Wife to Husband: "Go For It..."

People don't want to commit to one person and sleep with one person for the rest of their lives anymore, even alot of people who say they are managamous have cheated at one point or another.

It's always been exactly this way, though. In fact, it may have been worse in the past. I know plenty of couples that are dedicated to one another, so it's not like we have a sudden epidemic of philanderers or anything. And, YES . . . if the woman gave permission for the husband to fuck around, she's planning to do so as well. She probably already is. And, I would say she sees her husband as one of several alternatives. She's not afraid of losing him because she has fall-back positions, so to speak.

To lead a balanced, happy, and peaceful life:

(1) don't lie.
(2) don't steal.
(3) don't kill.
(4) don't behave promiscuously.
(5) don't become intoxicated.

Hell, I'm excellent at 4 out of 5!

Actuallyl...becoming intoxicated often leads to the others. :(

O God, that men should put an enemy in their mouths to
steal away their brains! that we should, with joy,
pleasance, revel and applause, transform ourselves
into beasts!

Othello

I suspect that the following 'arrangement' would find acceptance with more folks than care to admit it.

One more sign of the breakdown of society....

1. "Wife NBA Star Says He Can Cheat Once A Year

2. New Brooklyn Net Andrei Kirilenko is permitted to cheat on his Russian pop-star wife without her crying foul, thanks to a unique “allowance” she grants him.

3. “What’s forbidden is always desirable. And athletes, particularly men, are susceptible to all the things they are offered,” Masha Lopatova, 34, told the Salt Lake Tribune in 2006 when the 6-foot-9 forward played for the Utah Jazz.

4. “It’s the same way raising children — If I tell my child, ‘No pizza, no pizza, no pizza,’ what does he want more than anything? Pizza!”

[So....if she has a 12 year old daughter....once a year.....???]

5. ....the goal of the short-lived free agency is to nip the Russian-born hoopster’s temptation to sleep around...

[Why marry?]

6. It’s hard to resist. It’s the way men are by nature. When I’m aware and I let him do it, it’s not cheating.”

[Gee....maybe she has a sister for him, too.]

7. ...he can have sex with another woman for one night and one night only. Affairs won’t be tolerated.

[Bet a good lawyer can let a dozen or so of those 'one-nighters' that would count against future years.]

8. "....the agreement isn’t reciprocal, Lopatova has claimed.

[Well....women are the higher form of life.......]

9. The couple has been married for 13 years and have two sons, ages 11 and 6.

[I'm not asking her about the deal for the 6 year old.....]

10. “But if it is allowed to you, you will not need it.”
Wife NBA Star Says He Can Cheat Once A Year | Bossip

[Hey....I hear Twinkies are back.....I NEED 'em!]

This is but one example of how too much wealth can change the dynamics of a relationship. The wives are now going to tolerate their hubby's desire for variety, while they sell their soul and the love bar starts dropping....

It won't work.

I suspect that the following 'arrangement' would find acceptance with more folks than care to admit it.

2. New Brooklyn Net Andrei Kirilenko is permitted to cheat on his Russian pop-star wife without her crying foul, thanks to a unique “allowance” she grants him.

3. “What’s forbidden is always desirable. And athletes, particularly men, are susceptible to all the things they are offered,” Masha Lopatova, 34, told the Salt Lake Tribune in 2006 when the 6-foot-9 forward played for the Utah Jazz.

4. “It’s the same way raising children — If I tell my child, ‘No pizza, no pizza, no pizza,’ what does he want more than anything? Pizza!”

5. ....the goal of the short-lived free agency is to nip the Russian-born hoopster’s temptation to sleep around...

[Why marry?]

6. It’s hard to resist. It’s the way men are by nature. When I’m aware and I let him do it, it’s not cheating.”

7. ...he can have sex with another woman for one night and one night only. Affairs won’t be tolerated.

[Bet a good lawyer can let a dozen or so of those 'one-nighters' that would count against future years.]

This is but one example of how too much wealth can change the dynamics of a relationship. The wives are now going to tolerate their hubby's desire for variety, while they sell their soul and the love bar starts dropping....

It won't work.

I agree. The guy will look for more and more variety. He will cease to attempt to love his wife and serve her in the way a husband should. That is the happiest life, and once he leaves that and looks for happiness in more and more companions, he will be miserable.

The wife is apparently fearful, that she can't keep him otherwise. :cuckoo:

What a crappy marriage

This is really nothing new. Rich, powerful men throughout history have often had a few Sallies On The Side, and their wives looked the other way in order to preserve the perks of their profession.

Given the prevalence of pre-nups, there is an extra incentive to stretch out the length of a marriage to such a man.

If the guy was a taxi driver I hardly think these folks would have the time to consider such options let alone make them public knowledge.

Moreover this is not a reflection of society or it's decline; this is merely one person expressing her views.

[Why marry?]

It won't work.

exactly, the line in the sand has been moved and this becomes the new starting point. where does the line get moved to next?

If the guy was a taxi driver I hardly think these folks would have the time to consider such options let alone make them public knowledge.

Moreover this is not a reflection of society or it's decline; this is merely one person expressing her views.

are we talking cash cab here or just your everyday taxi driver?

I don't think this type of scenario ever works. If you want to sleep with others, why even get married? Marriage vows means something to me and I could never cheat on my husband or allow him to do the same. It would ruin trust and cause jealousy.

This is just my opinion. To each their own but I don't think it's a workable situation to keep a marriage healthy or for a marriage to last.

If this guy was a taxi driver his wife would slap him in the mouth for even daring to make such a suggestion. Since hes an NBA Star well, women will be open to such exceptions.

If this guy was a taxi driver his wife would slap him in the mouth for even daring to make such a suggestion. Since hes an NBA Star well, women will be open to such exceptions.

That is the whole enchilada. Workin' men and women do not have the time for this horseshit. They are too busy with the kids, getting food on the table and paying bills. If either is going to have a "slice" on the side they are not going to sit there and debate the issue they will just do it.

That is the whole enchilada. Workin' men and women do not have the time for this horseshit. They are too busy with the kids, getting food on the table and paying bills. If either is going to have a "slice" on the side they are not going to sit there and debate the issue they will just do it.

You just nailed it, plus its easier to have women on the side when you are an NBA star than the average Joe. Women are willing to put up with alot more shenanigans to keep a millionare basically.

You just nailed it, plus its easier to have women on the side when you are an NBA star than the average Joe. Women are willing to put up with alot more shenanigans to keep a millionare basically.

yepper HG!!!!

vanessa-bryant-ring.jpg

yepper HG!!!!

vanessa-bryant-ring.jpg

Yup, and Bill Clinton is still married too, smh. Both of these guys would be middle aged miserable divorced men if they weren't rich.

yepper HG!!!!

vanessa-bryant-ring.jpg

Yup, and Bill Clinton is still married too, smh. Both of these guys would be middle aged miserable divorced men if they weren't rich.

They'd be busy with honey-do lists and scratching their crotches watching reruns with the ole' ball and chain...:lol:

They'd be busy with honey-do lists and scratching their crotches watching reruns with the ole' ball and chain...:lol:

That or divorced, if you don't have money women don't usually put up with too much fooling around.

Thankfully I am a starving artist who does not have anything to offer to begin with.

That or divorced, if you don't have money women don't usually put up with too much fooling around.

Thankfully I am a starving artist and who does not have anything to offer to begin with.

LOL women like artists and musicians regardless of their cash flow for some reason.

Just reposting the cleavage!

EDIT: Why aren't they posting? Oh here they are!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back