Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters
These are the types who were all fucked up today on this.........

bulldog.png

and the non-bulldogs just want acceptance for spreading them on a daily basis and there should be zero strings attached.

fuck them

Last edited:
or is what Rush said about (and to) Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, acceptable to them?

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, already under fire from Democrats over his language in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception, ratcheted up his rhetoric on Thursday, saying the student should post an online sex video if taxpayers are forced to pay for contraception.

Limbaugh on Wednesday had referred to student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” for supporting a requirement that health insurance cover contraception. On his radio show Thursday, Limbaugh went a little further:
"So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex. We want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch."

U.S. News - Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

That's funny.

and fyi; pay for your own birth control you slutty fucks. It's not a right, and you will not take food off my table so you can fuck when you want.

petty tyrants disagree

Oh, oh, Rush was nasty and mean to a female who wants her contraception paid for by taxpayers! Oh, oh, he's a BAD man!

You Bolsheviks are experts at taking sarcasm and wit and ridicule and satire, and twisting it around so it becomes FACT. Ridiculous and immature behavior, but I would expect NOTHING LESS from the leftists.

or is what Rush said about (and to) Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, acceptable to them?

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, already under fire from Democrats over his language in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception, ratcheted up his rhetoric on Thursday, saying the student should post an online sex video if taxpayers are forced to pay for contraception.

Limbaugh on Wednesday had referred to student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” for supporting a requirement that health insurance cover contraception. On his radio show Thursday, Limbaugh went a little further:
"So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex. We want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch."

U.S. News - Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

Why? It wouldn't be in character.

Conservatives, I have one question and it's easy. The answer is either yes or no.

Are contraceptive devices strictly and exclusively a matter of morality?
Yes...The morality of paying your own fucking way in the world.
But the only way you regard contraceptive devices is from a moral prospective? Is any other service usually found under a medical plan is also the moral responsibility of the individual to pay for himself? If PAP smears and prostate exams were dropped due to the intimate nature of the exam (and the moral question of the service provider's feelings) , the individual would have to pay for those services himself as well?

Apples and oranges. The Pill is not necessary to good health. Pap smears and prostate exams are.

Conservatives, I have one question and it's easy. The answer is either yes or no.

For some religions, yes. You have not heard that by now? What did you think the fuss was all about when Obama said he was going to force the Catholic church to buy the Pill for its employees? Did you fall for the "war on women" bullshit or something? Did you think it was the Church that started this war on the First Amendment?

Last edited:
On what do you base her alleged promiscuity?
She may not be a "promiscuous" person per se. But most women go on the pill because they want ot have unprotected sex without the risk of pregnancy.
Ok. Fine. The conclusion is that people who use contraception like to have sex. How much is the determining factor is how much and how often.
And with how many partners.
In our society a woman who engages in sex with multiple partners or without any "strings" attached is often called a slut or a whore. So what. Guys that do the same things are called different names.
So what.
Deal with it.
I am getting sick and tired of everyone wanting an "apology".
Can-you imagine that some contraceptive devices have genuine health benefits, or is it just a desire to turn the clock back to before the invention of the pill? Is it repression you're after? Because it's the right course you're on.

But it's a losing course. Belief that the one and only reason women are on the pill is for unprotected sex is a shallow, stupid, totally unconsidered position. Wagging your finger without thinking it through is not a wise course at all.

Typical lib emotional knee jerk reaction.
I know "the pill" has been and is used for medical purposes. Such as for women with severe "issues" with menstruation. But "the pill" cannot be used by women with certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure.
That is a different issue.
The subject matter is contraception. Not medical.
As with anything, there can be accommodations and exceptions.
Again, we're discussing birth control. That is a CHOICE. People making that choice should fund their own choices. It's a very simple concept.

Yes...The morality of paying your own fucking way in the world.
But the only way you regard contraceptive devices is from a moral prospective? Is any other service usually found under a medical plan is also the moral responsibility of the individual to pay for himself? If PAP smears and prostate exams were dropped due to the intimate nature of the exam (and the moral question of the service provider's feelings) , the individual would have to pay for those services himself as well?

In reality, you are morally responsible for paying your entire insurance bill yourself. That's why Obamacare is so offensive.

Who was it who said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink?

Why should the taxpayers pay the party expenses of some slut who can't keep her legs together?
You mindless DittoTards should know by now that if your MessiahRushie says the taxpayers are paying for the health care of the students then you can be certain that the taxpayers are NOT paying for the students' health care!!!

The students are paying for it themselves! That's right, Georgetown has MANDATED that the students buy health care!!!! If the students don't have their own policy, which must meet certain comprehensive standards set by Georgetown, then they are MANDATED to buy the Georgetown policy which is put on their account every year.

Oh, oh, Rush was nasty and mean to a female who wants her contraception paid for by taxpayers! Oh, oh, he's a BAD man!

You Bolsheviks are experts at taking sarcasm and wit and ridicule and satire, and twisting it around so it becomes FACT. Ridiculous and immature behavior, but I would expect NOTHING LESS from the leftists.
Another mindless DittoTard :asshole: parroting his MessiahRushie! :cuckoo:

You obviously as hell haven't listened to what Rush said. You just listened to the faux outrage of your programmers. Go fly a kite moron.

I voted No by mistake. Of course Rush should apologize, but he won't. Neither will cons call on him to apologize. They're afraid of him.

It doesn't appear that there are many (as in, any) conservatives willing to come to Rush's defense.

Go ahead! You think you guys haven't damaged conservative causes so far in this contraceptive debate? Then defend this guy!

Come to Rush's defense? LMAO you can kiss my ass. You slobbering boobs wouldn't know humor if we gave you a training course and a stack of Blazing Saddles DVD's.

Last edited:
I voted No by mistake. Of course Rush should apologize, but he won't. Neither will cons call on him to apologize. They're afraid of him.

You're an idiot. Why would we be afraid of a talk show host. Your bullshit is getting so deep we need to make methane fuel from you.

What is funny about a lecherous wealthy older man with a national radio show insulting a young female college student?

The quote you posted (in brilliant font and color btw) is a request. And appears to be a tongue in cheek one at that.

Do you not have a sense of humor?

What's the funny part?
Actually, I found this part of his rant quite funny, but mainly because he was too stupid to know how funny it really was. :rofl::lmao:

March 01, 2012
RUSH: The ugly are too dumb to know it, and it's a blessing.

August 19, 2010
RUSH: I'm not ugly.

he was illustrating the absurd by taking their absurdity to its logical exteme.

No foul in my opinion.

how can absurdity be taken to a 'logical' extreme?
Obamacare!

Oh, and if you mess with the bull you'll likely get the horns!

Don't go at Rush if you don't want someone coming back at ya. He is NOT a politician and he don't care what you think of him!

Last edited:
Half the listeners Rush has are liberals. 98% of the posts on any boards anywhere about Rush and what he said are from liberals.... The question is why do Liberals listen and talk about Rush vastly more than Republicans do?

Hell, you fuckers even quote Rush 100x more than any Republicans I have seen.

Rush makes his money off you, not conservatives.

I never listen to the guy on the radio. He's always come across as a buffoon as far as I'm concerned.

But you know just exactly what he said? fuck off.

Women who use contraception are sluts?

If they are having so much sex that contraceptives are bankrupting them.......Thus the need for you and me to pay for them. Get it? If We're going to pay for it then we should get something for it.

Forum List

Back