Mueller's report

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I hear that Mueller's report should be coming out this week. So if it is found that there is no Russian collusion, then should these false accusations be treated much in the same way Smollett was treated for his false accusations that cost the police department thousands of dollars and man hours that could have been used to fight real crime?

In fact, even if the accusations are true, the legal profession says that it was not even illegal to collude, yet US taxpayers have spent millions on this witch hunt.

My guess is that the report will show "some indication" that Trump was involved with Russians on some level, as are all politicians in the Swamp. Shocking I know.

That should be enough for the Salem witch trial in the House to impeach him.

The only difference is, Smollett will likely do time for his accusations that were not grounded in truth, as where those in the Swamp will all retire millionaires/billionaires.

The results of the report will not be believed, and they'll demand that the House investigates Trump for whatever they can find. These are hateful, sick, and obsessed people who want to see Trump gone. They won't stop just because Mueller's report came up dry.

By the time Congress gets done screwing around, Trump will be voted out of office before they manage to impeach him.

The results of the report will not be believed, and they'll demand that the House investigates Trump for whatever they can find. These are hateful, sick, and obsessed people who want to see Trump gone. They won't stop just because Mueller's report came up dry.

I'm wondering if it will even come out.

For such a long time Dims have said that it was an open and shut case, no doubt whatsoever, yet the length of time this has taken to come out says otherwise.

If the dems keep whining about Trump and doing endless investigations instead of doing their jobs they will get eviscerated in 2020. Mueller's report needs to be believed, it was made by democrat donors

By the time Congress gets done screwing around, Trump will be voted out of office before they manage to impeach him.

I hate to break it to ya, but the way Dims are headed, Trump will win another term.

Here is what is in the report Mueller will let Americans see:

XuFGKW5.png

For such a long time Dims have said that it was an open and shut case, no doubt whatsoever, yet the length of time this has taken to come out says otherwise.
no, we said, ''that is what Mueller is investigating.'' or ''We will find out, when Mueller is done the investigation.'' or ''None of us know yet, what the Special Counsel has found in their investigation''

We are waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting TO SEE IN FULL the Mueller report... If Crooked Trump's pawns HIDE IT from us there will be protests from here to kingdom come!

My guess is that the report will show "some indication" that Trump was involved with Russians on some level, as are all politicians in the Swamp.

as are all politicians

Sounds like you know he's guilty and are already making excuses

Adam Schiff is already saying that the Mueller report's findings will be reinvestigated. Democrats know they will find nothing. What they want to do is use investigation to harass President Trump out of office. What they will do is ensure another term.

no, we said, ''that is what Mueller is investigating.'' or ''We will find out, when Mueller is done the investigation.'' or ''None of us know yet, what the Special Counsel has found in their investigation''

We are waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting TO SEE IN FULL the Mueller report... If Crooked Trump's pawns HIDE IT from us there will be protests from here to kingdom come!

Dim after Dim after Dim, in the politician arena, and these forums, have repeatedly said Trump needs to be impeached.

So you are essentially saying this was all baseless due to not having enough evidence as of yet?

Sounds like Smolly.

I think data shows that not only will he be re-elected but he is going to go in to 2020 with a Super Majority and a much more Trump friendly Congress.

Using BST (Benghazi Standard Time), the Congress still has 3-4 years of dragging a target of the “investigation” through the mud for no reason whatsoever.

If that is the case, it was 4 years of bullshit.

If he was such a threat, it shouldn’t have taken 4 years to remove him from office.

Dimms are so pathetic.

I read all overthis board that Trump wouldn’t make it to Christmas, 2017!

Idiots.

My guess is that the report will show "some indication" that Trump was involved with Russians on some level, as are all politicians in the Swamp.

as are all politicians

You poor baby.
Herr Mueller dug to fucking China and couldn't charge Trump with farting to the Trump Tower elevator.
Barr WILL give Congress the full report less any 'sources and methods' intel. The REPs WILL leak the entire report and the fucking DEMs will claim somehow Mueller didn't do a thorough enough job and somehow the Mueller team was 'bought off' by Saudi money.

I hear that Mueller's report should be coming out this week. So if it is found that there is no Russian collusion, then should these false accusations be treated much in the same way Smollett was treated for his false accusations that cost the police department thousands of dollars and man hours that could have been used to fight real crime?
No.

Our Intel agencies concluded that Russian Intel hacked the DNC and Jon Podesta. Mueller is investigating that hacking.

At the same time, 16 officials from the Trump Campaign had over 100 contacts with Russian officials and lied about a great many of them.

The investigation has returned something like 30 indictments, several guilty pleas, and jury verdicts.
In fact, even if the accusations are true, the legal profession says that it was not even illegal to collude, yet US taxpayers have spent millions on this witch hunt.
It is illegal to conspire. “Collusion” is a term that means nothing in the legal realm.

My guess is that the report will show "some indication" that Trump was involved with Russians on some level, as are all politicians in the Swamp. Shocking I know.
Its pretty clear Trump was conspiring with the Russians to win the election.
Proving it is another matter.

Yeah, the Dems are pretty stupid.

The only difference is, Smollett will likely do time for his accusations that were not grounded in truth, as where those in the Swamp will all retire millionaires/billionaires.

Smollett will likely plead to no jail time as the alleged crime was non-violent.

as are all politicians

You poor baby.
Herr Mueller dug to fucking China and couldn't charge Trump with farting to the Trump Tower elevator.
Barr WILL give Congress the full report less any 'sources and methods' intel. The REPs WILL leak the entire report and the fucking DEMs will claim somehow Mueller didn't do a thorough enough job and somehow the Mueller team was 'bought off' by Saudi money.
Big claims and big predictions

Based on bullshit of course.

We'll see what happens when it happens and you have no idea what Mueller has found unless it was expressed in the numerous indictments already made public

No.

Our Intel agencies concluded that Russian Intel hacked the DNC and Jon Podesta. Mueller is investigating that hacking.

At the same time, 16 officials from the Trump Campaign had over 100 contacts with Russian officials and lied about a great many of them.

The investigation has returned something like 30 indictments, several guilty pleas, and jury verdicts.
It is illegal to conspire. “Collusion” is a term that means nothing in the legal realm.

Its pretty clear Trump was conspiring with the Russians to win the election.
Proving it is another matter.

Yeah, the Dems are pretty stupid.

Smollett will likely plead to no jail time as the alleged crime was non-violent.

Trump will win in 2020. There was never evidence of collusion. Smollets is a hate crime. He will do no jail time. There's a different standard applied to leftists who are racists ie smollet types.

Forum List

Back