Wikileaks confirms Hillary sold weapons to ISIS

No. The only David Bronstein I know was a chess master. There may be another one, but I don't keep up with crazy conspiracy theories,
No. The only David Bronstein I know was a chess master. There may be another one, but I don't keep up with crazy conspiracy theories,

Is it called magic or some type of evil psychological sorcery that causes people to think conspiracies no longer exist. Just add the word theories, and even though conspiracies have been a reality from ancient history to this very day they don't exist any longer all you have to do is add theories.

See the type of mind control the media creates to deceive far too many people! A prime example of a "political delusion" is the notion that conspiracies don't exist regardless of the facts, just add "theories" and the history of David Bronstein better known as Leon Trotsky and the red Army no longer exist. Is anyone suppose to believe that.

I have no idea what you are ranting about, but if you are so upset about it, I'm sure it's over something that only exists in your mind.

When Trump starts to speak about Obama and Hillary Fighting "with" ISIS in Syria it's all over for Hillary and Obama along with the democrat/communist party.

The new Republican party based on the Constitution and true freedom is the only political party the American Republic needs.

the_real_targets2.jpg

Just because the communist/state media does not report the real truth about ISIS, or Al Qaeda, or who really placed all the explosives in the Twin towers, or Hillary and Obama being closet communist does not mean
the truth is something that only exist in the minds of true Americans.

It's not shortage of evidence and the truth will indeed come out.

No need for the Zionist/communist media any longer.

The media has "No Credibility" witness for yourself's how they lie and support communist Hillary.

President Trump makes it so very clear to everyone the anti-American media is one of America's biggest problems.

The solutions are forthcoming.

Just a heads up. I hear they are monitoring you. Check your light bulbs for transmitters.

You must be confused!

It's the new energy saving light bulbs that emit mercury vapors in people homes doofuss. It's children and women pregnant with babies who suffer the most from the poison in bulbs. If these energy saving bulbs are broken no one is warning people about the hazardous waste precautions that needs to be taken.

Oh by the way for the record it's communist Obama and Hillary want to band incandescent bulbs so all Americans get there regular dosage of mercury poisoning.

Transmitters in the bulbs is not the problem; idiot. Don't try to pretend Americans are paranoid and delusional about the war being fought against our Constitutional rights, our morale, our privacy, our health, well being, and our future.

It's the N.S.A. and so-called homeland security that is monitoring all your phone calls, spying on all your snail mail and e-mails, and with smart meters in the home spying on what you do in the home.

It's communist to place tracking devices in your cell phones and cars.

It's your credit cards and passports used as tracking devices and it's information used in communist KGB type files that are kept on all Americans. Yes they spy on all your activities.

It's all your internet and library reading habits that's being spied on/monitored by the communist.

Communist Obama has slowed the internet down and is attempting to give it away so Americans cannot have freedom of speech and communication. The communist want to try to monopolize thought!

It's cowardly treason!

The 9-11 attacks and all the wars and "so-called security" it spawned was all planned by communist like Obama, Bernie sanders, and Hillary Clinton which are supplying ISIS with weapon and leadership as they "lead the terrorist mercenaries" in Syria to destroy not only the lives of the Syrian people, but also the lives of Europeans and other peoples lives in countries where the millions of refugees flee too.

America do you really want lying, murdering, war criminals running the Government?

Stay at home don't vote for Hillary.

Don't vote for your own destruction, and the destruction of America and the World.

treason.jpg

ISIS, ISIL, and Al Qaeda one in the same under the same leadership of Israel, Saudi Arabia, and American tyrannical flunky's.

LINK: WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS... Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! Breaking News

LINK: www.octoldt.info

>>energy saving light bulbs that emit mercury vapors<<

only if you smash them

Is it called magic or some type of evil psychological sorcery that causes people to think conspiracies no longer exist. Just add the word theories, and even though conspiracies have been a reality from ancient history to this very day they don't exist any longer all you have to do is add theories.

See the type of mind control the media creates to deceive far too many people! A prime example of a "political delusion" is the notion that conspiracies don't exist regardless of the facts, just add "theories" and the history of David Bronstein better known as Leon Trotsky and the red Army no longer exist. Is anyone suppose to believe that.

I have no idea what you are ranting about, but if you are so upset about it, I'm sure it's over something that only exists in your mind.

When Trump starts to speak about Obama and Hillary Fighting "with" ISIS in Syria it's all over for Hillary and Obama along with the democrat/communist party.

The new Republican party based on the Constitution and true freedom is the only political party the American Republic needs.

the_real_targets2.jpg

Just because the communist/state media does not report the real truth about ISIS, or Al Qaeda, or who really placed all the explosives in the Twin towers, or Hillary and Obama being closet communist does not mean
the truth is something that only exist in the minds of true Americans.

It's not shortage of evidence and the truth will indeed come out.

No need for the Zionist/communist media any longer.

The media has "No Credibility" witness for yourself's how they lie and support communist Hillary.

President Trump makes it so very clear to everyone the anti-American media is one of America's biggest problems.

The solutions are forthcoming.

Just a heads up. I hear they are monitoring you. Check your light bulbs for transmitters.

You must be confused!

It's the new energy saving light bulbs that emit mercury vapors in people homes doofuss. It's children and women pregnant with babies who suffer the most from the poison in bulbs. If these energy saving bulbs are broken no one is warning people about the hazardous waste precautions that needs to be taken.

Oh by the way for the record it's communist Obama and Hillary want to band incandescent bulbs so all Americans get there regular dosage of mercury poisoning.

Transmitters in the bulbs is not the problem; idiot. Don't try to pretend Americans are paranoid and delusional about the war being fought against our Constitutional rights, our morale, our privacy, our health, well being, and our future.

It's the N.S.A. and so-called homeland security that is monitoring all your phone calls, spying on all your snail mail and e-mails, and with smart meters in the home spying on what you do in the home.

It's communist to place tracking devices in your cell phones and cars.

It's your credit cards and passports used as tracking devices and it's information used in communist KGB type files that are kept on all Americans. Yes they spy on all your activities.

It's all your internet and library reading habits that's being spied on/monitored by the communist.

Communist Obama has slowed the internet down and is attempting to give it away so Americans cannot have freedom of speech and communication. The communist want to try to monopolize thought!

It's cowardly treason!

The 9-11 attacks and all the wars and "so-called security" it spawned was all planned by communist like Obama, Bernie sanders, and Hillary Clinton which are supplying ISIS with weapon and leadership as they "lead the terrorist mercenaries" in Syria to destroy not only the lives of the Syrian people, but also the lives of Europeans and other peoples lives in countries where the millions of refugees flee too.

America do you really want lying, murdering, war criminals running the Government?

Stay at home don't vote for Hillary.

Don't vote for your own destruction, and the destruction of America and the World.

treason.jpg

ISIS, ISIL, and Al Qaeda one in the same under the same leadership of Israel, Saudi Arabia, and American tyrannical flunky's.

LINK: WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS... Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! Breaking News

LINK: www.octoldt.info

Thanks for the response. I knew you were crazy, just not how crazy. Your latest post has allowed me to determine that you are in the very crazy category. That means you are not quite to the point where you think poultry is talking to you, but you should expect that soon.

Timid clown what do you know about crazy.

Hillary Clinton has committed so many crimes, with all her murders, with the Clinton foundation, and the Six Billion stolen your the state department that what's really crazy is how President Trump who has a clean slate is being treat as if he's the criminal.

Now that's crazy.

Not to mention all the weapon given to the same terrorist groups that murdered 3,000 innocent Americans on 9-11 Without any type of investigation .

That must be normal to you.

Timid clown what do you know about crazy.

Hillary Clinton has committed so many crimes, with all her murders, with the Clinton foundation, and the Six Billion stolen your the state department that what's really crazy is how President Trump who has a clean slate is being treat as if he's the criminal.

Now that's crazy.

Not to mention all the weapon given to the same terrorist groups that murdered 3,000 innocent Americans on 9-11 Without any type of investigation .

That must be normal to you.
giphy.gif

Daily-sun_Jullian_Asange_wikileaks_picture.jpg

upload_2017-6-7_19-57-35.png

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Check out the COMEY BS too

Although Hillary Clinton has repeatedly denied that she sold weapons to the Islamic Stats while serving as Secretary of State, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange claims he has proof to the contrary.

Thepoliticalinsider.com reported: In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE...
ShareTwitterFacebookGoogle+StumbleUponEmailPinterestReddit

Source: http://www.blacklistednews.com/Wikileaks_confirms_Hillary_sold_weapons_to_ISIS/53333/0/38/38/Y/
M.html

LINK: www.octoldit.info

Forum List

Back