Will Brutal Dismantling Of Zuccotti Park Strengthen OWS Movement?

lying sack of shit.. both of you.

Reid is sitting on EVERY GOP sponsored and BI PARTISAN PASSED jobs bill the House has sent over.

Can you provide us with some "credible" links/proof of your claims?

On ABC's This Week, Speaker Boehner highlighted the 22 bipartisan House-passed jobs bills that would remove government barriers to job growth (by stopping unnecessary regulations, preventing tax hikes on small businesses, and more) but remain stalled in the Democrat-controlled Senate. Instead of more of the same failed 'stimulus' spending, these bills - all part of the Republican Plan for America's Job Creators - free job creators from government obstacles that prevent them from hiring new workers.

House Has Passed 22 Bipartisan Jobs Bills, & Counting | Speaker of the House John Boehner | speaker.gov

You've been watching a little too much of that MSNBC haven't you--LOL

Didn't you get your Liberal Democrat Agenda For Dummies Hand book? It's not a Jobs Bill unless it involves Massive Federal Spending on Construction Projects (Union labor only please), Massive Bail outs for State Budgets, (don't want those Public Sector Unions not turning out in 2012), Huge Loans and Grants to Green Energy Companies (only ones owned by Obama Donors, and on the verge of Bankruptcy please), and insignificant short Term Tax Cuts, Followed By Massive New Taxes to pay for it all.

Common Sense Measures like Reducing red Tape, and Opening up access to Domestic Energy Supplies (you know things that actually create Private Sector Growth) those are simply NOT jobs Bills.

Do please try and keep up!

:)

Last edited:
Now, back to these House jobs bills that Reid is sitting on. Sooo, you expect the Democrat-controlled Senate to pass these nutty Tea-Tard bills? I think not... Polls have shown who Americans believe are blocking jobs legislation.

Statement from the President on Senate Republicans Blocking the Infrastructure Bill | The White House

Senate Republicans Block Vote on Jobs Bill For Teachers, First Responders - Jobs & Hire

Republicans Block Key Component Of Obama Jobs Bill | TPMDC

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/28/us/politics/house-passes-small-part-of-obamas-jobs-bill.html?_r=1

House "jobs bills" my aunt Martha!

By flaque

I keep hearing about these republican House "jobs" bills that are stuck in the Senate, so I checked them out at GOP.gov.

Job bills? What a joke! The House republicans have blatantly put out the "For Sale" sign, and the lobbyists are boldly buying legislation from these jerks. They could care less about jobs; their reasons for these bills are obvious to all but a few.

Removing restrictions on everything from mercury to coal ash streams are NOT "jobs bills", it is outright graft and bribery of the House republicans by the corporate interests.

Details: House "jobs bills" my aunt Martha! | OregonLive.com

House "jobs bills" my aunt Martha!

By flaque

I keep hearing about these republican House "jobs" bills that are stuck in the Senate, so I checked them out at GOP.gov.

Job bills? What a joke! The House republicans have blatantly put out the "For Sale" sign, and the lobbyists are boldly buying legislation from these jerks. They could care less about jobs; their reasons for these bills are obvious to all but a few.

Removing restrictions on everything from mercury to coal ash streams are NOT "jobs bills", it is outright graft and bribery of the House republicans by the corporate interests.

Details: House "jobs bills" my aunt Martha! | OregonLive.com

who are we to argue with *flaque*?

Funny that. Removing barriers that prevent people from making money creates jobs. who would have thunk it?

Funny that. Removing barriers that prevent people from making money creates jobs. who would have thunk it?

Yeah, let's just abolish all financial and environmental regulations. Then, we can all have crooked jobs while we choke on filthy air and water. Gee, I can't wait for this wingnut utopia...

Brutal Dismantling?

Looks pretty brutal.

occupy1.png

Last edited:
Now, back to these House jobs bills that Reid is sitting on. Sooo, you expect the Democrat-controlled Senate to pass these nutty Tea-Tard bills? ]

Did you miss the "bipartisan" part in all those nice links provided for you that you didn't read?

Now, back to these House jobs bills that Reid is sitting on. Sooo, you expect the Democrat-controlled Senate to pass these nutty Tea-Tard bills? ]

Did you miss the "bipartisan" part in all those nice links provided for you that you didn't read?

Please explain how they were "bipartisan"... Give us some good examples...

Did you not read the links, or do you just not understand what the word 'bipartisan' means? Neither would surprise me.

Admit it, you didn't read them and you don't know what 'bipartisan' means.

Forum List

Back