Will blacks actually be charged with hate crime ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'll believe it when it actually sticks.

ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIER STABBED TO DEATH by Black Male in Hate Crime Attack -

A white active Duty soldier, Tevin Geike, was stabbed to death last night by a group of black men in a parking lot in Lakewood. The black men shouted a racial comment before stabbing one soldier to death

A 20-year-old active-duty soldier was stabbed to death in a parking lot at the 12500 block of Pacific Highway Southwest around 2:30 a.m., officials say. Three soldiers were walking from Joint Base Lewis-McChord along Pacific Highway SW when a group of men in a car drove by and someone inside shouted a racial comment toward the white soldiers, the Lakewood Police Department said. “One of the soldiers yelled back something about the suspects treating combat soldiers with disrespect,” Lt. Chris Lawler said. The vehicle turned around, and five black males got out of the car and confronted the soldiers, according to reports. As the verbal confrontation ensued, the driver of the vehicle realized the men were actually combat veterans and called his friends off. While the men headed back to their vehicle, one of the suspects appeared to have bumped into the victim, witnesses say. The soldiers saw their friend fall to the ground as the car sped away. The victim was bleeding profusely from a stab wound and died at the scene. “We came down here, and he was already dead in my brother’s arms,” said Glenn Zimmerman, a friend of the victim.

ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIER STABBED TO DEATH by Black Male in Hate Crime Attack (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

A white active Duty soldier, Tevin Geike, was stabbed to death last night by a group of black men in a parking lot in Lakewood. The black men shouted a racial comment before stabbing one soldier to death

A 20-year-old active-duty soldier was stabbed to death in a parking lot at the 12500 block of Pacific Highway Southwest around 2:30 a.m., officials say. Three soldiers were walking from Joint Base Lewis-McChord along Pacific Highway SW when a group of men in a car drove by and someone inside shouted a racial comment toward the white soldiers, the Lakewood Police Department said. “One of the soldiers yelled back something about the suspects treating combat soldiers with disrespect,” Lt. Chris Lawler said. The vehicle turned around, and five black males got out of the car and confronted the soldiers, according to reports. As the verbal confrontation ensued, the driver of the vehicle realized the men were actually combat veterans and called his friends off. While the men headed back to their vehicle, one of the suspects appeared to have bumped into the victim, witnesses say. The soldiers saw their friend fall to the ground as the car sped away. The victim was bleeding profusely from a stab wound and died at the scene. “We came down here, and he was already dead in my brother’s arms,” said Glenn Zimmerman, a friend of the victim.

ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIER STABBED TO DEATH by Black Male in Hate Crime Attack (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Eric holder has declared that blacks are incapable of hate and therefore cannot be charged with hate crimes.
This was not a hate crime.
The soldier died as a result of his ingrained white racist attitude.
The 3 black killers are the real victims here.

Eric holder has declared that blacks are incapable of hate and therefore cannot be charged with hate crimes.
This was not a hate crime.
The soldier died as a result of his ingrained white racist attitude.
The 3 black killers are the real victims here.

Yes, when crime involves a white and a member of another race, the only possible hate would have to be on the part of the white.

I'm sure Holder has good reason for violating the Constitutional principle of equal protection under the law for (some?) good reason. I can't think of any reason for him to do otherwise, I mean besides the fact that he's not white and he's only looking for revenge as Barry has expressed his desire for.

Let me know when they find out for sure that 5 Black guys did this. We all know some whites have a tendency to do stupid things like drowning their kids and then blaming it on Black guys.

Eric Holder specifically stated that under his reign no black person would ever be charged with a hate crime. So no, they won't be charged with a hate crime. They killed an active duty military and this is a federal crime, so there will be no federal charges. The state may prosecute, but if they do, the prosecutor, the police and the judge will get visits from the IRS and the NSA.

no because it's only racism when a black person gets hurt or killed by a non black. When a white person gets killed by a black it's justice for all the years "the man" kept him and his family down. Didn't you read the section on white guilt in the liberal bible when you were a kid in school? Your endoctination must have sucked because your thinking for yourself. lol

If a black is the victim it's a hate crime. If a black is the perpetrator, it's a hush crime.

no because it's only racism when a black person gets hurt or killed by a non black. When a white person gets killed by a black it's justice for all the years "the man" kept him and his family down. Didn't you read the section on white guilt in the liberal bible when you were a kid in school? Your endoctination must have sucked because your thinking for yourself. lol

Unfortunately I was out of school before all the indoctrination.......err, I mean "educating" began, so I am ignorant on such matters.
I have to rely on such outdated thinking such as "common sense" to make my decisions with.

Let me know when they find out for sure that 5 Black guys did this. We all know some whites have a tendency to do stupid things like drowning their kids and then blaming it on Black guys.

Yup, one case, twenty years ago!!
Dozens, scores of these crimes are committed everyday.
It's an epidemic of anti white crimes, instigated by the liberal power house!!

Stop whining! You commit scores of multigenerational anti black crimes everyday

I HATE the idea of referring to any crime as a hate crime. Does hating "hate crimes" mean that if I fight a hate crime I can be charged with a hate crime? I know, I just blew your mind. You're welcome.

Eric Holder specifically stated that under his reign no black person would ever be charged with a hate crime. So no, they won't be charged with a hate crime. They killed an active duty military and this is a federal crime, so there will be no federal charges. The state may prosecute, but if they do, the prosecutor, the police and the judge will get visits from the IRS and the NSA.

wow you're ignorant.

Stop whining! You commit scores of multigenerational anti black crimes everyday

I do?

Name one then.

I know you are busy celebrating the deaths of more white children.
Your personal joy!!
But do name one.

Last edited:

wow you're ignorant.

Why?
Because he offered an accurate description of how scores of hate crimes are ignored every day in America?
Eric holder has repeated many times that no white( creepy assed cracker) can possibly be the victim of a hate crime.
In the minds of the modern day Obamacult black, whites are not human.
Listen to holder and Obama with their racist rhetoric!

wow you're ignorant.

Why?
Because he offered an accurate description of how scores of hate crimes are ignored every day in America?
Eric holder has repeated many times that no white( creepy assed cracker) can possibly be the victim of a hate crime.

source it.

wow you're ignorant.

Why?

source it.

Watch the news, he says that in half the interviews he gives.

Why?

source it.

Watch the news, he says that in half the interviews he gives.

source it.

Forum List

Back