Will Iran be attacked?

I will be surprised if they are not.

America must act or lose all our credibility with our allies in the middle east.

Trump: US 'Locked and Loaded' After Attacks on Saudi Arabia
None of our business and the assholes have no proof Iran was behind it. Even if they were, still not our business.

Are you aware the Saudis invaded Yemen four years ago and have mass murdered thousands of civilians? I would guess not.

I guess some Americans have become so use to nonstop war, they think it is the normal way of things.
The price of energy is everyone’s business.
No. Silly.

America must act or lose all our credibility with our allies in the middle east.

None of our business and the assholes have no proof Iran was behind it. Even if they were, still not our business.

Are you aware the Saudis invaded Yemen four years ago and have mass murdered thousands of civilians? I would guess not.

I guess some Americans have become so use to nonstop war, they think it is the normal way of things.
No. Silly.
Yes, it is, troll.

No. Silly.
Yes, it is, troll.
You go kill for it then. Leave everyone else alone.

No. Silly.
Yes, it is, troll.
You go kill for it then. Leave everyone else alone.
Naive troll.

Our sanctions continue to strangle Iran, as Iran has shown, virtually any enemy of Iran can use a swarm of drones, as Iran did to the Saudis.

So what are some interesting choke points for Iran's petro export industry?

216106_5_.png

90 percent of Iran's oil exports flow from a single point: Kharg Island. I wonder if any of Iran's enemies are finding any facilities there inviting of an attack?

3/4ths of Iran's imports come into Bandar Abbas.

Iranians have had a free hand in playing offense in the Middle East — in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and the Gulf waters. This must be tempting others to do the same to Iran. This is not to say it will happen — only that it easily could. If the mullahs want to play with fire, they should not complain when they get burned.

Trump, being a very stable genius with an unusually large brain, grasped this in one intuitive sweep of the situation.

Iran is baiting us into a war because the sanctions have cut them to the bone. Let them keep bleeding, we don't need another war.

what WE do not need is METASTATIC HEZBOLLAH. That deadly rot is implanted
even in South America------and metastasizing to the USA
hi
how are you?

ok-----HAVE YOU BEEN IN JAIL??????????????????????????

DANI !!!!!! are you still there----DANI DANI----what have they done to you?????
i have second job so i dont have much free time

Iran is baiting us into a war because the sanctions have cut them to the bone. Let them keep bleeding, we don't need another war.

what WE do not need is METASTATIC HEZBOLLAH. That deadly rot is implanted
even in South America------and metastasizing to the USA
hi
how are you?

ok-----HAVE YOU BEEN IN JAIL??????????????????????????

DANI !!!!!! are you still there----DANI DANI----what have they done to you?????
i have second job so i dont have much free time

oh----good------stay moderate-----your government is JUMPY lately

Our sanctions continue to strangle Iran, as Iran has shown, virtually any enemy of Iran can use a swarm of drones, as Iran did to the Saudis.

216106_5_.png

90 percent of Iran's oil exports flow from a single point: Kharg Island. I wonder if any of Iran's enemies are finding any facilities there inviting of an attack?

Iranians have had a free hand in playing offense in the Middle East — in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and the Gulf waters. This must be tempting others to do the same to Iran. This is not to say it will happen — only that it easily could. If the mullahs want to play with fire, they should not complain when they get burned.

Trump, being a very stable genius with an unusually large brain, grasped this in one intuitive sweep of the situation.
The only thing to result from sanctions, is war.

Funny, that’s the same excuse George Bush used. We must do something. Well a chicken running around with their head cut off also does something. And that’s Republicans foreign policy, a chicken with their head cut off.

Guess what?

Macron, Merkel and Johnson blame Iran for Saudi oil attack

I guess our ALLIES believe Iran did it...

216106_5_.png

You are fine with a nuclear armed Iran with intercontinental ballistic missiles. We aren't.

The problem is that, under Islam, you will always have religious leaders in charge. The only way there could ever be regime change is to have the populace denounce Islam and demand a lay government.

Never happen.
If we are talking about Iran, then it may be changed if the populace will be more national than religious oriented. In other words, the grow of nationalist sentiments will reduce religious affiliation. Islam is a religion that was imposed on Iran by occupiers - the Arabs and Turks; all that led to a downfall of cultural and political level of Iran, becsuse the Iranians had to subdue to people which stood on a much lower cultural stage.

I don't think that Iran will refuse Islam completely, because over the centuries it has rooted deep into the Iranian society. But inventing of some kind of Reformed Islam is quite possible.

216106_5_.png

You are fine with a nuclear armed Iran with intercontinental ballistic missiles. We aren't.
Stop believing statist lies promoting war to enrich the transnational capitalist class.

216106_5_.png

Stop believing statist lies promoting war to enrich the transnational capitalist class.
Buzzword salad.

Forum List

Back