#whyIDidntReport

What kills me is these idiotic actresses. They have her back but not Juanita Broadericks. Hypocrisy of the Left strikes again.
Hypocrisy exists on both sides. After all they give Kavanaugh the benefit of the doubt but not Clinton.

I think she and Kavanaugh both deserve to be assumed truthful and innocent until proven otherwise. Too much public opining.

What kills me is these idiotic actresses. They have her back but not Juanita Broadericks. Hypocrisy of the Left strikes again.
Hypocrisy exists on both sides. After all they give Kavanaugh the benefit of the doubt but not Clinton.

I think she and Kavanaugh both deserve to be assumed truthful and innocent until proven otherwise. Too much public opining.

Clinton had other people speak against him and then the whole Lewisnky affair. His rep was not as strong as BKs. Yes?

In your gut do you think she is being truthful?

I can agree with that, but the thing is, after all these years, I see no way it can be proven or dis-proven.

Court decisions about recovered memory therapy have been uniformally negative since 1995. Ford's lawyers and possibly the "therapist" are in deep trouble if Kavanaugh doesn't make it to the bench. They could be disbarred en masse. Ford will walk since taking RMT without investigation is probably an open and shut case of mental illness.

Dumbasses still think Nikki Haley paid for the $50k curtains even though the NYT admitted the story was BS. Kavanaugh is forever ruined. This lady if she is lying should be ashamed.

How many women said Bill Clinton sexually assaulted them? TONS.

How many women have said that Brett Kavanaugh has sexually assaulted them? ONE Christine Ford and she cannot find ONE person to back her accusations. Everyone else at this party or whatever cannot even remember SEEING Brett Kavanaugh AT the party, and that's just one of the extensive problems with what Christine Ford is saying.

Something to think about...

#WhyIDidntReport : Sexual assault survivors respond to Trump's tweet - CNN

They are afraid of repercussions.

They are made to feel it’s their own fault.

They are told to dismiss it.

They are often the ones who were blamed.

They are afraid they might be asked for more evidence.

They are afraid no one will believe them.

They are afraid people will find out.

They want to forget.

Now look at how Dr. Ford is being treated.

I thought she said she could not even remember it?? If so, she doesn't know that it happened. :dunno:
You got to read or look at her year book that is posted her, I know hookers who are more moral than she was in school.

They want to forget.

I thought she said she could not even remember it?? If so, she doesn't know that it happened. :dunno:
You got to read or look at her year book that is posted her, I know hookers who are more moral than she was in school.

??! Tell me more

How many women have said that Brett Kavanaugh has sexually assaulted them? ONE Christine Ford and she cannot find ONE person to back her accusations. Everyone else at this party or whatever cannot even remember SEEING Brett Kavanaugh AT the party, and that's just one of the extensive problems with what Christine Ford is saying.
So what do you think of what women are saying in the OP article?

They want to forget.

Those sorts of statements are exactly why women don’t speak up.

They want to forget.

Why didn't she report when Brett Kavanaugh was previously being confirmed a Federal Judge?
Most likely because that wasn’t in the news.
She travels in Progressive circles so she knew.

Why do you always answer my questions with your own questions? That is rude.

Answer mine and I ll answer yours. In your gut do you think she is being truthful?

I can agree with that, but the thing is, after all these years, I see no way it can be proven or dis-proven.

Exactly it's He Said She Said. You CANNOT destroy someones life and their CHILDRENS lives with baseless accusations that CANNOT be corroborated. WTF?! This is a dangerous Pandora's Box that Leftists want to open, it should NOT be opened it should be nailed SHUT, if opened then literally ANYONE can accuse ANYONE of sexual assault without ANY evidence and destroy lives, possibly even in the literal sense there could be suicides as a result.

The Leftists are basically nothing more than absolute Demons.

Why do you always answer my questions with your own questions? That is rude.

Answer mine and I ll answer yours. In your gut do you think she is being truthful?
Huh? Is your name Lucy?

Lucy do you have a doppelgänger!

So what do you think you will say when the leftist feminist idiots say your sons
raped someone (40 yrs later) oh but wait she can't remember, Oh but wait destroy the male image has been the goal for the tards who can't seem to pick up on that yet. Trump raped, Kavanuagh raped, allegedly Cosby raped. funny how all these bimbo assholes " can't remember". or were passed out, oh suddenly on Trunmp's watch they remember.

Then comes the " it's not what you know it's who you know . When it comes to GOV. and those you know haven't you dumbasses ever heard of " COVERING UP INFORMATION". are you so low on the IQ chart you tards think this doesn't go on. Jesus no wonder you can all be lead around like donkeys' following a carrot.

They want to forget.

Ford has named three witnesses. Eye witnesses. Two men and one woman. All say it never happened. There was no party. The woman said she was never at a party where Kavanaugh was present.

Ford isn't treated in nearly the way she should be treated.

Forum List

Back