Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters

More than any other action this government can take, the one I oppose the most is invading and occupying other sovereign countries, blowing the shit out of those countries, killing thousands of innocent residents, being responsible for the deaths of thousands of young American military lives, for the loss of limbs, for the loss of minds, for the destruction of young military families, and at the cost of trillions of dollars that we truly don't have. All for a result that is debatable at best.

I don't feel hatred often. But I truly hate that.

And I still have to pay for it.

Looking forward to the spin on this one.

Non sequitur.

It doesn't appear that there are many (as in, any) conservatives willing to come to Rush's defense.

Go ahead! You think you guys haven't damaged conservative causes so far in this contraceptive debate? Then defend this guy!

Rush is the new breed of shock jock...he says the things he says to push liberal's buttons and get them foaming at the mouth because it's good for ratings.

I pay about as much attention to Rush as I do Keith Olbermann or Michael Moore...they're all doing the same scthick for big cash...just from different ends of the spectrum. If you want to "punish" Rush? Ignore him.

Why should you have to go down to the "county health department" when you should be gettting it from your insurance provider?

The thing is, when you offer insurance in lieu of pay, then it is open to regulation, just like pay is.

You can't ignore the minimum wage laws or the overtime laws because of your religion, and you can't ignore the requirements to provide reproductive health services.
You cannot force by legislative FIAT people to pay for services they don't belive in nor participate in on behalf of those too lazy to do so on thier own nor take responsibility for.

This is all about living life with no consequences and others paying for what the individual should do on thier own.

Ah but you can force them by "fiat" to pay for:

-Lunches for rich people.
-Dinners for rich people.
-Flights for rich people.
-Broadway for rich people.
-Parties for rich people.

And a whole lot of other goodies that get written off in the name of conducting "business".

You guys are fucking hilarious. :lol:
What's hilarious is you trying to further the notion that taxpayers fund the items you mentioned above.
You're a silly person. B
BTW, the majority of the people that indulge in such things where the taxpayers get stuck with the tab are politicians.

Taxpayer funded parties for those who cannot afford them.

Sounds like an ideal liberal cause. Especially on campus where poor frat houses can't afford the same kind of parties as the rich frat houses.

Birth Control is in the best interests of society, it helps prevent the spread of STDs, prevents unwanted pregnancies and abortions

The pill helps prevent STDs?

Actually it can be said that the pill is more likely to spread STD's than to prevent them if couples are going to engage in "unprotected" sex simply because she is "on the pill".

Immie

Last edited:
Birth Control is in the best interests of society, it helps prevent the spread of STDs, prevents unwanted pregnancies and abortions
only condom's help in preventing spread of STD's but this isn't about condoms is it?

No it is about preventing unwanted pregnancies and therefore preventing abortions. And alleviating some medical issues.
Though you rethugs were so anti abortion. But can't seem to support the drug that helps prevent pregnancies. wtf is wrong with you people?

Psst, in case you have not been paying attention, Rightwinger is a leftwinger playing as a rightwinger and he is not exactly a slighly left of center kind of leftie either.

In other words, he is one of you.

Immie

Psst, in case you have not been paying attention, Rightwinger is a leftwinger playing as a rightwinger and he is not exactly a slighly left of center kind of leftie either.

Immie

Sometimes I think that Rightwinger is a Rightwinger pretending to be a leftwinger pretending to be a rightwinger in order to discredit leftwingers as stupid and unhinged.

Either that, or he's just stupid and unhinged....

Immie

Sometimes I think that Rightwinger is a Rightwinger pretending to be a leftwinger pretending to be a rightwinger in order to discredit leftwingers as stupid and unhinged.

Either that, or he's just stupid and unhinged....

option two may apply in this case

You can go to any truck stop and buy a condom for 75 cents. I don't think that will break anyone. Plus every condom bought is helping to employ someone else.
Condoms are not the totality of the issue. Birth Control pills and the health benefit to women is the issue.

There is no health issue of birth control. Pregnancy is not a disease, particularly a life threatening disease. If anything non-prophylactic birth control is more dangerous since it DOES spread disease.

There is nothing, not one single thing about birth control that is so dangerous that it justifies being absolutely free. Sex is for the enjoyment of the participants, they should pay for it. If the participants want others to pay for it, those others should be included, such as by posting on-line.
Is pregnancy a health issue?

Condoms are not the totality of the issue. Birth Control pills and the health benefit to women is the issue.

There is no health issue of birth control. Pregnancy is not a disease, particularly a life threatening disease. If anything non-prophylactic birth control is more dangerous since it DOES spread disease.

There is nothing, not one single thing about birth control that is so dangerous that it justifies being absolutely free. Sex is for the enjoyment of the participants, they should pay for it. If the participants want others to pay for it, those others should be included, such as by posting on-line.

It's a life issue.

Notice the several dodges to your question?

Women who use contraception are sluts?

No, not at all. Women who want ME to pay for their contraception are out of bounds.

Rush is a bomb thrower. You know, think Ann Coulter, Jon Stewart and Bill Maher. You only get excited when it's a conservative bomb thrower. I've got more to be concerned about.

Would you rather pay for their pregnancy? If you have insurance you will
Would you rather pay for social services for unwanted children? If you pay taxes you will
Are you happy with the abortion rate? If so, birth control keeps it down

Birth control is a small price to pay when you look at the alternatives

Women who use contraception are sluts?

No, not at all. Women who want ME to pay for their contraception are out of bounds.

Rush is a bomb thrower. You know, think Ann Coulter, Jon Stewart and Bill Maher. You only get excited when it's a conservative bomb thrower. I've got more to be concerned about.

Would you rather pay for social services for unwanted children? If you pay taxes you will

Bullshit. It's not an either you pay or else scenario.

Why don't you lefties ever force your own to be responsible for their own damn behavior?

Who was it who said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink?

Why should the taxpayers pay the party expenses of some slut who can't keep her legs together?
You mindless DittoTards should know by now that if your MessiahRushie says the taxpayers are paying for the health care of the students then you can be certain that the taxpayers are NOT paying for the students' health care!!!

The students are paying for it themselves! That's right, Georgetown has MANDATED that the students buy health care!!!! If the students don't have their own policy, which must meet certain comprehensive standards set by Georgetown, then they are MANDATED to buy the Georgetown policy which is put on their account every year.

Hey Ed, if she's buying her OWN insurance why doesn't it ALREADY cover birth control? I know why Georgetown's policy doesn't cover it, and it shouldn't.

Bullshit. It's not an either you pay or else scenario.

Why don't you lefties ever force your own to be responsible for their own damn behavior?

Humans have sex.......always have
Always will

Abstinence has never been an answer

Forum List

Back