#whyIDidntReport

What kills me is these idiotic actresses. They have her back but not Juanita Broadericks. Hypocrisy of the Left strikes again.
Hypocrisy exists on both sides. After all they give Kavanaugh the benefit of the doubt but not Clinton.

I think she and Kavanaugh both deserve to be assumed truthful and innocent until proven otherwise. Too much public opining.

How many women said Bill Clinton sexually assaulted them? TONS.

How many women have said that Brett Kavanaugh has sexually assaulted them? ONE Christine Ford and she cannot find ONE person to back her accusations. Everyone else at this party or whatever cannot even remember SEEING Brett Kavanaugh AT the party, and that's just one of the extensive problems with what Christine Ford is saying.
So what do you think of what women are saying in the OP article?

Why do you always answer my questions with your own questions? That is rude.

Answer mine and I ll answer yours. In your gut do you think she is being truthful?
Huh? Is your name Lucy?

Lucy do you have a doppelgänger!

You did the same thing in the Israel thread. And you just did it again. Unbelievable and rude!

Something to think about...

#WhyIDidntReport : Sexual assault survivors respond to Trump's tweet - CNN

They are afraid of repercussions.

They are made to feel it’s their own fault.

They are told to dismiss it.

They are often the ones who were blamed.

They are afraid they might be asked for more evidence.

They are afraid no one will believe them.

They are afraid people will find out.

They want to forget.

Now look at how Dr. Ford is being treated.

When you make an uncorroborated accusation, decades after the event was supposed to have taken place, just when it would do the most damage to those with whom you disagree politically ... you should expect a bit of skepticism.

It doesn't matter if you're a man, women, or any other gender.

Hypocrisy exists on both sides. After all they give Kavanaugh the benefit of the doubt but not Clinton.

I think she and Kavanaugh both deserve to be assumed truthful and innocent until proven otherwise. Too much public opining.

How many women have said that Brett Kavanaugh has sexually assaulted them? ONE Christine Ford and she cannot find ONE person to back her accusations. Everyone else at this party or whatever cannot even remember SEEING Brett Kavanaugh AT the party, and that's just one of the extensive problems with what Christine Ford is saying.

Answer mine and I ll answer yours. In your gut do you think she is being truthful?
Huh? Is your name Lucy?

You did the same thing in the Israel thread. And you just did it again. Unbelievable and rude!
Dude...I was talking to Lucy when you jumped right in. I was responding to HER not YOU. Learn the difference please.

Huh? Is your name Lucy?

Dude...I was talking to Lucy when you jumped right in. I was responding to HER not YOU. Learn the difference please.

My bad. Would you still answer me please. Do you think she is being truthful in your gut?

They want to forget.

When you make an uncorroborated accusation, decades after the event was supposed to have taken place, just when it would do the most damage to those with whom you disagree politically ... you should expect a bit of skepticism.

Sure, skepticism is fine but I am seeing a wholesale trashing of her character much like the trashing of Kavanaugh character from the left.

They want to forget.

Why didn't she report when Brett Kavanaugh was previously being confirmed a Federal Judge?
Most likely because that wasn’t in the news.

When Brett Kavanaugh was going through the process of being confirmed a Federal Judge the FBI already did a full investigation on him, so why didn't the FBI find something that suggested then he was a man who was NOT honourable and had NOT lived his life in a decent way? Why didn't the FBI find something about him being this ALLEGED RAPIST of women, because that's what The Unhinged Left are suggesting that he IS a RAPIST, Black Flag now even in his sig line has BRETT KAVANAUGH RAPIST. So WHY didn't the FBI find something filthy in his past?

I'll tell you why, because there IS NOTHING filthy in his past, The Unhinged Left are attempting to DESTROY a DECENT mans LIFE simply BECAUSE he's a Conservative and NOT a Leftist and it's beyond disgusting, it;s the lowest of the low what they are doing to this man, his wife and their daughters and Leftists should be ASHAMED but they are not, they have NO shame, they have NO conscience, they have NO soul and they increasingly illustrate this every day.

Huh? Is your name Lucy?

My bad. Would you still answer me please. Do you think she is being truthful in your gut?
I simply don’t know. My feeling is that it could well have occurred, Holton Arms has a reputation. Lots of partying. Lots of underage drinking. All were teens. But they were minors, and there is no evidence that anything like this occurred in his adult life. They should investigate, here her, hear witnesses under oath, then go forward. But they are trying to rush this nomination through and won’t even give her the same they give Anita Hill.

They want to forget.

Sure, skepticism is fine but I am seeing a wholesale trashing of her character much like the trashing of Kavanaugh character from the left.

Politics is as dirty a business as have ever been created by man... I wouldn't look down on anyone who has the good sense not to get involved in it and would question the judgement of anyone who did.

Ms. Ford and Mr. Kavanaugh are playing a very dirty game. No one should be faking outrage if they get mud on their skirts.

Huh? Is your name Lucy?

I simply don’t know. My feeling is that it could well have occurred, Holton Arms has a reputation. Lots of partying. Lots of underage drinking. All were teens. But they were minors, and there is no evidence that anything like this occurred in his adult life. They should investigate, here her, hear witnesses under oath, then go forward. But they are trying to rush this nomination through and won’t even give her the same they give Anita Hill.
Idk either. If you had to guess which way would you lean? The Hill case was more current and both were adults. Not quite the same thing.

I think if I were sexually assaulted I would remember, no matter what. It may even be fuzzy to me, but I would remember. Maybe different people react differently, but you can't go with "I think".

You would remember it in excruciating detail every single day of your life.

Huh? Is your name Lucy?

Idk either. If you had to guess which way would you lean? The Hill case was more current and both were adults. Not quite the same thing.
If I had to lean? I think it did...but who knows?

They want to forget.

Why didn't she report when Brett Kavanaugh was previously being confirmed a Federal Judge?

When Brett Kavanaugh was going through the process of being confirmed a Federal Judge the FBI already did a full investigation on him, so why didn't the FBI find something that suggested then he was a man who was NOT honourable and had NOT lived his life in a decent way? Why didn't the FBI find something about him being this ALLEGED RAPIST of women, because that's what The Unhinged Left are suggesting that he IS a RAPIST, Black Flag now even in his sig line has BRETT KAVANAUGH RAPIST. So WHY didn't the FBI find something filthy in his past?

I'll tell you why, because there IS NOTHING filthy in his past, The Unhinged Left are attempting to DESTROY a DECENT mans LIFE simply BECAUSE he's a Conservative and NOT a Leftist and it's beyond disgusting, it;s the lowest of the low what they are doing to this man, his wife and their daughters and Leftists should be ASHAMED but they are not, they have NO shame, they have NO conscience, they have NO soul and they increasingly illustrate this every day.

An example of The Unhinged Left DECLARING an innocent man a RAPIST when there is NO evidence that Brett Kavanaugh has EVER raped ANYONE and of course Republicans support rapists and rape, The Unhinged Left are beyond deranged and sick, TERMINALLY sick IMHO.
upload_2018-9-23_5-2-40.png

Kavanaugh and the Witch Hunt Grand Jury

I would love to see those three witnesses under oath telling the hearing how there was no such party. It never happened. Especially the woman who says she was never at any party where Kavanaugh was.

Just tear Ford a whole new asshole. Rip her apart.

If I had to lean? I think it did...but who knows?

Wow!!! I didn’t expect that answer. Egg on my face. I think 10% chance it’s true. 90% chance it’s a lie and she confesses and checks into a mental institution. Honestly.

I would love to see those three witnesses under oath telling the hearing how there was no such party. It never happened. Especially the woman who says she was never at any party where Kavanaugh was.

Didn’t she pass a lie detector test?

They want to forget.

An example of The Unhinged Left DECLARING an innocent man a RAPIST when there is NO evidence that Brett Kavanaugh has EVER raped ANYONE and of course Republicans support rapists and rape, The Unhinged Left are beyond deranged and sick, TERMINALLY sick IMHO.
View attachment 217993

Kavanaugh and the Witch Hunt Grand Jury

I bash that dude all the time. He is an idiot.

That test asked if her assertion was true not the act. I can Assert that I am a lamp and if asked under the polygraph test that yes I asseted that. Doesn’t make me a lamp....

That test asked if her assertion was true not the act. I can Assert that I am a lamp and if asked under the polygraph test that yes I asseted that. Doesn’t make me a lamp....
It means she believes what she is saying is true.

Forum List

Back