.

My nation.
Okay, I'll play. What Nation are you a patriot for? Nation of Islam?

My nation.
I didnt ask for you to play. Its none of your business which nation. Operational security and all. :rolleyes:

My nation.
I didnt ask for you to play. Its none of your business which nation. Operational security and all. :rolleyes:
Troll.

Forum List

Back