CDZ Will any USMB abortion proponents admit that an abortion kills a child?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Chuz Life, May 27, 2017.

1. HenryBHough

HenryBHough Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,092
    I am very much pro-abortion and I fully recognize that each abortion kills a child.

However I am selectively pro-abortion.

So long as it's a liberal Democrat couple indulging in their favourite sport I see no harm in it at all. In fact, it would definitely save the child from being indoctrinated into liberalism. I think of Democrat self-genocide as a positive thing in the global sense and strongly feel it should not just be paid for with public funds but there should also be some kind of cashbonus for the couple. But they'd be required to spend it only on extreme sports like parachuteless sky diving lessons.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,839
    Ok...that was funny :lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,125
    Abortion kills a child. So do drive bys. It is sad, unfortunate horrible really that women go around killing their children. But look at what children are being killed. Every liberal that kills their child means one less liberal in the world. Blacks are killing themselves off at a rate that would make Margaret Sanger proud. This means less crime, reduction in the prison population. Yes, a lot of being made up by immigration, but look, we can convince those women to kill their children too!

If Christians just start having more children and not kill them someday the nation might return to decency.

4. Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,261
    I have always been amused by the folks that believe that if abortion were illegal, there would be none, as if Roe Vs. Wade suddenly began the history of abortion. The only difference between now and 1972 is that before 1973, many doctors were criminals, and many abortions were botched by amateurs, and women died. I was aware of at least 7 abortions performed in my high school years in the1960's, and I am sure there were dozens of my classmates that had them over the 5 year period that I wasn't aware of. One would have the same rate of success and failure by outlawing sex.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. Dragonlady

Dragonlady Designing Woman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,636
    Many women would continue their pregnancies if there were job protections so they wouldn't be fired, health insurance to fully cover the costs of labour and delivery, paid maternity leave and the other benefits of living in countries where people are more important than corporations - like every other first world country except the US.

But you would never agree to that because you really don't care about these women or their children.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. ScienceRocks

ScienceRocks Democrat all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,925
    Depends when the abortion occurs.

1-20 weeks it is a bunch of cells.
    Afterwards one could argue more and more that it is more.

7. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,135
    A) I don't know any 'abortion proponents'- I do know choice proponents- 'abortion proponent' is like saying "appendectomy proponents"
    B) The fetus is a potential child- it may- or may not end up being a child. That is why we don't have funerals for miscarriages.
    C) Do you agree that requiring a woman to carry a fetus to term is a form of slavery?

8. Chuz Life

Chuz Life Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,189
    I see the disconnect now.

Can you understand that the end goal is not to manage a reduction in regrets? The goal is to establish and to guard all of the rights of all those involved.

9. AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE American Mutt Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,031
    That's what makes it a political question, Bud.....

You keep voting and telling everyone who'll listen how you feel about stuff, I'll do the same, and we'll meet in court if necessary.

Beer? :beer:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +589
    Your belief is fine and logical. But I am a small government guy. Just as others don't want my belief masturbation is a sin imposed on them, they don't want your belief on abortion imposed on them.