Will Libs who condemned Patriot Act Support Obama Drones Killing Americans?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Will you libs be absolute hypocrites (of course). Will you call Bush Hitler over the Patriot Act decrying the tracking of Library Books (Oh the Humanity!) but be silent on the Obama admin saying they can use drones on AMERICANS they "suspect" of being terrorists????

THE SAME ADMIN THAT WANTED TO GIVE 9/11 TERRORISTS A TRIAL AS IF THEY WERE AMERICAN CITIZENS NOW WANTS TO KILL REAL AMERICANS WITHOUT TRIAL??????

After years in the shadows, the administration’s secret drone program burst into very public view Wednesday with lawmakers grilling the attorney general over legal justification for targeted killings and Sen. Rand Paul launching an old-style one-man filibuster to demand answers from President Obama.

The Kentucky Republican held the floor for almost 13 hours, effectively blocking a vote on the nomination of John O. Brennan, whom Mr. Obama has tapped to be CIA director. He said he would relent only if the administration publicly vowed not to target Americans on U.S. soil.

Under close questioning by Sen. Ted Cruz, Mr. Holder repeatedly said American citizens on U.S. soil were not “appropriate” targets for extrajudicial executions.

Mr. Cruz said that wasn’t good enough.
“You keep saying ‘appropriate.’ My question isn’t about propriety. My question is about whether something is constitutional or not,” the Texas Republican said.
Read more: After almost 13 hours, Rand Paul ends Brennan filibuster - Washington Times

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now I know you libs already have your talking points. I already know two arguments you are going to make

1) "The Drone Program was started under BUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!"

True, but Bush preferred CAPTURING terrorists and getting information out of them. And if you can find the Bush admin arguing that they could target AMERICANS ON AMERICAN SOIL (and without trial), you let me know. (I know you won't be able to)

2) "Well, here we go again. Republicans wouldn't hold BUUUUUUUUUUSH accountable for the drone program but now they go after Obama!"

BUT the Bush admin wasn't arguing they should be able to give foreign terrorists trials with juries, while arguing they could target AMERICANS ON AMERICAN SOIL WITHOUT A TRIAL.

I can't wait to hear how else you LYING HYPOCRITE PHONY LIBS will twist yourselves into knots trying to excuse the Obama admin.

My guess is, you know I already shot down your talking points and will keep silent, hoping this argument would go away.

NDAA is an affront to the spirit of the constitution of the USA.

No thinking liberal and no thinking conservative, either, can support this law.

Given that it took an alliance of both Reps and Dems to get this bill passed, one would expect that most people would finally understand that the whole Dems v Reps narrative we're constantly told exists is really nothing but shadow-puppet theater.

But partisans are nothing if not blinded by their loyalty to their party.

Given that it took an alliance of both Reps and Dems to get this bill passed, one would expect that most people would finally understand that the whole Dems v Reps narrative we're constantly told exists is really nothing but shadow-puppet theater.

Liberals are liberals no matter what party they inhabit.

But if they are all the same, why is Rand Paul filibustering?

The "They all do it" just doesn't work.

here is the thing

the lefties had "real problems" with bush listening in on terrorists overseas

and problems with bush for using a special court to listen in on Americans communicating

with known terrorists overseas

but my how things has changed in a short 4 years

now it is all good to "take out" an American on American soil

with out due process

--LOL dangerous times we are living in

here is the thing

and problems with bush for using a special court to listen in on Americans communicating

with out due process

But the same liberal hypocrisy!

d58f5b74c85a4e25e81091cbea8b6a2c_500.jpg

here is the thing

with out due process

Naw.

Most people had "real problems" with the Bush administration listening on journalists that covered the middle east, and killing innocent Iraqis while calling them "terrorists".

Get it straight.

here is the thing

with out due process

Naw.

Most people had "real problems" with the Bush administration listening on journalists that covered the middle east, and killing innocent Iraqis while calling them "terrorists".

Get it straight.

OH!!!!!!!!!!! "INNOCENT" Iraqis.

They needed a TRIAL BY JURY, RIGHT?

How come Americans don't get that now??????????

They can be killed by drones without a trial??????

How about YOU get it straight and explain how that isn't a HUGE DOUBLE STANDARD?????

but of course no problems with killing Americans without due process

--LOL
So, far the LYING GUTLESS HYPOCRITES won't address that. LOL!
--------------------

Exactly

--LOL
So, far the LYING GUTLESS HYPOCRITES won't address that. LOL!
--------------------

Exactly

Every time I address that, the libs fall immediately silent.

Which means they are googling like hell to find some talking point to argue back.

They won't be able to find that.

Obama relies on the stupidity of the low info voter to forget that little bugaboo.

Every time I address that, the libs fall immediately silent.

Which means they are googling like hell to find some talking point to argue back.

They won't be able to find that.

Obama relies on the stupidity of the low info voter to forget that little bugaboo.

-------------------------------

that says it all

and what text from that law did you find to be an affront?

must still be googling an answer

--LOL

maybe msmbc has the answers

oh i forgot

msnbc does not cover such matters

--LOL

There is no law that prevents law enforcement from taking out a suspect from a helicopter. They don't do it.....but there is no law against it

Same applies to drones. It is a tool that is available if the situation warrants it. But it is unlikely to be used

--LOL

Which "American" was that?

The newly minted conservative hero, Al Awlaki?

That guy?

I didn't have a problem with the Drone strike.

I DO have a problem with militarizing the CIA.

Betcha can't figure out why..

:eusa_whistle:

--LOL

Which "American" was that?

The newly minted conservative hero, Al Awlaki?

That guy?

I didn't have a problem with the Drone strike.

I DO have a problem with militarizing the CIA.

Betcha can't figure out why..

:eusa_whistle:

Maybe the Dirty Bomber guy, Jose Padilla. No, wait, he was just extreme renditioned (by Bush)

Forum List

Back