Wife Allegedly Scalds Husband's Crotch With Boiling Water

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
(July 28) -- A New York City woman upset by her husband’s infidelity allegedly got revenge by pouring a pot of scalding water over his genitals as he slept.

Emmanuel "Ojo" Ojofeitmi, 67, was hospitalized with second- and third-degree burns over 30 percent of his body, the New York Post reported Tuesday.

"I was in bed, I was fast asleep … She came into the bedroom and poured hot water all over me," Ojofeitmi told the Post.

"I didn't know what had happened. By the time I woke up, the skin was falling off," the Nigerian immigrant said.

His wife, Oyindamola Ojofeitmi, also 67, was charged with assault and harassment. She was ordered held on $100,000 bond.

Her lawyer, Jennifer Michaelson, said Emmanuel Ojofeitmi had a "history of abusing" his wife, both psychically and psychologically.

The couple live in the Springfield Gardens section of the New York City borough of Queens. They have been married 21 years and have four grown children.

Ojofeitmi said his wife, who is originally from the Caribbean island of Grenada, is suspicious even when he hasn’t been cheating on her.

"She doesn't know how to forgive and forget," he told the Post.
Ojofeitmi doesn't want his wife to pay. "I will file for divorce, but I don’t want her in jail."

Top Headlines, U.S., World, Politics, Entertainment and Sports News - AOL News

Yeah other sleeping arrangements seem to be in order here. For both parties. ...even when I haven't been cheating..."???? You mean now that your carrot has been boiled it'll be a lot harder to get it in the salad so to speak?

(July 28) -- A New York City woman upset by her husband’s infidelity allegedly got revenge by pouring a pot of scalding water over his genitals as he slept.

Emmanuel "Ojo" Ojofeitmi, 67, was hospitalized with second- and third-degree burns over 30 percent of his body, the New York Post reported Tuesday.

Shit!

30% of his body???

That's one big set of genitals!

Shit!

30% of his body???

That's one big set of genitals!
LOL

I was thinking his name must be Holmes or something.

Yeah other sleeping arrangements seem to be in order here. For both parties. ...even when I haven't been cheating..."???? You mean now that your carrot has been boiled it'll be a lot harder to get it in the salad so to speak?
If that was Me, My sleeping arrangements would be in the state Penitentiary.

Forum List

Back