Wife to Husband: "Go For It..."

What two consenting adults do is none of your business.

The direction of society is.

You are entitled to post your opinion....

....and you can bet I will, mine.

"Swinging" and "wife swapping" are HUGE rural red state activities, so I don't know how this fits in with your politics.

In my experience, swinging is favored by the very poor and the very rich. The middle class, for the most part, does not indulge so much.

"Swinging" and "wife swapping" are HUGE rural red state activities, so I don't know how this fits in with your politics.

In my experience, swinging is favored by the very poor and the very rich. The middle class, for the most part, does not indulge so much.

Getting into a good swingers clubs requires you to be well groomed and tested for STD's, most swingers club require you to bring the test results to your orientation so yes, most swinger are usually well to do.

"Society" is meaningless.

"Society" is nothing but a collection of individuals.

What another individual does as long as it does not hinder anyone else's rights is none of your business.

^^ bingo.

Everyone is entitled to run their personal relationships as they see fit. If allowing your partner to engage in sex with others works for you, then to for it.

Btw, this is not really "something new" but a twist to something that's been done over and over in our "society". The whole boys will be boys, and looking the other way when your man strays was common in pervious decades. Once upon a time it was considered acceptable for weathly men to keep mistresses, and distasteful if the wife protested.

This post was your latest attempt to appear relevant?

Keep trying.

What another individual does as long as it does not hinder anyone else's rights is none of your business.

^^ bingo.

Everyone is entitled to run their personal relationships as they see fit. If allowing your partner to engage in sex with others works for you, then to for it.

So....this post is pretty much the epitome of government schooling?

^^ bingo.

So....this post is pretty much the epitome of government schooling?

How does it effect you if some woman you've never met allows her husband to have sex with someone else once a year?

Getting into a good swingers clubs requires you to be well groomed and tested for STD's, most swingers club require you to bring the test results to your orientation so yes, most swinger are usually well to do.

LOL

I'm not at all familiar with "swinger clubs," I just know of a few couples that notoriously indulge. I don't think there's membership involved.

LOL

This post was your latest attempt to appear relevant?

Keep trying.

So, I was trying to "stay relevant?" Whereas, you merely, uh . . . what is it that you're trying to accomplish by posting, exacty?

why do we have to find ways to cheapen a relationship? what ever happened to making a commitment and honoring it? we always feel the need to make justifications to support our indiscretions rather than living up to our commitment.

why do we have to find ways to cheapen a relationship? what ever happened to making a commitment and honoring it? we always feel the need to make justifications to support our indiscretions rather than living up to our commitment.

People don't want to commit to one person and sleep with one person for the rest of their lives anymore, even alot of people who say they are managamous have cheated at one point or another.

LOL

I'm not at all familiar with "swinger clubs," I just know of a few couples that notoriously indulge. I don't think there's membership involved.

LOL

There is a membership, most swingers do so discretely and want total secrecy about it, they don't want Fred from next door swinging by and seeing them in action. Membership allows the club to keep track of its members and make sure they go around for regular STD tests and what not also.

People don't want to commit to one person and sleep with one person for the rest of their lives anymore, even alot of people who say they are managamous have cheated at one point or another.

I couldn't do it. I just couldn't cheat on my wife. Its not like I think there is something morally wrong with it or anything. god is going to strike me down. I just couldn't do it to her.

It's always been exactly this way, though. In fact, it may have been worse in the past. I know plenty of couples that are dedicated to one another, so it's not like we have a sudden epidemic of philanderers or anything. And, YES . . . if the woman gave permission for the husband to fuck around, she's planning to do so as well. She probably already is. And, I would say she sees her husband as one of several alternatives. She's not afraid of losing him because she has fall-back positions, so to speak.

To lead a balanced, happy, and peaceful life:

(1) don't lie.
(2) don't steal.
(3) don't kill.
(4) don't behave promiscuously.
(5) don't become intoxicated.

Hell, I'm excellent at 4 out of 5!

I couldn't do it. I just couldn't cheat on my wife. Its not like I think there is something morally wrong with it or anything. god is going to strike me down. I just couldn't do it to her.

I understand man an open marriage is definently not for everyone.

It's always been exactly this way, though. In fact, it may have been worse in the past. I know plenty of couples that are dedicated to one another, so it's not like we have a sudden epidemic of philanderers or anything. And, YES . . . if the woman gave permission for the husband to fuck around, she's planning to do so as well. She probably already is. And, I would say she sees her husband as one of several alternatives. She's not afraid of losing him because she has fall-back positions, so to speak.

(1) don't lie.
(2) don't steal.
(3) don't kill.

Exactly, odds are she has already cheated.

(1) don't lie.
(2) don't steal.
(3) don't kill.

Actuallyl...becoming intoxicated often leads to the others. :(

(1) don't lie.
(2) don't steal.
(3) don't kill.

Actuallyl...becoming intoxicated often leads to the others. :(

Yup, and some say the only reason (5) exists is because of how it weakens resolve regarding the other 4 on the list.

Forum List

Back