Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters
Sooooo, when Rush claims to be the "ture leader and power of the nation" but can't get his boy elected nor get a bill passed, or welp, do anything that matters I'm wrong?

Maybe Rush flip flops a lot and I needed to listen to him for 20 years so I could be up to speed with where he stands on his new founded positions that week?

If Rush is so awesome and loved, why does he not run for office? Prolly because he would get loled@ and lose by HUGE margins. Rush is a talking point at best, no ideas, no leadership... Talking points.

Idiot. IF you ever listened? He has addressed this several times.

And NO I am NOT going to post what he has said and instead MAKE YOU search for it.

:eusa_hand:

Without accountability there is no credibility.... Thus Rush's "ideas" are not credible due to the fact that he has never even tried to implement them. There is a huge leap from spouting off ideas VS actually being involved and getting an idea to work.

I could list 15 companies to start in a row, does that make me an "ideas" guy? No, it makes me just another person with thoughts floating around in my head mixed with the ability to say them out loud. Has Rush EVER done anything with any of his ideas? Didn't think so.

So in the end Rush has no credibility because his ideas are theory at best… Welcome to the human race.

How ironic that you judge him based on his ability to get his ideas passed or not. Why you ask?

How many fucking ideas has Ron Paul put into action of all that he has tried? 1 out of 2 or 3 hundred. That's how many. And it was just for the sale of a fucking piece of property.

By your very stated opinion above Ron Paul is a complete failure. He is actually in office and unlike Rush has the ability to get shit done. Yet he can't and you still want him to be president.

You're as big a fool as Paul.

What's really funny about this thread is that it was the same rw's who demanded that women take responsibility for NOT getting pregnant.

She is not taking responsiblity. She is demanding someone else take responsibility for her to not get pregnant.

Women PAY for their insurance (pubs are against that - they want libs to pay their med bills) and those women want what they pay for. Pubs are against that too.

If her insurance does not cover birth control, then she is not being charged for it. Are you that fricking clueless about how insurance works?

If she gets what she wants, the cost of her insurance, and the cost of everyone else's insurance, will go up to pay for her Pill.

I don't listen to the guy, but from what I can gather from the Opening Post, Rush is pissed off that someone wants all of us to pay for an unneccessary benefit that does not serve any medical purpose for the majority of people who use it.

In fact, the Pill does not prevent any disease. The only contraception that does is a condom. The woman is not asking to be protected from disease. She is clearly asking to have her sex life subsidized by others. She has the "gimme this and make that guy over there pay for it" attitude that is destroying our country.

Even more sickening, she used a woman with actual health problems as a human shield as an appeal to emotion to get what she wants. It doesn't get more disgusting than that.

This pisses off a lot of people. Rush Limbaugh has the resources to fight back, and from the reactions he has gotten he has achieved exactly what he wanted to achieve. He has pissed off the very people who have pissed him off.

So you fell for it. I'd say Rush's tactic was well played.

Was it crass and crude and cold-blooded? I think that was the whole idea, actually. It wouldn't have achieved the desired result otherwise.

It was as crass and crude and cold-blooded as the sickening and leeching demand made by the woman.

Last edited:
Women PAY for their insurance (pubs are against that - they want libs to pay their med bills) and those women want what they pay for. Pubs are against that too.

If her insurance does not cover birth control, then she is not being charged for it. Are you that fricking clueless about how insurance works?

If she gets what she wants, the cost of her insurance, and the cost of everyone else's insurance, will go up to pay for her Pill.
The thing that's flying right over their pointy little heads is that she can afford to go to GEORGETOWN LAW SCHOOL, yet can't find the funds to pay for her own damned pills.

Pooooooor little rich chick!

or is what Rush said about (and to) Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, acceptable to them?

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, already under fire from Democrats over his language in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception, ratcheted up his rhetoric on Thursday, saying the student should post an online sex video if taxpayers are forced to pay for contraception.

Limbaugh on Wednesday had referred to student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” for supporting a requirement that health insurance cover contraception. On his radio show Thursday, Limbaugh went a little further:
"So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex. We want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch."

U.S. News - Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

Fluke planned this all along. She knew Georgetown's student health insurance did not include contraceptives. She chose to enroll anyway. This is a setup through and through.
If Ms Fluke does not like the conditions of her enrollment, she is free to change schools.

The question here is, "what makes you libs believe that contraceptive devices, pills, etc, are the responsibility of anyone but the person wishing to purchase them?
If you want contraception, pay for it yourself.
She is getting what she deserves.

or is what Rush said about (and to) Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, acceptable to them?

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, already under fire from Democrats over his language in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception, ratcheted up his rhetoric on Thursday, saying the student should post an online sex video if taxpayers are forced to pay for contraception.

Limbaugh on Wednesday had referred to student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” for supporting a requirement that health insurance cover contraception. On his radio show Thursday, Limbaugh went a little further:
"So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex. We want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch."

ohhh

Faux outrage from ThinkProgress.

Fluke is a ****.

Got it?

Who was it who said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink?

We can take a lib to school but we can't make them think. Get it?
You people have a very high awareness of your emotions and how the world affects you emotionally.

Half the listeners Rush has are liberals. 98% of the posts on any boards anywhere about Rush and what he said are from liberals.... The question is why do Liberals listen and talk about Rush vastly more than Republicans do?

Hell, you fuckers even quote Rush 100x more than any Republicans I have seen.

Rush makes his money off you, not conservatives.

I never listen to the guy on the radio. He's always come across as a buffoon as far as I'm concerned.
You're just pissed off because you know he's right on many issues.
It just infuriates you because your side has NO ONE who is right.

Conservatives, I have one question and it's easy. The answer is either yes or no.

Are contraceptive devices strictly and exclusively a matter of morality?
Yes...The morality of paying your own fucking way in the world.
But the only way you regard contraceptive devices is from a moral prospective? Is any other service usually found under a medical plan is also the moral responsibility of the individual to pay for himself? If PAP smears and prostate exams were dropped due to the intimate nature of the exam (and the moral question of the service provider's feelings) , the individual would have to pay for those services himself as well?

No foul that I can see, as well. Seems fair, in light of the radicalism of our very left culture now.

Robert

What would you call a college student who went whining to congress for taxpayer money to finance her sexual promiscuity? The world is upside down to liberals.

On what do you base her alleged promiscuity?
She may not be a "promiscuous" person per se. But most women go on the pill because they want ot have unprotected sex without the risk of pregnancy.
Ok. Fine. The conclusion is that people who use contraception like to have sex. How much is the determining factor is how much and how often.
And with how many partners.
In our society a woman who engages in sex with multiple partners or without any "strings" attached is often called a slut or a whore. So what. Guys that do the same things are called different names.
So what.
Deal with it.
I am getting sick and tired of everyone wanting an "apology".

Conservatives, I have one question and it's easy. The answer is either yes or no.

But the only way you regard contraceptive devices is from a moral prospective? Is any other service usually found under a medical plan is also the moral responsibility of the individual to pay for himself? If PAP smears and prostate exams were dropped due to the intimate nature of the exam (and the moral question of the service provider's feelings) , the individual would have to pay for those services himself as well?
You guys always like to go with the silly comparison of auto insurance, so let's try this one...

Does your full-coverage auto insurance cover oil changes and new tires?

Where the hell do libeoidal cheapskates draw the line with wanting someone else to pay all their goddamn bills for them?

What would you call a college student who went whining to congress for taxpayer money to finance her sexual promiscuity? The world is upside down to liberals.

On what do you base her alleged promiscuity?
She may not be a "promiscuous" person per se. But most women go on the pill because they want ot have unprotected sex without the risk of pregnancy.
Ok. Fine. The conclusion is that people who use contraception like to have sex. How much is the determining factor is how much and how often.
And with how many partners.
In our society a woman who engages in sex with multiple partners or without any "strings" attached is often called a slut or a whore. So what. Guys that do the same things are called different names.
So what.
Deal with it.
I am getting sick and tired of everyone wanting an "apology".
Can-you imagine that some contraceptive devices have genuine health benefits, or is it just a desire to turn the clock back to before the invention of the pill? Is it repression you're after? Because it's the right course you're on.

But it's a losing course. Belief that the one and only reason women are on the pill is for unprotected sex is a shallow, stupid, totally unconsidered position. Wagging your finger without thinking it through is not a wise course at all.

Half the listeners Rush has are liberals. 98% of the posts on any boards anywhere about Rush and what he said are from liberals.... The question is why do Liberals listen and talk about Rush vastly more than Republicans do?

Hell, you fuckers even quote Rush 100x more than any Republicans I have seen.

Rush makes his money off you, not conservatives.

Half? Hell, I think it is more like 80%. I wouldn't have known about this comment if it hadn't been for Mustang, just like it is true that I would not know that Rush was still broadcasting if Liberals didn't remind me every now and then.

Rush's comment was tasteless, but what else can be expected from a political commentator of either ilk?

Immie

You guys always like to go with the silly comparison of auto insurance, so let's try this one...

Does your full-coverage auto insurance cover oil changes and new tires?

Where the hell do libeoidal cheapskates draw the line with wanting someone else to pay all their goddamn bills for them?

No rw's have voted "yes" and from reading their responses, I get it now ... They all hope the fat lush will send them dupes of the tape.

Hey, when that's the only sex you can get, you have no choice but to go for it.

Gutless wonders.

How would you know? A large collection of adult videos, have you?

Forum List

Back