Putin helped Trump get Elected

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Leftists and Democrats claim that Putin was instrumental in Trump's winning the presidential election.

If this is true, all I can say is, Thank you Comrade!! ..... :thup:

Leftists and Democrats claim that Putin was instrumental in Trump's winning the presidential election.

Yet you bitched at his decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem and declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel. What say you?

Yet you bitched at his decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem and declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel. What say you?
Change your diaper, it smells.

If Putin did help save America from the destruction of an unfettered Hillary Clinton crime wave.

All patriotic citizens owe Mr Putin a huge debt.

And he should be publicly awarded the "Medal of Freedom" by our grateful nation. .... :cool:

Last edited:

sheesh,i tried to tell people they were being duped by Trump from the very get go,that he is no different than each president since LBJ all the way up to Obama.Here to serve the bankers and Isreal instead of the american people.That he is not going to be our first real president since JFK to follow the constitution and would cut off aide to Isreal and try and get rid of the fed which is why all the presidents since him have stayed alive by serving Israel first. He has deep ties to the zionists so this was totally expected by me.

i hate that decision too, but no one is perfect. I may not agree with him 100% of the time but I agree with him more than I disagree with him.

sheesh,i tried to tell people they were being duped by Trump from the very get go,that he is no different than each president since LBJ all the way up to Obama.Here to serve the bankers and Isreal instead of the american people.That he is not going to be our first real president since JFK to follow the constitution and would cut off aide to Isreal and try and get rid of the fed which is why all the presidents since him have stayed alive by serving Israel first. He has deep ties to the zionists so this was totally expected by me.
Are you saying the HIldabeast does not have deep ties to the zionists? and life would be better if she was (god forbid) President

nothing you say is true. Stop lying please.

Are you saying the HIldabeast does not have deep ties to the zionists? and life would be better if she was (god forbid) President

No not at all.Not in the least Just that Trump is no different that her until he proves it.

Dont get me wrong,I am glad he got elected over the evil wicked witch of the west but by his actions and especially now with him bowing down to Israel,he is no different than each president since LBJ.Here to serve the interests of Israel and the fed instead of us.:mad:

I give him three more years to prove me wrong,.If by the time his first term is up,if he has not got rid of the CIA,the FBI and the fed,the organizations who are responsible for the world being in the mess that it is today and the last several decades,if he doesnt get rid of them,then as far as I am concerned,he is no different than each president since LBJ and Hellery might just as well have been elected.

No not at all.Not in the least Just that Trump is no different that her until he proves it.

Dont get me wrong,I am glad he got elected over the evil wicked witch of the west but by his actions and especially now with him bowing down to Israel,he is no different than each president since LBJ.Here to serve the interests of Israel and the fed instead of us.:mad:

I give him three more years to prove me wrong,.If by the time his first term is up,if he has not got rid of the CIA,the FBI and the fed,the organizations who are responsible for the world being in the mess that it is today and the last several decades,if he doesnt get rid of them,then as far as I am concerned,he is no different than each president since LBJ and Hellery might just as well have been elected.

Can't argue with that. I agree with your opinion. Only time will tell.

Tell us all how he bowed down to Israel.

truth.jpg

Why is it up to us to decide where their capital is?

Forum List

Back