Will Brutal Dismantling Of Zuccotti Park Strengthen OWS Movement?

As to the question in the OP, I've said this before but I think the tactic of occupying public space is one that has outlived its usefulness. This event will strengthen the movement if it responds appropriately: by moving on to other tactics. There are in fact plenty of other things in the works.

As to the question in the OP, I've said this before but I think the tactic of occupying public space is one that has outlived its usefulness. This event will strengthen the movement if it responds appropriately: by moving on to other tactics. There are in fact plenty of other things in the works.

And what tactics do you think they will be moving towards?

I appreciate what these young OWS partiots are trying to do. Their collective voice is being heard around the world.

yeah right...AROUND THE whole wide WORLD..

what is a Partiots?:lol:

Um, where in the world do you think people have NOT heard of the American OWS movement and what they stand for?
Europe? Asia? Oceania? Guess what? We are on the news channels in every country of every continent. So yes actually, we are being heard around the world. Oh and guess what? Most overseas media gives a better and more accurate view of our message. Hell, there are still idiots in America who think that more than just a few "fringers" in OWS want to end capitalism! Willfull ignorance is a wonderful thing...

As far as our movement being hurt, the cat's out of the bag. We've evolved way beyond the tents and are now in the homes, the offices and businesses like mine. The REAL message is too good to be hurt or suppressed by the removal of the camps.

I appreciate what these young OWS partiots are trying to do. Their collective voice is being heard around the world.

Um, where in the world do you think people have NOT heard of the American OWS movement and what they stand for?
Europe? Asia? Oceania? Guess what? We are on the news channels in every country of every continent. So yes actually, we are being heard around the world. Oh and guess what? Most overseas media gives a better and more accurate view of our message. Hell, there are still idiots in America who think that more than just a few "fringers" in OWS want to end capitalism! Willfull ignorance is a wonderful thing...

As far as our movement being hurt, the cat's out of the bag. We've evolved way beyond the tents and are now in the homes, the offices and businesses like mine. The REAL message is too good to be hurt or suppressed by the removal of the camps.

yeah whatever

The Odoriferous Wasteoid Slacker movement will all go back home to mommy's basement and pick up where they left off with World of War-craft.

Whatever.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that princess. You're nothing but a unwitting tool in a movement that in the grand scheme of things, is fucking irrelevant. Guess what? The 99%'s are the folks too busy working and paying your way to have time to go hang out for a month or so and crap in the public square.

Grow up.

They'll pack up for the winter, cause they are Wusses...but I'm sure we will see them again this next summer. They will be out agitating for their dear leaders reelection, the Community agitator in Chief Obama..

NOBODY CARES.

Then shut the fuck up and get out of the thread.

when you OWN this board you can tell me what to do, till then...fuck off and die

Kinda speaks for itself. :lol:

In any event, if you don't care, you wouldn't be here in this thread in the first place, much less taking the time to respond, much less coming back to read the new replies to see my comment, would you? You've just proven that YOU care, quite a bit. :lol:

Europe? Asia? Oceania? Guess what? We are on the news channels in every country of every continent.

There's primitive cultures that have minimal technology. And the Amish.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that princess. You're nothing but a unwitting tool in a movement that in the grand scheme of things, is fucking irrelevant. Guess what? The 99%'s are the folks too busy working and paying your way to have time to go hang out for a month or so and crap in the public square.

Grow up.

Now SOggy, I know you're embarrassed because I am more of a Capitalist than you are, and am not afraid like you are. So it's okay buddy. You keep doing what you are capable of: sling the petty insults and avoid the actual topics, facts and evidence like the plague baby!

when you OWN this board you can tell me what to do, till then...fuck off and die

In any event, if you don't care, you wouldn't be here in this thread in the first place, much less taking the time to respond, much less coming back to read the new replies to see my comment, would you? You've just proven that YOU care, quite a bit. :lol:

much less is right.
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't be so hard on Stephanie et.al. It's the 1984 mentality. They're curious, they can't help but wonder WTF is going on - but they're AFRAID to learn because the evidence contradicts what they've been TOLD to believe.
You'll notice none of the Conservs have brought up or responded to the legitimate issues that OWS talks about.
Corporate & Lobbying influence
Bailouts
Repeal Gramm-Leach-Bliley

Etc... Scares the hell out of them to realize we have serious points and that just believing what the MSM and e-Media tells them could be wrong...

Etc... Scares the hell out of them to realize we have serious points and that just believing what the MSM and e-Media tells them could be wrong...

What a bunch of BS. Conservatives shun the main stream media. They listen to fair and balanced sources like Fox News.

Forum List

Back