Will Brutal Dismantling Of Zuccotti Park Strengthen OWS Movement?

I just hate to see peaceful young patriots treated like Palestinians. Is Bloomberg using Netanyahu's playbook?

Since when do peaceful people engage in violence, rape, and vandalism?

With all the unfounded smears of OWS from the right, we have no real proof it was actually OWSers that committed any of this. With people like Fox News, Breitbart, and O'Keefe sneaking around - who knows who actually did what?

Yep. I believe Obama has caused more pain and suffering than he has ever been given credit for.

To be fair, I think this people would be feeling pain regardless who was in the White House. The fact is, we the people have been corrupt for too long. We need to humble ourselves and repent or we are going to be going through alot more pain than we need to.

Amen! Good to hear some sanity from the right.

What the hell should we repent for? Who should we pay repentance to?

This simplistic mentality that feeds on guilt assumes that the rest of the world is free of sin. If only it weren't for Western Civilization there would be no poverty or evil in the world.

You be repentant.

To be fair, I think this people would be feeling pain regardless who was in the White House. The fact is, we the people have been corrupt for too long. We need to humble ourselves and repent or we are going to be going through alot more pain than we need to.

This simplistic mentality that feeds on guilt assumes that the rest of the world is free of sin. If only it weren't for Western Civilization there would be no poverty or evil in the world.

You be repentant.

Hot diggity dog, another Ayn Rand disciple...

peewee-4.jpg

Ask me if I laughed my balls off this morning when I heard they kicked the k00ks out in the wee hours?

It's a privately owned public space. Huh?? Jeebus,come on New York. What the hell does that mean? Way to confuse the hell out of everyone. From what i've read,the owners of Zucotti Park have become concerned with the unsanitary conditions and would like to clean it up. By Law,the owners are required to keep the park open 24/7 but can set up rules on how the park can be used. This is what has happened. The owners have decided to ban the tents and camping equipment and will now also require proper sanitation procedures from the protesters. So it all actually makes sense when you do some thinking. The owners are acting responsibly and in good faith. I don't see any brutality here. The protesters can continue protesting there.

Last edited:
I just hate to see peaceful young patriots treated like Palestinians. Is Bloomberg using Netanyahu's playbook?

With all the unfounded smears of OWS from the right, we have no real proof it was actually OWSers that committed any of this. With people like Fox News, Breitbart, and O'Keefe sneaking around - who knows who actually did what?

peewee2-7.jpg

unfounded? Seriously?

You be repentant.

Pride. Dishonesty. Corruption. Idleness. Lack of charity and forgiveness towards our fellow man.

You know, the problems that are currently destroying this nation and our civilization.

Lets face it.......many of the protestor supporters on this forum dont own a damn thing.

As I pointed out to several people I was talking with today............how would my neighbors feel if tomorrow, I invited two dozen illegal immigrants to come hang in my back yark for two months. Pitch tents........play drums and take shits in the street.

Hmmm............wonder how long it'd be before my neighbors went to the town and got the visitors asses kicked out.

When you dont own dick..........you look at the world differently.

Lets face it.......many of the protestor supporters on this forum dont own a damn thing.

As I pointed out to several people I was talking with today............how would my neighbors feel if tomorrow, I invited two dozen illegal immigrants to come hang in my back yark for two months. Pitch tents........play drums and take shits in the street.

Hmmm............wonder how long it'd be before my neighbors went to the town and got the visitors asses kicked out.

You obviously share the 1% mentality, whether you are financially among them or not. Many of the 99%ers don't see a future that includes what you seem to enjoy - good neighbors, home, back yard, a future...

You obviously share the 1% mentality, whether you are financially among them or not. Many of the 99%ers don't see a future that includes what you seem to enjoy - good neighbors, home, back yard, a future...

Oh BOO HOO. if they get off their lazy occupying ass and go FIND A JOB or two if they have to, they can HAVE ALL THE ABOVE.

Forum List

Back