Will Brutal Dismantling Of Zuccotti Park Strengthen OWS Movement?

Lets face it.......many of the protestor supporters on this forum dont own a damn thing.

As I pointed out to several people I was talking with today............how would my neighbors feel if tomorrow, I invited two dozen illegal immigrants to come hang in my back yark for two months. Pitch tents........play drums and take shits in the street.

Hmmm............wonder how long it'd be before my neighbors went to the town and got the visitors asses kicked out.

When you dont own dick..........you look at the world differently.

You obviously share the 1% mentality, whether you are financially among them or not. Many of the 99%ers don't see a future that includes what you seem to enjoy - good neighbors, home, back yard, a future...

CON2593-31.jpg

Nobody who, like me, has busted their asses for decades on their job scratched and clawed for everything they have is part of this faux 99% crowd. 99% represents the assholes who dont want to put in the bust your ass work needed to be successful.........they want shit handed to them. Real Americans say fcukk that!! A huge majority of New Yorkers cheered their asses off this am when the k00ks got the boot. And Im still laughing............because everywhere I look for the past two years, the far left is getting its clock cleaned.

Last edited:
Oh BOO HOO. if they get off their lazy occupying ass and go FIND A JOB or two if they have to, they can HAVE ALL THE ABOVE.

Obama is trying to help the employment situation, but the righties keep blocking his efforts.

Oh BOO HOO. if they get off their lazy occupying ass and go FIND A JOB or two if they have to, they can HAVE ALL THE ABOVE.

Obama is trying to help the employment situation, but the righties keep blocking his efforts.

lying sack of shit.. both of you.

Reid is sitting on EVERY GOP sponsored and BI PARTISAN PASSED jobs bill the House has sent over.

Whatever--
:lol::lol: another 1/2 trillion dollars for more road and bridge work-another few billion for solar companies that are also Obama's campaign donors--that go bankrupt, etc. etc. etc.--yeah sure can't wait to get a few more jobs like that--LOL.

Show-Horse.jpg

You obviously share the 1% mentality, whether you are financially among them or not. Many of the 99%ers don't see a future that includes what you seem to enjoy - good neighbors, home, back yard, a future...

Actually, Im not sure I entirely agree there.

Yes, if they find a job they can have a home and a backyard if they choose.

But they already have a future. Whether they want to do anything with it or not is up to them. But we all have a future. Its given to us simply by virtue of us being alive.

As for Good neighbors, the OWS people might have difficulty with that. See, in order to have good neighbors, you have to be a good neighbor. With the current plagues, garbage, and filth that they live in in these parks, no one is going to enjoy being their neighbor.

I think you mean tto say that Obama is trying to help his employment situation.

omg. are you REALLY that naive?
Your worship of A MAN AND Government is rather sad. PEOPLE are RESPONSIBLE for THEMSELVES. Obama ALREADY fleeced us taxpayers OUT of 800billion dollars and WHAT DID THAT DO FOR UNEMPLOYMENT?????
He is fleecing you die hard Obamabots AND US TAXPAYERS on his (visions) solar companies that have gone BANKRUPT and you just sit back and admire the man..I'm just astonished at some of you.

Reid is sitting on EVERY GOP sponsored and BI PARTISAN PASSED jobs bill the House has sent over.

Can you provide us with some "credible" links/proof of your claims?

There are whole threads on it. SEARCH.

nevermind... you'll just sit there whining...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/192739-15-bills-the-house-passed-but-reid-refuses-to-schedule-for-votes.html

Last edited:

On ABC's This Week, Speaker Boehner highlighted the 22 bipartisan House-passed jobs bills that would remove government barriers to job growth (by stopping unnecessary regulations, preventing tax hikes on small businesses, and more) but remain stalled in the Democrat-controlled Senate. Instead of more of the same failed 'stimulus' spending, these bills - all part of the Republican Plan for America's Job Creators - free job creators from government obstacles that prevent them from hiring new workers.

House Has Passed 22 Bipartisan Jobs Bills, & Counting | Speaker of the House John Boehner | speaker.gov

You've been watching a little too much of that MSNBC haven't you--LOL

When a Liberal Democrat is the one making the order, Maybe you should think about it bud.

The Situation was a Threat to Public Health and Safety. It had become a lawless encampment Over run with Drugs, and Crime and Filth.

It had to be done, and Nobodies right to Protest is being infringed. They are free to return daily and Protest, they just can't camp out and turn the place into a sewer.

Forum List

Back