Will Hillary take the VP JOB?

I've been thinking obama might ditch biden a bit lately. I can't see clinton taking the spot though.
Republicans would have a field day with obama's lack of loyalty. I kind of think now that obama is stuck with Uncle Joe.

It will certainly be difficult to dump Joe and save any face at this late point in the game.

But at the same time, it's difficult to keep him and think he could be president if something should happen to Obama. Do the voters want to chance that? Everyone knows he's a joke.

I've been thinking obama might ditch biden a bit lately. I can't see clinton taking the spot though.
Republicans would have a field day with obama's lack of loyalty. I kind of think now that obama is stuck with Uncle Joe.

It will certainly be difficult to dump Joe and save any face at this late point in the game.

Actually, if Mr Obama could find somebody willing to replace Mr Biden, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Mr Biden suddenly wanted to "spend more time with family" or "focus on his health".
The challenge for Mr Obama is that nobody wants to jump onto a sinking ship.

Biden is being extra stupid to make Obama look smart -- in comparison

Last edited:
Obama is not going to dump Biden. Doing so would be too politically damaging. Clinton is done with politics. She's already said she's not coming back for a second term if Obama gets re-elected. And at this point, she's too old to try another run at the Oval Office. She's had her time, she's had her thrills. She knows that she would never be taken seriously in 2016, and she knows that America simply is not interested in electing people into the Presidency who are already of retirement age.

why do you think mentioning chains is a gaffe?

only a partisan hack with a limited attention spam would ask that question.
Or, a member of the complicit deep in the bag for Obama MSM.
The people are AP, CBS, NBC, ABC CNN and MSNBC are circling the wagons after this one..Sheesh.
Obama needs to lock Biden in a closet.
Now. A) his quote is a LIE.
B) it's highly offensive to blacks.

If Obama dumps Biden at this late date, doesn't that sorta look a little desperate? And maybe a little self-serving?

In all seriousness, to be fair few politicians worry about feeling shame or humiliation, Obama would sell Joe to Putin and dump him in a minute if there was a tangible gain to be had.....so it's the smell of desperation that they won't chance.

I would like a moderator to ask during the debates:

Did you consider "what person would be a good choice as president" if something happen to you when deciding who your running mate would be?

Obama wouldn't be able to hold back his laugh. (or groan!) And he would not be able to elaborate on Biden's qualifications as president amid his coughs.

why do you think mentioning chains is a gaffe?

only a partisan hack with a limited attention spam would ask that question.
Or, a member of the complicit deep in the bag for Obama MSM.
The people are AP, CBS, NBC, ABC CNN and MSNBC are circling the wagons after this one..Sheesh.
Obama needs to lock Biden in a closet.
Now. A) his quote is a LIE.
B) it's highly offensive to blacks.

Biden was referring to Boehner's words, actually.

Hillary will be President in 2016. She dent want any part of VP

Forum List

Back