Will insurance companies be sued for billions for selling illegal plans?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo told the insurance companies to continue selling plans that are brazenly illegal under obamacare because they plans lack certain features the govt says are essential. Imagine the millions of people that will buy these so called "junk plans" and find out certain procedures are not covered and so their kid dies. They are gonna sue the insurance company for selling a plan the company knew was illegal and what can the insurance company say?

Last edited:
No, he didn't, and you know that this type of lying by you is not covered by the 1st.

As I understand it, (and as I've been told by my insurance provider) I am now allowed to keep my current policy for another year. I've also been notified that my premiums will increase by 28% come February. Still, it beats the 150% increase I was facing with Shitcare.com.

The plans are not being marketed on the open market, the only new insureds in these plans will be family members being added.

As I understand it, (and as I've been told by my insurance provider) I am now allowed to keep my current policy for another year. I've also been notified that my premiums will increase by 28% come February. Still, it beats the 150% increase I was facing with Shitcare.com.

That's what i was told too even though my present plan will be illegal according to the law as of jan 1.
It's illegal but obozo told them to keep right on sellilng it!!!!!

Insurance companies will be on shaky ground if they follow obama's whims rather than the law.

I would not put it past this administration to go after the Insurance companies after they again
sell the so called shit policies the ObamaCare law told them they could no longer sell...

Did congress approve this change?

It seems Congress doesn't have anything to do with this.
The President wakes up one morning and sees his poll numbers in the crapper
and acts accordingly.

Or he does whatever Valerie Jarrett and Michelle tells him to do.
Which amounts to the same thing I guess.

Obozo told the insurance companies to continue selling plans that are brazenly illegal under obamacare because they plans lack certain features the govt says are essential. Imagine the millions of people that will buy these so called "junk plans" and find out certain procedures are not covered and so their kid dies. They are gonna sue the insurance company for selling a plan the company knew was illegal and what can the insurance company say?
First off, no insurance company is going to offer a policy that they believe violates the law.

If the president delays implementation of some part of the law, you can bet the federal regulations will be changed to reflect that delay. If someone sued the insurance company claiming the delay was illegal, the company would claim that they are following federal regulations and the Federal Administrative Procedure Act allows the administration wide discretion in setting up laws. Only if the delay is judged unreasonable would there be a violation of the law. Unreasonable has been interpreted as being delays that have gone on for years. So I think the insurance companies will be on pretty safe grounds.

Delaying Parts of Obamacare: 'Blatantly Illegal' or Routine Adjustment? - Simon Lazarus - The Atlantic

The White House keeps changing Obamacare. Is that legal?

Obama is going to declare that everyone is covered. On Christmas the Obamacare elves visited every uninsured household and left insurance under their tree

My companies plan was cancelled and we had to reapply for a short term deal
covering all employees for a few months with high deductibles,an increase in co pays
and an increase in test procedures done at the doctor's office.

Then come February we need to start over as the provider we had for years now
will no longer cover us.

Didn't someone say over and over that I was supposed to be able to keep my plan?....

Forum List

Back