Will Joe Biden announce he is dropping out of the 2024 race, or will he resign right after the 2024 election? (Poll)

Will Joe Biden withdraw from the 2024 presidential race, or resign after the election?

• Joe will withdraw from the 2024 race

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Joe will leave office after the 2024 election

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
There is no way that failing Joe Biden could serve a 2nd term, that's 5 more years, see photo below. So let's do a reality check. When will Joe leave office?

1691146848860.jpeg

In early 2024 he will announce he will retire, effective at the end of his first term.

There is no way that failing Joe Biden could serve a 2nd term, that's 5 more years, see photo below. So let's do a reality check. When will Joe leave office?

View attachment 811184
Neither.
He will smile and kick trump's ass again, as trumpers just cannot believe Americans will not give up the vote for that trump asshole, that continues to fleece his flock for persona benefit.
1691148103718.gif

Democrats know that his VP is possibly the most bogus politician ever elected, so it's not just a problem of getting rid of a crooked, thieving, lying, dementia addled President, but it's also a problem with getting rid of the worst VP ever, in spite of the fact that being a Black female puts her in one of the Democrat parties most protected classes. Bottom line. They both suck. Back to MAGA.

Neither.
He will smile and kick trump's ass again, as trumpers just cannot believe Americans will not give up the vote for that trump asshole, that continues to fleece his flock for persona benefit.
View attachment 811188
Many people I know are worth less than when this corrupted Jit stain took office.

Neither.
So you believe that Joe Biden could finish his 1st term, and then finish his 2nd term should he win in 2024? That is a minority opinion.

Your sentence structure sucks. I agree that Trump is an acquired taste. As general Kelly said, "Trump is a very flawed man". Not the point. The point is "do you want the government to continue to be run by the communists in the WH or not?" Most Americans (88%) say that the US is on the "wrong track".

Last edited:
Many people I know are worth less than when this corrupted Jit stain took office.
Some people make stupid choices with their money management. Don't be one of them. It does not pay.

So you believe that Joe Biden could finish his 1st term, and then finish his 2nd term should he win in 2024? That is a minority opinion.

Your sentence structure sucks. I agree that Trump is an acquired taste. As general kelly said, "Trump is a very flawed man". Not the point. The point is "do you want the government to continue to be run by the communists in the WH or not?" Most Americans (88%) say that the US is on the "wrong track".
I do not know whether he can finish his second term or not. It really, really makes me wish he would dump Kamala Harris, this time around.

Biden is enjoying his time as President

Why would he want to quit?

View attachment 811184
Lot of "no ways" in your world.

Debt ceiling:
There is no way that the House passes anything other than what was passed, or maybe with a small tweak or two, but there will be substantial Budget cuts.
The debt ceiling was raised. It will be raised again next time too.

Governance:
There is no way that Republicans and Democrats can agree on anything.
The political divide is way to deep and wide.
The GOP passed the debt ceiling. Senate Republicans passed Biden's Infrastructure as well as elements of the BBB. As well as his stimulus.

The FBI:
There was DOJ misconduct. There is no way to justify a raid on the ex-president's home.
A Trump-Appointed judge is allowing the evidence and a court date has been set.

Lot of "no ways" in your world.

Debt ceiling:
The debt ceiling was raised. It will be raised again next time too.

Governance:
The GOP passed the debt ceiling. Senate Republicans passed Biden's Infrastructure as well as elements of the BBB. As well as his stimulus.

The FBI:
A Trump-Appointed judge is allowing the evidence and a court date has been set.
1. We see how Biden is failing. His age is really starting to affect his mind and body. He can't do a real press conference. He will be impeached soon, adding more stress. His son Hunter is being investigated. The Biden Crime Family crimes and largess are being publicized. That all says that Joe Biden can't do 5 more years as president.

2. The Debt ceiling isn't the problem. The Debt is the problem. Fitch just lowered the US bond rating to AA+ because of the Budget Deficits. Joe Manchin is the only politician that called Fitch to find out what needs to happen. To his credit he is proposing removing the cap on SS earnings. That would make SS solvent, a great start to reducing the deficit.

3. True, there were bi-partisan Bills passed and signed into law. Both sides deserve some credit. We'll see what happens as the budget Bills come up for votes.

4. The biased FBI (and DOJ) is a disappointment. It covers up for the Bidens and prosecutes Trump. The whistleblowers and the Twitter files prove that the FBI needs a major house cleaning. The legal experts say that the charges against Trump will not stand when appealed, we'll see.

Last edited:
If they can elect brain dead Federman and AOC and Feinstein and Maxine Waters, they can elect form of brainless refuse.

Neither.
View attachment 811188
Neither. Wondering the stage after leaving the potum he falls into a band pit's brass section dying from his injurys.

View attachment 811184
That's your only two choices?

What do you mean by the poll choice Joe will leave office after the 2024 election? Are you expecting him to win and then leave office or leave office because he lost the election?

That's your only two choices?
What do you mean by the poll choice Joe will leave office after the 2024 election? Are you expecting him to win and then leave office or leave office because he lost the election?
1. Joe is the best candidate that the democrats have, so I expect that if his health allows, which is 50-50 at best, he will run in 2024. If he wins, I do not expect that he will be able to serve out the full 4-years, so I expect he would resign after a year or two. Jill would probably insist on that seeing Joe's health deteriorating. Who Joe picks as VP will be an interesting and important choice. If its Kamala, I bet that would cost Joe the election.

2. If Joe's health takes a dive before the first democrat primary, (the bad end of the 50-50) or early during the primaries I would expect him to drop out of the race.

Forum List

Back