Will Democrats ever care about the BLACK children like they do the WHITE ones?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If you're black and die in the inner city...well....tough luck. If you're white and die in my neighborhood BAN GUNS!

That pretty much sums it up no?

Let's be honest, Blacks have lower IQs and much higher rates of violence than any race. It is not racist to acknowledge facts IMO.

If you're black and die in the inner city...well....tough luck. If you're white and die in my neighborhood BAN GUNS! That pretty much sums it up no?
"Democrats" can't admit that blacks are naturally a race of violent people
I had a perfectly good bait thread and you had to come fuck it up with your racism. Dumbass
Bait threads do run the risk of backfiring. You dropped fair bait but the wrong mice ate it. And then they pooped.

Lotsa different mice here.

Let's be honest, Blacks have lower IQs and much higher rates of violence than any race. It is not racist to acknowledge facts IMO.
Coming from someone who’s borderline retarded that’s a hoot of a post.

• Banned
What is your IQ? I bet I beat you by at least 20 points
Two uneducated DEPLORABLES trying to figure out who’s the dumber of the two.
Ha!
I went to college. Took business management. Finished two vocational schools for home building. Have an IQ of 122 and have a habbit of making fools like you look stupid.

Forum List

Back