Why Would She Even Time With Guy? Go West Point...Puke

Lewis said she had sexual relationships with a few West Point cadets, which was used against her by her fellow classmates.

Here is certainly one of the reasons why she was not believed. Another reason might be, no one would dare believe that a white girl would turn down a demand for sex by a black guy. She would be the worst kind of racist.

Lewis said she had sexual relationships with a few West Point cadets, which was used against her by her fellow classmates.

Here is certainly one of the reasons why she was not believed. Another reason might be, no one would dare believe that a white girl would turn down a demand for sex by a black guy. She would be the worst kind of racist.
Or just in good taste.

You know, things get fuzzy late at night. Maybe she agree to one thing but he insisted on another as well and she refused but went along?

In cases of he said/she said, who knows what really happened?

She and Nicole Brown Simpson get no sympathy from me. Dumbassed white suburban girl.
West Point cadet who said star quarterback raped her drops out

I just wrote Fox News a blistering e-mail for this cheap shot attack on Army's quarterback. This story is almost as bad as the woman waiting nearly 40 years to come forward. This cadet accusing him of rape left West Point 2 years ago after they could not substantiate her claim, especially after she admitted "sleeping around".

She and Nicole Brown Simpson get no sympathy from me. Dumbassed white suburban girl.

I just wrote Fox News a blistering e-mail for this cheap shot attack on Army's quarterback. This story is almost as bad as the woman waiting nearly 40 years to come forward. This cadet accusing him of rape left West Point 2 years ago after they could not substantiate her claim, especially after she admitted "sleeping around".
As if the Army football team needs that quarterback to lose...

You do realize he scored the winning touchdown for the second year in a row.

You do realize he scored the winning touchdown for the second year in a row.
Yeah but look at the wingnuts they have to play...

Forum List

Back