Will James Bond ever be played by a woman?

women are inferior

..it would be a ''fake'' Bond [unbelievable/laughable/etc ] ...women are not as aggressive/violent/etc ........males commit over 85% of murders....and some of the murders women are found guilty of, they hired hit men/lovers to murder

• Banned
No, but you spew crap all over, and frequently take both sides of the same issue, just like the troll farms.

So your answer should have been yes, you are a Russian troll farm.
you falsely accuse people of treason, just like Hitler...you must be a Nazi

Two best choices for "female" James Bond

1. Michael Robinson
2. The trans MMA fighter who beats up females

I actually thought Daniel Craig was finished with the role and some black gal was supposed to be the next Bond.

This is 2021.

So, of course, James Bond will eventually be played by a woman or a person of color or a gay person or a transgender person.

End of discussion.

No, but you spew crap all over, and frequently take both sides of the same issue, just like the troll farms.

So your answer should have been yes, you are a Russian troll farm.
It may be a Chinese troll farm.

I don't think James Bond should be a woman; however, I would have no problem with a spinoff double oh spy being a woman and having her own movie. I kind of enjoy movies that have a sexy lead female character kicking ass.

women are inferior

Anyone who thinks "women are inferior" is an inferior human being to begin with. The need to feel "superior" to someone is not found in confident, well adjusted people.

Why do you all conservatives seem to think that they're better than anyone else? Smart people know that isn't true. Guess you're not that bright.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but who is wanting a woman playing the role?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only other question is, why can't a film like The Next Karate Kid be sufficient enough? At the end of the day, a woman is who gets to play the lead role.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but who is wanting a woman playing the role?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only other question is, why can't a film like The Next Karate Kid be sufficient enough? At the end of the day, a woman is who gets to play the lead role.

"Woke", folk

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Woke",
Anyone who thinks "women are inferior" is an inferior human being to begin with. The need to feel "superior" to someone is not found in confident, well adjusted people.

Why do you all conservatives seem to think that they're better than anyone else? Smart people know that isn't true. Guess you're not that bright.

Basquebro is one of yours honey. Not one of ours.

We aren't stupid like that.

Why do the trans women who play sports win most of the sporting events against biologically born women then? In general and not all the time...big people beat the crap out of little people. Things like health, active training, adventurous traits and more can affect the outcome also. Men need role models in these fields more then women do. Hero's that quell bad. You see the violence in real life and you deny. And for all of the diversity we have, women are getting more violent a bit also.

Forum List

Back