Will a pedophile doom Hillary?

Says the progressive fan boy… Joe is a sick fucker
A lie is a lie dude. Calling Biden, or for that matter, Weiner a pedophile is a lie. Joe Biden has never been accused of being a pedophile. Your evidence of him being "a sick fucker" is nothing more than your interpretations of him being affectionate with friends and children of his friends. You guys have become masters at making excuses for lies thanks to your massive experience with doing it for Trump. Lying has just become OK with you guys. Acceptable because it meets your agenda.

In English class was irony ever explained to you?
Excuses are being made to call people pedophiles when not a shred of evidence or even accusation of such has been made. You are continuing the excuse making by claiming some kind of irony exists in making that statement. Calling person a pedophile without evidence is about as serious an offense of bearing false witness as can be.
There's nothing innocent about Joe Biden… Dip shit
You are the dip shit for thinking so highly of your partisan and self-serving interpretations of some random candid photo's.
It's settled Joe Biden is a pedophile, and his little fanboys like it… LOL

The word pedophile is being misused for both Weiner and Biden, in the latter case, grossly misused to the point of being a total obscene lie.
A lie is a lie dude. Calling Biden, or for that matter, Weiner a pedophile is a lie. Joe Biden has never been accused of being a pedophile. Your evidence of him being "a sick fucker" is nothing more than your interpretations of him being affectionate with friends and children of his friends. You guys have become masters at making excuses for lies thanks to your massive experience with doing it for Trump. Lying has just become OK with you guys. Acceptable because it meets your agenda.

Excuses are being made to call people pedophiles when not a shred of evidence or even accusation of such has been made. You are continuing the excuse making by claiming some kind of irony exists in making that statement. Calling person a pedophile without evidence is about as serious an offense of bearing false witness as can be.

No, what I called ironic was you accusing Trump supporters of lying and making excuses. Do you see what Hillary supporters are doing? Pay attention. Probably told you that in English class too.
Look at the thread title. Now show a link of the accused ever being accused of being a pedophile. Show a link of Biden ever being accused of being a pedophile. Just to make sure you know what you are talking about, define what a pedophile is.

Joe Biden's Reaction to Weinergate

--LOL

That was the reaction of a guy who just heard his wife his having lunch with his mistress.

As opposed to Hillary who is having her mistress for lunch?

really the last thing in the world

hillary would want or need

is to be connected to Anthony Wiener

--LOL

even slow joe gets how disastrous this is

--LOL

Slow Joe is probably envious… LOL of the Clintons that is

I think both Clintons are a disaster for America but this shit crosses the line.

If this is your position, fuck you

What's your issue old man? Weiner is looking at being charged for sexting with a child and that investigation has lead to the new discovery of additional emails regarding Hellary. What gets your panties in a wad about that. It's relevant idiot.
The word pedophile is being misused for both Weiner and Biden, in the latter case, grossly misused to the point of being a total obscene lie.
What do you call sexting a 15 year old.
A teenager. Now show how smart you are and help out with that definition of what pedophile means.

I think both Clintons are a disaster for America but this shit crosses the line.

What's your issue old man? Weiner is looking at being charged for sexting with a child and that investigation has lead to the new discovery of additional emails regarding Hellary. What gets your panties in a wad about that. It's relevant idiot.
No, we learned it from liberals. Rember when Trent Lott said that Strong Thurmond would have made a great president? Just trying to make him feel good on his birthday. Liberals labeled him a racist and he had to step down as speaker of the house. Just one example of alt left outrage.

A teenager. Now show how smart you are and help out with that definition of what pedophile means.
So you are okay with a grown man sexting a 15 year old girl?

So you'd be fine if Wiener and your 15 year old daughter were sending naked pics back and forth.
So noted.

I'm really enjoying the Karmic Poetic Justice Symmetry of this situation:

hiLIARy's entire career was made possible by a Sexual Prevert.

And now her fall has been caused by another Sexual Prevert.

I take this as proof that there really is a God, and He has a great sense of humor.

Huma+Abedin+Anthony+Weiner+Holds+Press+Conference+bz5TNu29WJel.jpg

:lmao:

I take this as proof that there really is a God, and He has a great sense of humor.
I know karma, all she has been doing for the past week is talking about Trump and sex. Glad to see those skeletons in her closet triping her up!

Think of the irony, you have slick Willy who happens to be a rapist/child molester/sex trafficker.
Then you have wiener who happens to be in training to be the same. Then the wives and family who are career politicians who enable the sick fucks, who are most likely even worse… And them saying Trump is the worst possible selection for the presidency. This is funny shit…

This country is fucked no two ways about it… LOL

Think of the irony, you have slick Willy who happens to be a rapist/child molester/sex trafficker.
Then you have wiener who happens to be in training to be the same. Then the wives and family who are career politicians who enable the sick fucks, who are most likely even worse… And them saying Trump is the worst possible selection for the presidency. This is funny shit…

This country is fucked no two ways about it… LOL

as hillary said in her mini presser yesterday

get out vote early because

Americans want a president who can lead our country and get the economy working

i agree

VOTE TRUMP

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

No, what I called ironic was you accusing Trump supporters of lying and making excuses. Do you see what Hillary supporters are doing? Pay attention. Probably told you that in English class too.
Look at the thread title. Now show a link of the accused ever being accused of being a pedophile. Show a link of Biden ever being accused of being a pedophile. Just to make sure you know what you are talking about, define what a pedophile is.

Here you go, everything you asked for- definition of a pedophile and charges Anthony Weiner could face according to EXPERTS.

You will notice the definition and the charges are both related to sex and children. Which if true, makes Anthony "look at my" Weiner a pedophile.

Simple Definition of pedophile
  • : a person who has a sexual interest in children

Here Are the Charges Anthony Weiner Could Face if He’s Indicted for Sexting a 15-Year-Old
    Deborah Tuerkheimer, a law professor at Northwestern University who previously worked in the New York County District Attorney’s office for five years specializing in sex crimes and child abuse, said that if Weiner is prosecuted in New York, he could plausibly be charged with promoting the sexual performance of a child or disseminating indecent material to minors, both of which are non-violent felonies which carry sentences of between one and seven years of probation. She added that prosecutors would likely also charge him with endangering the welfare of a child, which is a misdemeanor that carries a maximum sentence of one year in prison or three years of probation.
    Barbara Ashcroft, a professor of law at Temple University who was previously a member of the Internet Crime Against Children Task Force, a law enforcement network, said that if the allegations against Weiner are true, she would bet the high-profile case would be prosecuted federally, where the charges would bring stiffer sentences.* She said that Weiner could be charged with sexual exploitation of children, which includes “any person who employs, uses, persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any minor to engage in … any sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of producing any visual depiction of such conduct or for the purpose of transmitting a live visual depiction of such conduct.” If Weiner were convicted under this law, he would face between 15 and 30 years in prison.

You nailed it!

No, you idiot, but that is not what a pedophile is. A pedophile is a person interested in prepubescent children. A person sexually interested in teenagers is not a pedophile. Try using a dictionary once in awhile.

No, you idiot, but that is not what a pedophile is. A pedophile is a person interested in prepubescent children. A person sexually interested in teenagers is not a pedophile. Try using a dictionary once in awhile.

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
  1. a person who is sexually attracted to children.

So you'd be fine if Wiener and your 15 year old daughter were sending naked pics back and forth.

So noted.
Fuck you and leave my daughter out of the conversation.

Really, nobody cares about stupid Weiner, but if he was a Trump aide all you guys would be supporting him.

So noted.
Fuck you and leave my daughter out of the conversation.

Fuck you and answer the question asshole ;)
You'd be ok with Weiner sending and receiving naked pics with your 15 year old daughter?

Forum List

Back