Will American ever become a Christian Theocracy?

Will the U.S. ever become a Christian theocrasy?

• Total voters
why would he need to convert?
Because only Muslims are allowed into the city of Mecca.

And why is that? All faiths are welcomed into Vatican City. Anybody, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, or Druid would be welcome at my church. Why would Christians be excluded from Mecca given Islamic inclusiveness and respect for human rights and all?
Mecca is just one small city.

A tiny dot on the earth reserved only for muslims.

Do you really need to go there??

Yes, you, or anyone of any faith would be allowed into a mosque.

You would be warmly greeted an all of your questions answered.

The Prophet Muhammad welcomed non muslims into the mosque and had discussions over dinners there.

Last edited:

And why is that? All faiths are welcomed into Vatican City. Anybody, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, or Druid would be welcome at my church. Why would Christians be excluded from Mecca given Islamic inclusiveness and respect for human rights and all?

The Prophet Muhammad welcomed non muslims into the mosque and had discussions over dinners there.

No I don't need to go there. But if Muhammed welcomed non Muslims into the mosque, that would have been in Mecca yes? So why wouldn't I, a non Muslim, be welcomed in Mecca now?

But if Muhammed welcomed non Muslims into the mosque, that would have been in Mecca yes? So why wouldn't I, a non Muslim, be welcomed in Mecca now?
To worship at the Kabba is why people go to Mecca.

Prophet Muhammad had No mosque in the city of Mecca.

He was kicked out of Mecca for preaching that there was only "One God" earily in his ministry.

He escaped to the city of Madinah where he spent the last ten years of his life.

In Madinah is where he built his Mosque and where he is buried.

Non muslims are allowed to visit his mosque and grave site.

Who picked up the check?

But if Muhammed welcomed non Muslims into the mosque, that would have been in Mecca yes? So why wouldn't I, a non Muslim, be welcomed in Mecca now?
To worship at the Kabba is why people go to Mecca.

Prophet Muhammad had No mosque in the city of Mecca.

He was kicked out of Mecca for preaching that there was only "One God" earily in his ministry.

He escaped to the city of Madinah where he spent the last ten years of his life.

In Madinah is where he built his Mosque and where he is buried.

Non muslims are allowed to visit his mosque and grave site.

You would think that Mohammed being kicked out of Mecca would know what it feels like to be denied? You all should just open up the gates. Open it up to tourism too. I can see the welcome sign already in my mind "Welcome To Mecca-Come With Your Head-Leave With Your Head-No Kidding-Would We Lie?". Hey I've got Price Line on hold, what do you say?

Sky seems to think we're headed towards a Christian theocrasy in this country. Is she crazy or do her warnings have merrit?

Sky is crazy. She hates Christianity and Christians so much that she is willing to quash their religious freedom, persecute them for their religion, ban them from certain professions based upon their faith (remember the Nazis?) and prevent them from speaking their faith.

She is willing to do this at the same time she believes we should be forced into acceptance of Islam politics and Sharia law in this country.

Sky is my hero.

Sky seems to think we're headed towards a Christian theocrasy in this country. Is she crazy or do her warnings have merrit?

Sky is crazy. She hates Christianity and Christians so much that she is willing to quash their religious freedom, persecute them for their religion, ban them from certain professions based upon their faith (remember the Nazis?) and prevent them from speaking their faith.She is willing to do this at the same time she believes we should be forced into acceptance of Islam politics and Sharia law in this country.

Sky is my hero.

You, of course, have links to her posts that say each of those things you claim she believes. :eusa_whistle:

Sky is crazy. She hates Christianity and Christians so much that she is willing to quash their religious freedom, persecute them for their religion, ban them from certain professions based upon their faith (remember the Nazis?) and prevent them from speaking their faith.She is willing to do this at the same time she believes we should be forced into acceptance of Islam politics and Sharia law in this country.

Sky is my hero.

You, of course, have links to her posts that say each of those things you claim she believes. :eusa_whistle:

Allie is in her own little universe. I've never posted any such views. I'm in favor of religious freedom. I don't think anyone should be banned from a profession because of their religion.

I don't think anyone should be forced to accept another person's religion and religious laws.

I'm in favor of keeping the US a secular nation of laws, and allowing all religions equal opportunity to practice their faith.

Last edited:

Sky is my hero.

Allie is in her own little universe. I've never posted any such views. I'm in favor of religious freedom. I don't think anyone should be banned from a profession because of their religion.

I don't think anyone should be forced to accept another person's religion and religious laws.

I'm in favor of keeping the US a secular nation of laws, and allowing all religions equal opportunity to practice their faith.

Sounds fair minded.

May the United States of America always be free and may it never become a religous theocracy of any persuasion.

May the United States of America always be free and may it never become a religous theocracy of any persuasion.

Nothing's free in the US, why, where you getting any free shit? As for being a religious theocracy, just try electing an atheist president and see how epically you fail. And try getting "in god we trust" off the money... Now go pray to jesus.

Nothing's free in the US, why, where you getting any free shit? As for being a religious theocracy, just try electing an atheist president and see how epically you fail. And try getting "in god we trust" off the money... Now go pray to jesus.

I think we currently have a President in the White House who is confused about what he believes in. Maybe The phrase on the money should be "Don't Trust In Money" or "Property of US Government-On Loan To bearer-Subject to Confiscation Without Reason or Warning". Does that suit you better Comrade?

I think we currently have a President in the White House who is confused about what he believes in. Maybe The phrase on the money should be "Don't Trust In Money" or "Property of US Government-On Loan To bearer-Subject to Confiscation Without Reason or Warning". Does that suit you better Comrade?

As opposed to the pres before him who wasn't at all confused? :lmao:

Why trust god anyways?

Why trust god anyways?

Bush was not confused about His faith.

Wow!!! That Neg rep almost really hurt. You are shooting blanks Pussy. ;) :lol:

Why trust you?

Why trust god anyways?

Why trust you?

They recently asked GW what he liked most about being prez, he didn't say "being a world leader" or something worthy like "being able to help the poor"..., he said what he liked most about being prez was the PAMPERING! :lmao:

I'm not asking anyone to trust me, but god is.

Why trust god anyways?

Why trust you?

They recently asked GW what he liked most about being prez, he didn't say "being a world leader" or something worthy like "being able to help the poor"..., he said what he liked most about being prez was the PAMPERING! :lmao:

I'm not asking anyone to trust me, but god is.

Yeah, You guy's really pampered Bush. Good one. He at least has a sense of humor. I have always trusted in God, it's myself I don't trust. I try not to blame God for what we do with Free Will. How about you? Are you done blaming? Good. ;)

Forum List

Back