Does the rightwing believe in the "liberal media" myth simply because...

The liberal mainstream media actually questions the rhetoric the right puts out

Demanding facts from the Republicans shows that they are out to get them

Bill O'Reilly is a damned liberal that used to work for the mainstream. He's from New York, went to Harvard. The left is so far left they call him a con now.
Slick Willie "Loofa" O'Liely is a registered Republican, from the CON$ervative section of Long Island like HanNITWITty, who pretends to be an Independent.

"Don't believe the right-wing ideologues when they tell you the left still controls the media agenda. It does not any longer. It's a fact."
- Bill O'Reilly July 27, 2005 Talking Points Memo

Show me a link that proves he's a "Registered Republican". I've watched O'Reilly enough to know that he cannot bring himself to believe that Obama and many Democrats are capable of some of the things they are accused of. He has repeated this many times, last night was the latest example. Whenever he can he questions many of the far right claims that have been made. He's not a far left liberal, but he still has liberal leanings, and a liberal background.

A good example of where he stands is when he got into an argument with Geraldo Rivera over the way his questioning of the President "Stole his majesty", as if a president is supposed to be treated like a king. O'Reilly said that the President deserves the respect that the office requires and nothing more.

BTW, how does one go about registering to be a Republican or a Democrat?

Hannity is accused of being a registered Republican as well. He claims he's not a Republican, but a conservative. Judging by the way the establishment Repugs have been acting since the last election I don't blame him.

I would rather be called a Tea Party member than a Republican. I don't support their policy of giving in to pressure from Democrats.

Again, how does one register to be a Republican?
The Right-wing NY Daily News outed him.

From Wiki:

On December 6, 2000, the Daily News in New York reported, however, that he had been registered with the Republican Party in the state of New York since 1994.

Slick Willie "Loofa" O'Liely is a registered Republican, from the CON$ervative section of Long Island like HanNITWITty, who pretends to be an Independent.

"Don't believe the right-wing ideologues when they tell you the left still controls the media agenda. It does not any longer. It's a fact."
- Bill O'Reilly July 27, 2005 Talking Points Memo

Show me a link that proves he's a "Registered Republican". I've watched O'Reilly enough to know that he cannot bring himself to believe that Obama and many Democrats are capable of some of the things they are accused of. He has repeated this many times, last night was the latest example. Whenever he can he questions many of the far right claims that have been made. He's not a far left liberal, but he still has liberal leanings, and a liberal background.

A good example of where he stands is when he got into an argument with Geraldo Rivera over the way his questioning of the President "Stole his majesty", as if a president is supposed to be treated like a king. O'Reilly said that the President deserves the respect that the office requires and nothing more.

BTW, how does one go about registering to be a Republican or a Democrat?

Hannity is accused of being a registered Republican as well. He claims he's not a Republican, but a conservative. Judging by the way the establishment Repugs have been acting since the last election I don't blame him.

I would rather be called a Tea Party member than a Republican. I don't support their policy of giving in to pressure from Democrats.

Again, how does one register to be a Republican?
The Right-wing NY Daily News outed him.

From Wiki:

On December 6, 2000, the Daily News in New York reported, however, that he had been registered with the Republican Party in the state of New York since 1994.

yawn

and hillary was a repub in college it was reported; bloomberg was both a dem and a repub before becoming in indie

what is o-reilly now? he'a hardly a repub; for one he's way too soft on obama

idiots and hypocrites

...no other network confirms the bullshit that comes from Fox News? Republicans believe anything Fox says which is pathetic. Therefore anything else has a heavy liberal bias in their view. It's complete non sense.

MSNBC is the only liberal biased news station and even it doesn't measure up to the bullshit distortion that Fox spews. My advice: avoid both networks to learn the real truth about political issues.

You should do some research and you would find out that the mainstream Media and newspapers hires a vast majority of people that vote for Democrats.
Not having a more balanced group of workers in ideology makes that news media biased.
Fox News hires both, thus their claim of fair and balanced.
If the mainstream Media did the same, people would get a better amount of balanced information, not just a democratic view.

In the early 1990's I got a call from a local newspaper in Tucson wanting me to subscribe.
When I said no they asked why. I told them because they did not hire a balanced amount of workers that were liberal and conservative. Many people told them this and around the country. The Libs refused to change that hiring practice and look what happened to them They went out of business and they blamed it on the internet. Never mind that their subscriptions had been going down years before there was an internet.

The vast majority of Fox News watchers actually do their homework and look up information, they also watch C-Span and people who watch Fox news are not just republicans.

Last edited:
Is every news network besides Fox News in on this? Who exactly? Do all these liberal outlets work independently or are they all in on it? Who is in charge? Can anyone provide evidence of this side liberal bias?

Someone break it down.
Any media that will not parrot the lies GOP scripted FOX tells is by definition "Liberal."

For example, none of the other media has spread the whopper in the link below, therefore they are too honest to be CON$ervative and can only be Liberal.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/342566-fox-lies-again.html#post8693878

...no other network confirms the bullshit that comes from Fox News? Republicans believe anything Fox says which is pathetic. Therefore anything else has a heavy liberal bias in their view. It's complete non sense.

MSNBC is the only liberal biased news station and even it doesn't measure up to the bullshit distortion that Fox spews. My advice: avoid both networks to learn the real truth about political issues.

You should do some research and you would find out that the mainstream Media and newspapers hires a vast majority of people that vote for Democrats.
Not having a more balanced group of workers in ideology makes that news media biased.
Fox News hires both, thus their claim of fair and balanced.
If the mainstream Media did the same, people would get a better amount of balanced information, not just a democratic view.

In the early 1990's I got a call from a local newspaper in Tucson wanting me to subscribe.
When I said no they asked why. I told them because they did not hire a balanced amount of workers that were liberal and conservative. Many people told them this and around the country. The Libs refused to change that hiring practice and look what happened to them They went out of business and they blamed it on the internet. Never mind that their subscriptions had been going down years before there was an internet.

The vast majority of Fox News watchers actually do their homework and look up information, they also watch C-Span and people who watch Fox news are not just republicans.

Can you back up all of these claims?

No you cannot.

Forum List

Back