Will GOP Rig Tonight’s Primary in New Hampshire?

Sounds like another BS generated meme to preempt a Rubio victory, if it happens. Remember, when it comes to rigging elections it is democrat you need watch, for example, the Iowa caucus.

Forget the GOP, What about Hillary an the Emocrats?

If she lose again, do you think her facade of rationality will hold?
The GOP problems does not stack up to the dems-- the GOP still has several choices, The Dems took a crap shot on one and it is not paying back!!

Last edited:
Scott Adams (the creator of Dilbert cartoon series) predicts that the GOP will rig tonight’s primary in New Hampshire to favor establishment favorite Marco Rubio. Bullroar? or Hmm, I certainly wouldn't put it past them?

Scott Adams Blog

fraud such as what took place in 2000 is republicans middle name.....never trust a republican should be the 11th commandment

How was fraud committed?

Do you remember that the lawyer for Al Gore lied in the Florida SC? If he had not the issue would have died quickly. But he did and his punishment was what???? Nothing, because lying is the true stripes of democrats.

if Trump, Cruz and Rubio continue the split the delegate count nobody will have the necessary amount needed to get the nomination. The GOP doesn't need to rig anything. The candidates are rigging themselves.
Conspiracy theory: The Clintons hired their buddy Donald to run and therefore fracture the republican ticket into unwinnable percentages.

Scott Adams (the creator of Dilbert cartoon series) predicts that the GOP will rig tonight’s primary in New Hampshire to favor establishment favorite Marco Rubio. Bullroar? or Hmm, I certainly wouldn't put it past them?

Scott Adams Blog

I think the clinical term is projection. Must be thinking about the Democrat Iowa Caucus. :D

Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.[2]

if Trump, Cruz and Rubio continue the split the delegate count nobody will have the necessary amount needed to get the nomination. The GOP doesn't need to rig anything. The candidates are rigging themselves.
Conspiracy theory: The Clintons hired their buddy Donald to run and therefore fracture the republican ticket into unwinnable percentages.

A plot that wouldn't work unless the GOP was thoroughly fracturable.

I dont' think they can fix an election where everyone knows the fact that nobody really knows whether the polls are accurate. Whose vote to you steal? Moreover, even inside the parties, all candidates have supporters amongst the poll workers. So, no offense, the Dilbert's notion is a bad cartoon to begin with.

Forum List

Back