Wikileaks confirms Hillary sold weapons to ISIS

I read the OP. Accusations aren't the same as proof. You should have learned that from all those republican led investigations that couldn't come up with a single actionable act of wrong doing.

To Liberals, accusations are proof when it involves a Conservative. Typical double standard.

Pucker up, Toby. You prove Lyndon Johnson correct each time you post. You're the good little House Negro he said you'd be.

Damn. Am I black now? How am I going to explain this blond hair and blue eyes? I probably need to tell my family that I'm black too. They will be shocked.

You don't have to be black to act like one of those house negroes. Your actions are enough.

Damn, and I was hoping to enjoy my newfound ability to dance.

Your ability to pucker up isn't new. It's obviously a learned ability. Or maybe it's just natural to Liberals.

So you've given up on backing up any of your crap and just want to call me names. Typical.

Read the OP to see what Hillary did.

Pucker up. It's the only piece you may ever get and that's nothing to brag about.

I read the OP. Accusations aren't the same as proof. You should have learned that from all those republican led investigations that couldn't come up with a single actionable act of wrong doing.

To Liberals, accusations are proof when it involves a Conservative. Typical double standard.

Pucker up, Toby. You prove Lyndon Johnson correct each time you post. You're the good little House Negro he said you'd be.

Damn. Am I black now? How am I going to explain this blond hair and blue eyes? I probably need to tell my family that I'm black too. They will be shocked.

You don't have to be black to act like one of those house negroes. Your actions are enough.

Eh, you speedo sorta guys are odd..

Your ability to pucker up isn't new. It's obviously a learned ability. Or maybe it's just natural to Liberals.

So you've given up on backing up any of your crap and just want to call me names. Typical.

I call you what you are. You're refusing to admit it. Typical.

Constant lies from the right.

A Libyan doctor who treated Stevens said he died of severe asphyxiation, apparently from smoke. In a sign of the chaos of during the attack, Stevens was brought alone by Libyans to the Benghazi Medical Center with no other Americans, and no one at the facility knew who he was, the doctor, Ziad Abu Zeid, told The Associated Press.

Stevens was practically dead when he arrived close to 1 a.m., but "we tried to revive him for an hour and a half but with no success," Abu Zeid said. The ambassador had bleeding in his stomach because of the asphyxiation but no other injuries, he said.

Interesting, just wondering .. do you have an actually link, the associated press is in the tank for Hillary but I'd like to read the link anyway.

Anybody that doesn't endorse all the right wing lies is in the tank for Hillary? The story of him being raped and tortured was discredited long ago. If you doubt it, look it up for yourself. Not much need in reproving so many things that the right just keeps repeating.

Sooo, I guess that means no link...:laugh:

Imbecile ...the media's no beacon of free speech.. and it's never been discredited

I suspect we'll never know the reality of Chris Steven's death, the FBI and the Justice Department are quite obviously corrupt as well, it's the American way now.

American Ambassador in Libya Raped and Killed
But links and facts don't seem to really matter to you, do they?

UPDATED: Chris Stevens Torture Photo – Not Chris Stevens

None

Sheesh, even your link wasn't sure... and you hurt my feelings... :cry:
:lol: I'm sorry, it just gets frustrating when 4 years later, people are still showing that false photo and saying it was Chris Stevens being sodomized.

The fact checks were 100% CERTAIN that the brutal photo being passed around as being Chris Stevens being sodomized, is NOT Chris Stevens.

These are very serious times involving very serious decisions.

If you want to play games get yourself a playstation.

Hillary would destroy America and the world if given the chance!

benghazi-4.jpg
Do you have any pictures of the 4,500 americans murdered in a republican lying war in Iraq? Never mind. Those people don`t count if you can`t use them for political purposes.

And you can't back up your rhetoric.

You've proven by your own words exactly what I said you are.

Pucker up. How does it feel knowing your puppet strings are yanked by another unqualified black in a government job and a vagina?

Interesting, just wondering .. do you have an actually link, the associated press is in the tank for Hillary but I'd like to read the link anyway.

Anybody that doesn't endorse all the right wing lies is in the tank for Hillary? The story of him being raped and tortured was discredited long ago. If you doubt it, look it up for yourself. Not much need in reproving so many things that the right just keeps repeating.

Sooo, I guess that means no link...:laugh:

Imbecile ...the media's no beacon of free speech.. and it's never been discredited

I suspect we'll never know the reality of Chris Steven's death, the FBI and the Justice Department are quite obviously corrupt as well, it's the American way now.

But links and facts don't seem to really matter to you, do they?

UPDATED: Chris Stevens Torture Photo – Not Chris Stevens

None

Sheesh, even your link wasn't sure... and you hurt my feelings... :cry:
:lol: I'm sorry, it just gets frustrating when 4 years later, people are still showing that false photo and saying it was Chris Stevens being sodomized.

The fact checks were 100% CERTAIN that the brutal photo being passed around as being Chris Stevens being sodomized, is NOT Chris Stevens.

Politics is just brutal right now, Heck, I don't even need to instigate anymore...:laugh:

I wish there was absolute clear evidence on a lot of things, it is frustrating but I do tend to agree with you.

Pucker up. How does it feel knowing your puppet strings are yanked by another unqualified black in a government job and a vagina?

And Con65 crashes and burns again. Rest up and try again later.

We are to believe the rapist? He and Comrade Trump....a pair....:badgrin:

Cons, there is nothing on Hillary Clinton, get over it.

She wasn't king and she wasn't president. She didn't make policy she followed policy. You poor saps act like she was president, she wasn't. She can be held responsible for nothing. A Secretary of State following orders is not a criminal, they are a proper civil servant doing what they are told to do. It's the same with the phoney Iranian nuclear scientist blah blah blah.

You people need to wake out of this stupor that con-media has you in. They have you actually believing she was responsible for running ANYTHING. She wasn't. Jesus the disconnect from reality, which with conservatives is normally off the charts, is just in new other dimension territory.

And the weirdos that like to post photos of dead people where are all the photos of all the HUNDREDS of embassy people that were killed in more than 10 attacks on US embassies when Bush was in office?

You vampires use dead people as political spit. You could not care less about these people.
Sorry Dims, that dog won't hunt. I vass chust following oders didn't work at Nuremberg and it won't work here.

LOL Yes compare it to the trial of the Nazis. Comical and sad at once. You are confused about what YOU believe and what exists in the real world. Con-bubbleland doesn't qualify.

Cons, there is nothing on Hillary Clinton, get over it.

She wasn't king and she wasn't president. She didn't make policy she followed policy. You poor saps act like she was president, she wasn't. She can be held responsible for nothing. A Secretary of State following orders is not a criminal, they are a proper civil servant doing what they are told to do. It's the same with the phoney Iranian nuclear scientist blah blah blah.

You people need to wake out of this stupor that con-media has you in. They have you actually believing she was responsible for running ANYTHING. She wasn't. Jesus the disconnect from reality, which with conservatives is normally off the charts, is just in new other dimension territory.

And the weirdos that like to post photos of dead people where are all the photos of all the HUNDREDS of embassy people that were killed in more than 10 attacks on US embassies when Bush was in office?

You vampires use dead people as political spit. You could not care less about these people.
Sorry Dims, that dog won't hunt. I vass chust following oders didn't work at Nuremberg and it won't work here.

LOL Yes compare it to the trial of the Nazis. Comical and sad at once. You are confused about what YOU believe and what exists in the real world. Con-bubbleland doesn't qualify.
I don't live in Dimworld. You brought up the 'I was just following orders' defense.

Flail away cons, gnash your teeth, seethe a great seethe, crack your knuckles indignantly, cross your arms and go 'hrumpph'. Whatever it is that makes you think what Faux News tells you will happen.

None of it will.

Then vote for Orange is the New Orange, and slump over in your favorite recliner on election night when Truncheon Trump has been ridden hard and put away wet. Stare at your socks. Look dejectedly around the room, remembering an America that never existed in 1952 when everything was perfect and you had no fears.

Everyone else will be busy getting on with life. Or......join us after you get out of your depression.

Flail away cons, gnash your teeth, seethe a great seethe, crack your knuckles indignantly, cross your arms and go 'hrumpph'. Whatever it is that makes you think what Faux News tells you will happen.

None of it will.

Then vote for Orange is the New Orange, and slump over in your favorite recliner on election night when Truncheon Trump has been ridden hard and put away wet. Stare at your socks. Look dejectedly around the room, remembering an America that never existed in 1952 when everything was perfect and you had no fears.

Everyone else will be busy getting on with life. Or......join us after you get out of your depression.
No....we expect enough media voter suppression to give you guys a good chance at stealing the election. Like the 50 assholes that supposedly won't support Trump, firmly supporting his anti-establishment bonfides. Lies all meant to discourage Trump voters. Meanwhile there's no enthusiasm for the your sickly lying corrupt candidate who is so fucked up in the head she's actually bragging about raising our taxes.

And Con65 crashes and burns again. Rest up and try again later.

I'm not the one being yanked around by strings, puppet.

benghazi-4.jpg

A Libyan doctor who treated Stevens said he died of severe asphyxiation, apparently from smoke. In a sign of the chaos of during the attack, Stevens was brought alone by Libyans to the Benghazi Medical Center with no other Americans, and no one at the facility knew who he was, the doctor, Ziad Abu Zeid, told The Associated Press.

Stevens was practically dead when he arrived close to 1 a.m., but "we tried to revive him for an hour and a half but with no success," Abu Zeid said. The ambassador had bleeding in his stomach because of the asphyxiation but no other injuries, he said.

It's absurd to suggest with all the injuries to his body that the ambassador died from smoke inhalation or asphyxiation. The autopsy is super top secret because Hillary and the Obama administration want it that way.
It's a total news blackout on the autopsy because it will show the type of inept leadership of Hillary Clinton and Obama.

The ambassador was punished before he died, which is the custom of the middle east. Stevens was indeed raped and tortured the only things in question are all the methods of torture, and everything Stevens was raped with. Hillary and Obama does not want Americans to know how terrible the avoidable situation really was.

Here are some links from the regular web, however the deep web has photos about Benghazi much worst than the one posted. The one photo posted is indeed ambassador Stevens and it's crazy to suggest with all the rage and anger involved in the attack that the customs of the middle would be left out in this situation.

Libya had the highest standard of living in Africa before Hillary arranged to employ ISIS mercenaries to destroy the government and steal all the gold. No doubt the attackers were extremely pissed off, but somehow they put him in some smoke filled room to die from smoke inhalation. That makes no sense at all.

The C.I.A. are the sponsors of torture worldwide and they don't want Trump in office to expose
the type of beastly sub-human conduct that provokes the type of retaliation one finds in Benghazi.

Ambassador Stevens Was Raped Before His Murder, Reports Claim

Mideast media say Amb. Christopher Stevens was raped before killed

An Internet Autopsy: How did Ambassador Stevens Die?

www.octoldit.info

Last edited:

benghazi-4.jpg

It's absurd to suggest with all the injuries to his body that the ambassador died from smoke inhalation or asphyxiation. The autopsy is super top secret because Hillary and the Obama administration want it that way.
It's a total news blackout on the autopsy because it will show the type of inept leadership of Hillary Clinton and Obama.

The ambassador was punished before he died, which is the custom of the middle east. Stevens was indeed raped and tortured the only things in question are all the methods of torture, and everything Stevens was raped with. Hillary and Obama does not want Americans to know how terrible the avoidable situation really was.

Here are some links from the regular web, however the deep web has photos about Benghazi much worst than the one posted. The one photo posted is indeed ambassador Stevens and it's crazy to suggest with all the rage and anger involved in the attack that the customs of the middle would be left out in this situation.

Libya had the highest standard of living in Africa before Hillary arranged to employ ISIS mercenaries to destroy the government and steal all the gold. No doubt the attackers were extremely pissed off, but somehow they put him in some smoke filled room to die from smoke inhalation. That makes no sense at all.

The C.I.A. are the sponsors of torture worldwide and they don't want Trump in office to expose
the type of beastly sub-human conduct that provokes the type of retaliation one finds in Benghazi.

www.octoldit.info

Hang on a minute. If you're going to go beyond the web all the way to the deep web, everybody is going to need a minute or two to get their tinfoil hats on first.

WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

Seth Rich’s father Joel told reporters, “If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life.”...

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

Last edited:
I wonder what gems they will pull out of these emails.

News from The Associated Press

The State Department has turned over 44 previously-unreleased Hillary Clinton email exchanges that the Democratic presidential nominee failed to include among the 30,000 private messages she turned over to the government last year. They show her interacting with lobbyists, political and Clinton Foundation donors and business interests as secretary of state.

The conservative legal group Judicial Watch obtained the emails as part of its lawsuit against the State Department. They cover Clinton's first three months as secretary of state in early 2009, a period for which Clinton did not turn over any emails to the State Department last year. The government found the newly disclosed messages during a search of agency computer files from longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

In one instance, Clinton exchanged messages with a senior Morgan Stanley investment executive whom she met with later that year at her office in Washington. They were among 246 pages of Abedin messages turned over to Judicial Watch.

Clinton campaign officials did not immediately answer questions about the issue.

benghazi-4.jpg

www.octoldit.info

Hang on a minute. If you're going to go beyond the web all the way to the deep web, everybody is going to need a minute or two to get their tinfoil hats on first.

All the terrorism is financed by the same super wealthy zionist bankers who brought communism to Russia, and just remember they have vowed to take over the entire world by means of communism. They are well capable of bribing any Politician, however someone with their own great wealth is a true threat to their extremely wicked communist plans.

Terrorism and torture is part of the fear campaign the communist have always used against innocent people. Why do you think Hillary and the zionist want to disarm Americans?

They have used the terrorism to take away far too many of our rights, and don't think for a second the Constitution is not under attack by all the closet communist politicians. All whistleblowers defending the Constitution are true patriots. Relevant information that is valid regardless of the source is useful.

The real terrorist are the same ones claiming to be fighting the terrorist, and Hillary's server was full of the evidence to prove it. Syria, the Ukraine, Iraq, and Libya are prime examples of terrorism being used to "steal entire governments". It's "enormous theft", understand that's what the zionist international communist bankers do!

The democratic party has gone communist and most of the voters are clueless about this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back