Will a pedophile doom Hillary?

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
IMG_0433.JPG
Isnt it interesting how things sometimes workout. Hillary has spent her career defending her husband because of his sexual proclivities, destroying the lives of women who dared to speak about his actions, and now, within days of winning her most coveted position, a perverted pedophile may be her undoing. Anthony "wanna see my" Weiner is being investigated for sexting a 15 year old child, and could be charged with Sexual Exploitation of a child. Justice can be served in the most ironic ways.

Here Are the Charges Anthony Weiner Could Face if He’s Indicted for Sexting a 15-Year-Old

Will a pedophile doom Hillary?

Naw, Hillary has doomed Hillary by her years of lying, evasion, corruption, criminal behavior, and vase-throwing.

The pedophile just pointed out a few of her transgressions.

View attachment 95699 Isnt it interesting how things sometimes workout. Hillary has spent her career defending her husband because of his sexual proclivities, destroying the lives of women who dared to speak about his actions, and now, within days of winning her most coveted position, a perverted pedophile may be her undoing. Anthony "wanna see my" Weiner is being investigated for sexting a 15 year old child, and could be charged with Sexual Exploitation of a child. Justice can be served in the most ironic ways.

Here Are the Charges Anthony Weiner Could Face if He’s Indicted for Sexting a 15-Year-Old

Looks like he fucked her over too.

No doubt the hildabeast approves of pedophilia...

Did Show you my Weiner cut a deal with the FBI to avoid jail time?

Did He cut a deal is a very good question!?!

He kept those Emails as his get out of jail card and seeing Hillary and Bill Clinton threw him under the bus in the past mean they might be screwed... ( I hope those emails pertain enough information to throw that bitch in jail once and for all! )

He kept those Emails as his get out of jail card and seeing Hillary and Bill Clinton threw him under the bus in the past mean they might be screwed... ( I hope those emails pertain enough information to throw that bitch in jail once and for all! )
I like how you are a lefty but you hate Cling tongue.

I like how you are a lefty but you hate Cling tongue.

I am actually Libertarian...

Social Liberal that believe you pay your own bills and not ask the community to support your life and choices in it!

As for Hillary Rodham Clinton, well I love her as much as the possibility of being anal probe by Mad Russian Scientists while being forced to listen to Hillary Clinton speeches!

( THAT MUCH! )

Oh, he will throw Hillary under the bus, big time.
If you think about it, why wouldn't he? He can stay out of jail and get even with his lesbian wife and her lover Hillary for throwing him under the bus. Kill two birds with one stone. Let's just hope he already gave them all the information they need to hang her before this was announced. Otherwise he may end up like Vince Foster. After all, the Clinton campaign is demanding the FBI tell them everything they have. If anything has been held back, he may end up committing suicide before he has a chance to give it to them.

Wiener is Bill Clinton's apprentice, pedophilia is encouraged in the wiener and Clinton households… Fact

View attachment 95699 Isnt it interesting how things sometimes workout. Hillary has spent her career defending her husband because of his sexual proclivities, destroying the lives of women who dared to speak about his actions, and now, within days of winning her most coveted position, a perverted pedophile may be her undoing. Anthony "wanna see my" Weiner is being investigated for sexting a 15 year old child, and could be charged with Sexual Exploitation of a child. Justice can be served in the most ironic ways.

There are some things that are OFF LIMITS and this is one of them. You want to target someone be SPECIFIC.

New Topics

Forum List

Back