Will Michael Cohen's Testimony Before Congress Effect the Trump Presidency?

trump-2-more-years.jpg

Cohen has offered to take a bullet for Trump...and Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose any support so this could be interesting.

Cohen has offered to take a bullet for Trump...and Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose any support so this could be interesting.
What the fuck are you smoking....must be South of the border shit to fuck you up that much!!!!

How Michael Cohen Turned Against President Trump - The New York Times
Apr 21, 2019 · Michael D. Cohen, who once served as the president's lawyer, testified in February that his former
Michael Cohen Would Take a Bullet for Donald Trump

TDS is not induced by smoking IMO. TDS is clearly a mental illness though. Possible causes are the consumption of vast quantities of Fake News, being uneducated, being unintelligent and possibly retarded, insecure, jealous, racist, etc.

Michael Cohen is scheduled to testify before Congress next week.

Cohen attorney Lanny Davis promises Cohen will spill the beans on Trump.
“He will pull the curtain back and we will hear true stories of Trump’s complicity in crimes, and his immoral, bigoted, and morally vacant character in specific, detailed personal anecdotes,” Davis said of his client’s upcoming testimony, according to former White House counsel John Dean, who appeared on Anderson Cooper 360 on Wednesday. “I think he’s a powerful witness,” Dean said. “He’s been with the president for a long time. He knows his business practices … I think he is potentially a very dangerous witness for the president.”

Michael Cohen Will ‘Pull Back the Curtain’ on Trump During Testimony – Rolling Stone

I wonder if Cohen's testimony will adversely effect the current presidency, and if so, to what degree?

I believe Cohen's testimony could have serious implications for Trump, and for the US political landscape.
Oh yeah, Cohen was a real humdinger! How did Trump survive that one? It was like the atom bomb of testimony!

Well, I used plenty of caveats unlike the Republican & GOP assholes that NEVER think & that are stuck soooooo far up Trump's ass they are blocking the TrumpSewage.

See where I utilized terms like, "I wonder if," "and if so," "could have," and the thread title is a QUESTION.

So, maybe next time try digging your head outta your ass & learn what the English language is (really) all about.

ALSO: As far as Cohen's testimony before various venues I believe there has been enough information provided by Cohen to help in more than one investigation.

After Mueller: The Ongoing Investigations Surrounding Trump

If you believe that Trump is out of the woods yet then you go girl.

Michael Cohen is scheduled to testify before Congress next week.

Cohen attorney Lanny Davis promises Cohen will spill the beans on Trump.
“He will pull the curtain back and we will hear true stories of Trump’s complicity in crimes, and his immoral, bigoted, and morally vacant character in specific, detailed personal anecdotes,” Davis said of his client’s upcoming testimony, according to former White House counsel John Dean, who appeared on Anderson Cooper 360 on Wednesday. “I think he’s a powerful witness,” Dean said. “He’s been with the president for a long time. He knows his business practices … I think he is potentially a very dangerous witness for the president.”

Michael Cohen Will ‘Pull Back the Curtain’ on Trump During Testimony – Rolling Stone

I wonder if Cohen's testimony will adversely effect the current presidency, and if so, to what degree?

I believe Cohen's testimony could have serious implications for Trump, and for the US political landscape.
Oh yeah, Cohen was a real humdinger! How did Trump survive that one? It was like the atom bomb of testimony!

Well, I used plenty of caveats unlike the Republican & GOP assholes that NEVER think & that are stuck soooooo far up Trump's ass they are blocking the TrumpSewage.

See where I utilized terms like, "I wonder if," "and if so," "could have," and the thread title is a QUESTION.

So, maybe next time try digging your head outta your ass & learn what the English language is (really) all about.

ALSO: As far as Cohen's testimony before various venues I believe there has been enough information provided by Cohen to help in more than one investigation.

After Mueller: The Ongoing Investigations Surrounding Trump

If you believe that Trump is out of the woods yet then you go girl.
Trump was completely exonerated. Nobody gives a damn about Dirty Bob's dicta, like any other prosecutor, he either brings an indictment or he shuts his mouth. He bought no indictments, because he had no criminal conduct to charge. The Left has tried to feed the American People a bucket of swill for two and half years and we were all wise to it. Further, the IG report is due at any time and Mueller closed up shop and hightailed it.

If Democrats want to impeach Trump, all they need is a majority in the House, what's stopping them?

There are indications now that 4 members of the FBI abused the FISA process for 4 years, long before Trump came on the scene, illegally spying on Americans at will and that the heads of the FBI and at least Sally Yates were aware of it and did nothing. That we are interested in, as well as reforming the FISA system given how badly the corrupt Obama Administration abused it.

Forum List

Back