Will I share Hell with Hitler when I die?

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

So do I deserve to be in the same Hell as the guy who killed millions of Jews?

I used to ask the same question ...are their different levels of hell? How could you put me on the same level as Hitler, Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelsoi?

You would think they would be getting people like me a cold glass of water or something.

They kept telling me all hell is the same which I think is a lie.

I used to ask the same question ...are their different levels of hell? How could you put me on the same level as Hitler, Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelsoi?

You would think they would be getting people like me a cold glass of water or something.

All sins are equal.

All sins are equal.
Incorrect.

All sins are equal.

That's what they told me also...so I gave up asking

All sins are equal.
Incorrect.

?
I forgot that you are Christian.
The Torah lists the consequences of most transgressions.
The New Testament was written to be a series writings based on faith, not behavior and so no explanation is provided for what behavior is frowned upon.
And that's basically why a TNT "scholar" can you you're going to Hell whenever they feel like it.

All sins are equal.
Incorrect.

?
The New Testament was written to be a series writings based on faith, not behavior and so no explanation is provided for what behavior is frowned upon.
And that's basically why a TNT "scholar" can you you're going to Hell whenever they feel like it.

No one ever told me before, I never studied it... Interesting..

Why would this be a punishment of death? (if I am reading it right)

Rape by a man of a betrothed woman in the countryside

Edit: does this mean the guy got raped or woman?

not judging but AH need not be set scott-free either, that's whats wrong with their 10,000 page book it was actually used to help hitler and his crowed to gain power - repeating the same performance from that awful book since the late 4th century of enhancing evil over good.

Godwined,drink!

All sins are equal.
Incorrect.

?

You are not reading it correctly.
He has to pay a Torah specified fine to the father or the girl, depending on her age.
He has to marry the girl and is never allowed to divorce her.

He has to pay a Torah specified fine to the father or the girl, depending on her age.

I am skimming it over right now (yes I know I am not showing much respect I apologize and might read it more carefully latter)

But 613 commandments?

Trying to find a list and the certain punishments as you say.

I am skimming it over right now (yes I know I am not showing much respect I apologize and might read it more carefully latter)

But 613 commandments?

The highest respect to God is showing interest.
Moshe showed interest in the burning bush and God made Moshe the greatest prophet who ever lived.

But 613 commandments?

God has a methodology...the Torah is purposely not organized because it's the moral template of existence; it's not a history book.

I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

Did you know that the Bible explains how the account of Genesis was captured in the symbols of the Chinese language? Which is pretty amazing when you consider that the Chinese language was written 500 years before the Bible was written.

Did you know that the Bible explains how the account of Genesis was captured in the symbols of the Chinese language? Which is pretty amazing when you consider that the Chinese language was written 500 years before the Bible was written.
I can't remember offhand, but one of Noach's grandchildren established China.

Hell is nothing more than being eternally separated from God. At your death He will grant you your wish. Only then will you realize that the Spirit of God was always within you. Only then will you realize what it is like to be without it. It seems that some people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it. You may be one of those people.

I can't remember offhand, but one of Noach's grandchildren established China.
That's right. They worshiped the same God. Interestingly enough Confucius based his philosophy on the early dynasties because they were such a harmonious people.

Forum List

Back