Will big cars be taken away from Americans?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It is clear that the left wants to do this. Firstly, it is a symbol of the right love of Americans for everything big, the Babylonian symbol. Secondly, they yell about greenery.

There are no big cars in left Europe, Russia and China. In the USSR, only top communists had large cars.

Surely the left will keep the big cars for themselves, and the Americans will be given small-capacity shit.

It is clear that the left wants to do this. Firstly, it is a symbol of the right love of Americans for everything big, the Babylonian symbol. Secondly, they yell about greenery.

There are no big cars in left Europe, Russia and China. In the USSR, only top communists had large cars.

Surely the left will keep the big cars for themselves, and the Americans will be given small-capacity shit.

Big cars have largely been taken away from Americans already. The Cadillac Fleetwood's last year was 1996. The Lincoln Town Car disappeared after 2011. Damn shame, that the peak of size was a long time ago. Major declines in size after 1976 when the Talisman was cancelled.

If the world was progressing, we'd be driving 24 foot sedans by now with V16 engines delivering 2000 horsepower.

There's not that many big "cars" left in America regardless. What is big in America are pickup trucks, but they truly are utilitarian. Some people buy them just because they want to drive it, but most people buy them because of a need, like me, I live in a very small rural town and I have to haul my own garbage to a dump, and I'm certainly not going to do that with a car, not even a "big" car. So if some genius thinks they're going to start taking away "big" vehicles meaning pickups, it'll be over my dead body they take mine. Not to mention I have other needs for it, and it cost me a shit ton of money.

No. If you want to pay $5 a gallon for gas go for it. Gas is phasing out. Imagine how fucked Russia and Saudi Arabia will be when we don't need them anymore.

You will be driving this soon

1647033476400.png

There's not that many big "cars" left in America regardless. What is big in America are pickup trucks, but they truly are utilitarian. Some people buy them just because they want to drive it, but most people buy them because of a need, like me, I live in a very small rural town and I have to haul my own garbage to a dump, and I'm certainly not going to do that with a CAR, even a "big" car. So if some genius thinks they're going to start taking away "big" vehicles, it'll be over my dead body they take mine.
Oh please. All you have to do is put a hitch on your car and haul your junk in a trailer.

1647033587852.png

There's not that many big "cars" left in America regardless. What is big in America are pickup trucks, but they truly are utilitarian. Some people buy them just because they want to drive it, but most people buy them because of a need, like me, I live in a very small rural town and I have to haul my own garbage to a dump, and I'm certainly not going to do that with a car, not even a "big" car. So if some genius thinks they're going to start taking away "big" vehicles meaning pickups, it'll be over my dead body they take mine. Not to mention I have other needs for it, and it cost me a shit ton of money.
I have a F150 with a super long bed so I can put my Quad in the back. I hate trailers. If something goes wrong with the trailer I'm screwed.

1647033706126.png

And I see my neighbors doing this
1647033730009.png

Fuck that.

Big cars have largely been taken away from Americans already. The Cadillac Fleetwood's last year was 1996. The Lincoln Town Car disappeared after 2011. Damn shame, that the peak of size was a long time ago. Major declines in size after 1976 when the Talisman was cancelled.

If the world was progressing, we'd be driving 24 foot sedans by now with V16 engines delivering 2000 horsepower.
And now you got those giant fucking SUVs and pickups to take their place.

So quit your whining.

• Banned
No. If you want to pay $5 a gallon for gas go for it. Gas is phasing out. Imagine how fucked Russia and Saudi Arabia will be when we don't need them anymore.

You will be driving this soon

View attachment 614210
When the US was fine, any oil transaction was good for them, because oil was traded in dollars. Now Russia and Europe have fucked the dollar, they trade in Euros.

But gasoline in the US is still several times cheaper than in Europe. But the left is already working on this "shortcoming"

America used to be self sufficient in energy, way back during the Trump years.
That's not true. Don't forget this. Just because the oil companies in America are selling more oil than we are buying, doesn't mean shit to you at the pumps. If it did, why don't they just temporarily stop selling gas on the open market and instead just sell gas to us for $2 a gallon to "punish' Putin?

Then go back to the way things are now when the war is over. But for now, the oil companies need to do their patriot duty and to hell with profits.

Oh, and did you see corporate profits are way up since Covid/Inflation/Russia? They said they raised prices just because of inflation but it turns out they lied. They are jacking up the prices and making max profits. Do you have any reason to believe the oil companies aren't doing this too?

So they are using these excuses to rape you at the pump.

Also consider this. The oil companies love Trump. Of course they want to sabotage Biden.

That's not true. Don't forget this. Just because the oil companies in America are selling more oil than we are buying, doesn't mean shit to you at the pumps. If it did, why don't they just temporarily stop selling gas on the open market and instead just sell gas to us for $2 a gallon to "punish' Putin?

Then go back to the way things are now when the war is over. But for now, the oil companies need to do their patriot duty and to hell with profits.

Oh, and did you see corporate profits are way up since Covid/Inflation/Russia? They said they raised prices just because of inflation but it turns out they lied. They are jacking up the prices and making max profits. Do you have any reason to believe the oil companies aren't doing this too?

Also consider this. The oil companies love Trump. Of course they want to sabotage Biden.
The US exports 3-5 million bpd and imports 7-8 million bpd. The oil companies think Trump is a fucking moron.

Nope. The US pumps around 12 million bpd and uses 20 million bpd. The US has never been energy independent.
And again, even if we did sell more than we buy, that doesn't mean shit to US Gas consumers. That's just great for the oil companies.

Why don't we just pump more gas?

America isn't at war at all. President Biden hasn't even instituted a draft or ask for volunteers to go to the Killing Fields of Ukraine.

BTW, both Russia and Saudi Arabia will do fine even if we return to Trumpian energy self-sufficiency.

They can sell product to Europe, Asia and Africa.

America isn't at war at all. President Biden hasn't even instituted a draft or ask for volunteers to go to the Killing Fields of Ukraine.

BTW, both Russia and Saudi Arabia will do fine even if we return to Trumpian energy self-sufficiency.

They can sell product to Europe, Asia and Africa.
The US hasn't been self sufficient for energy since 1950.

Nope. The US pumps around 12 million bpd and uses 20 million bpd. The US has never been energy independent.
In what sense? The US produces half of what it consumes, and has a reserve, they are no less independent than Russia and Saudi Arabia, which together produce as much as the US consumes. The US has enough of its own gasoline to be the same as the SA and Russia, but the SA and Russia do not even consume what they produce.
This is not their oil, but oil sold in futures

Forum List

Back