Still haven't heard how trump can win

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
With just uneducated bitter white guys , since all other demographics are against him and the white christian population is down to 46 percent and not all of those 46 are right wingers

The last three people I have had tell me in the RW they are supporting Trump were women, and one of them was a dentist so I assume she has some degree of education in welding or something. Either way, like the other two, they are more voting against Hillary.

First Trump needs to win 2 out of the 3 upcoming debates.

But even after that it is still doubtful that Trump can win.

Trump has shown his true colors and they are all ugly.

First Trump needs to win 2 out of the 3 upcoming debates.

But even after that it is still doubtful that Trump can win.

Trump has shown his true colors and they are all ugly.

America's true colors are ugly on the inside. It is what makes him appealing.

Everyone who look how many of polls were wrong during the primaries knows that polls are media hogwash.

Women are going to vote for Clinton 70/30
Hispancis are going to vote for her 80/20
Blacks are gong to vote for her 95/5
Educated whites are going to go for her 55/45

How the fuck can Trump win?

Trump should forget about his golf course in Scotland and concentrate retiring in Pago Pago and build a new Trump Tower there. Trump has it in his blood to build and Pago Pago is a good place to start to see if he can piss off those people too.

Women are going to vote for Clinton 70/30
Hispancis are going to vote for her 80/20
Blacks are gong to vote for her 95/5
Educated whites are going to go for her 55/45

How the fuck can Trump win?

What, you're not voting for her?

He can't
As of today, he has a 12.3% chance of winning.
CpGenyJVIAEnLqo.jpg:large

With just uneducated bitter white guys , since all other demographics are against him and the white christian population is down to 46 percent and not all of those 46 are right wingers
How do you think anyone wins? You can't figure that out?

It's easy, let the Democrats blow themselves up. DNC staffer who was the source for wiki leaks was murdered. Looks like Hillary is looking at yet another FBI investigation.

He already told you that fat bag of Orange shit CAN'T win, couldn't you figure that out by reading his post???

"Still haven't heard how trump can win"

Our country is going to hell in a hand basket. His corporate know-how could ultimately prove to be instrumental. Everything happens for a reason.

He already told you that fat bag of Orange shit CAN'T win, couldn't you figure that out by reading his post???
funny, how is Hillary going to win?

Our country is going to hell in a hand basket. His corporate know-how could ultimately prove to be instrumental. Everything happens for a reason.
I asked you if you understood the voting process. So, what is it you don't understand? BTW, I saw that one of your ass kissers answered for you. Got nothing to say eh?

I asked you if you understood the voting process. So, what is it you don't understand? BTW, I saw that one of your ass kissers answered for you. Got nothing to say eh?

Is that important? :lol:

Is that important? :lol:
well you asked right? :2up:

Forum List

Back