Wife and I are thinking about opening a business.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
We would run it from home so that would be cool. We are thinking of marketing a hair straightening product to the Asian community. What do you think? My wife is not too excited about but I have never seen hair straightener for sale in any Asian market! We'll be rich!

We would run it from home so that would be cool. We are thinking of marketing a hair straightening product to the Asian community. What do you think? My wife is not too excited about but I have never seen hair straightener for sale in any Asian market! We'll be rich!
Doesn't this belong in Humor?

I could be wrong, but I think there's be a better market for hair frizzifier for black women. They seem to like the frizzy look for some reason.

• Banned

I could be wrong, but I think there's be a better market for hair frizzifier for black women. They seem to like the frizzy look for some reason.
I never thought of that! For a grumpy old white fart, you are very smart!

Hmm how about recycled Japanese seaweed lotion? You can get used, or pre-owned lotion dirt cheap from massage parlors

Or, you could emulate rightwinger and become a professional message board poster.

• Banned

Or, you could emulate rightwinger and become a professional message board poster.
I don't think I can lie as much as that pos does.

Oh, I am sure you can find an automatic nonsense propaganda generator somewhere on the interwebs.

It's really a shame that the Virtual Autorantic Moonbat one is defunct.

Last edited:

And you can later branch off into selling skin bleach to the Norwegians...

Don't underestimate yourself

Forum List

Back