Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

Only corporations want to flood the market with with workers. It lowers wages.

Just yesterday someone reminded me what a hard on bill gates had for getting more hbn1 visas so he could hire more Indian programmers cheap. I never think of bill gates as a dick and I'm not jealous of him but the fact is corporations love the influx of immigrants. And you believe the GOP wants to do anything about it? You're cooking yourself.

Only corporations want to flood the market with with workers. It lowers wages.

Let's stick it to those corporations, deport 20 million illegals.
If you raid a few corporations the rest will stop doing what they are doing. It would get them to self deport. No need for a great wall.

In Clinton's last year the feds raided 300 companies. In 2001 bush raided 4. You figure it out.

How you gonna find and deport 10 million people when sanctuary companies provide them with money to pay rent? No job, easy to find when they come for welfare. And you'll catch em alright. Catch em going home.
Sanctuary companies? How about sanctuary cities?
Also notice that Republicans will go on and on about sanctuary cities but not think twice about sanctuary corporations. You can't get yourself to fault the corporations for anything because you worship them more than God.
If they break the law by hiring illegals, they should be prosecuted, just like cities should face penalties for keeping illegals.

You can blame the Obama administration for that.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?
I'm going to give you 14 reasons I'm voting for Hillary

Those are 14 reasons not to vote for Hillary. Every one of them would make a better president than her.

Sanctuary companies? How about sanctuary cities?
What's keeping them in the city? JOBS! They could stay in Mexico and be jobless. They stay here because here is where the jobs are.
What draws them to the city? The assurance that they won't be deported.
No reason to stay if no one is hiring.
True, except for a few things you're conveniently forgetting like no fear of deportation, free education, free health care, driver's licenses, welfare benefits, you know, stuff like that.
If you are paying property taxes or rent then you are paying for the schools in your neighborhood one way or the other. So then you have a right to send your kids to the school. I would love for the schools to have to ask for proof of citizenship. That is a great idea.

Point is, how are you paying rent? You must have a job. How do you have a job? Who's hiring you? Find them and close them down! If we find them at school better believe we're going to ask where they've been working and then go after that company. Maybe that'll scare companies and they'll stop hiring illegals. All I'm asking for.

There are already significant penalties on the books for employers that hire illegals. Obama doesn't enforce them, so what's the point of increasing the penalties? How will that make Obama enforce them?

At the start of the football season I didn't think Hillary had a chance for the nomination. Lost the faith during the past months but am regaining hope she is done for. Trouble is there isn't anybody in that party that is much of an improvement.

What are those things? You guys have cried wolf so often.

We love Hillary so much she could shoot someone and she wouldn't lose one of us
Oh, that was obvious long ago. Heck, she could shoot a gay black woman in an abortion clinic with an assault rifle and not lose your vote. Just like with Bubba and sexual harassment, the standards have to change to accommodate the Clinton's behavior.
I was making fun of Trump supporters. Even Trump admits they are moonbats. Yet he's 100% more popular than any of the GOP pretenders. That should tell you something.
Yeah, that the people are fed up with the establishment. Doesn't bode will for Hillary, the ultimate establishment candidate.
Except for any of the GOPers...
Trump and Sanders are making enough waves that the parties are starting to take them seriously, and panic a little. Naturally, Republicans have been ready for change a lot longer than has been the democrat hive mind. Ross Perot started things off, then the TEA Party, and now Trump is gaining support that he never would have without the dissatisfaction. If the democrat power structure was running a good candidate, they could probably contain the insurgency on the plantation, but Hillary is a terrible candidate, so Sanders is forcing her to limp leftward in a lame attempt to stave him off.
Demagoguery is nothing new.

Too bad rubio or kasich is going to be your nominee

What's keeping them in the city? JOBS! They could stay in Mexico and be jobless. They stay here because here is where the jobs are.
True, except for a few things you're conveniently forgetting like no fear of deportation, free education, free health care, driver's licenses, welfare benefits, you know, stuff like that.
If you are paying property taxes or rent then you are paying for the schools in your neighborhood one way or the other. So then you have a right to send your kids to the school. I would love for the schools to have to ask for proof of citizenship. That is a great idea.

Point is, how are you paying rent? You must have a job. How do you have a job? Who's hiring you? Find them and close them down! If we find them at school better believe we're going to ask where they've been working and then go after that company. Maybe that'll scare companies and they'll stop hiring illegals. All I'm asking for.

There are already significant penalties on the books for employers that hire illegals. Obama doesn't enforce them, so what's the point of increasing the penalties? How will that make Obama enforce them?
I can show you it was Gw that stopped but why bother. Go vote GOP

At the start of the football season I didn't think Hillary had a chance for the nomination. Lost the faith during the past months but am regaining hope she is done for. Trouble is there isn't anybody in that party that is much of an improvement.
What would you consider an improvement? Tax the rich more? Tariff imports?

Hillary has been fighting:

Bernie Sanders
The GOP
and the Media

and is still the front runner.

Funny, they ask about her emails, Benghazi, her husbands sex life, but never about the 100,000 the Republicans poisoned in Flint. Why is that?

Bernie Sanders
The GOP
and the Media

Funny, they ask about her emails, Benghazi, her husbands sex life, but never about the 100,000 the Republicans poisoned in Flint. Why is that?

the biggest thing she is fighting is

the surfacing of her present and past crimes

Bernie Sanders
The GOP
and the Media

Sleaze is her undoing!
Examples. Not GOP conspiracies, but real examples.

Bernie Sanders
The GOP
and the Media

Sleaze is her undoing!
Examples. Not GOP conspiracies, but real examples.
Here you go. Over 20 years worth:

How Secret Was the Information in Hillary Clinton's Emails?

I have been a Democratic activist for almost 30 years volunteering in every campaign since the 1988 Michael Dukakis campaign. I have volunteered at all levels of government from President to the City Council elections. In my life I have only one time voted against the Democrat and that was a local election where the Democratic candidate was a complete clown. I have always voted for the Democratic presidential candidate. It pains me to say this but if Hillary Clinton is the nominee I am going to have to vote for the Green Party candidate (most likely Jill Stein). Hillary is an opportunist that is crooked to the word go. The only reason why she is in the position she is in now is that She happens to be married to a former president.

I figure that since I live in Arizona where as a Democrat my vote does not matter anyway. Arizona has always been and will continue to be the reddest of the reddest of the red states so my Democratic vote means nothing anyway, Arizona's electoral votes will go to the Republican regardless. I have decided I will show my frustration with the system and vote Green this once (unless Bernie Sanders gets the nomination which unfortunately is not very likely).

I have been a Democratic activist for almost 30 years volunteering in every campaign since the 1988 Michael Dukakis campaign. I have volunteered at all levels of government from President to the City Council elections. In my life I have only one time voted against the Democrat and that was a local election where the Democratic candidate was a complete clown. I have always voted for the Democratic presidential candidate. It pains me to say this but if Hillary Clinton is the nominee I am going to have to vote for the Green Party candidate (most likely Jill Stein). Hillary is an opportunist that is crooked to the word go. The only reason why she is in the position she is in now is that She happens to be married to a former president.

I figure that since I live in Arizona where as a Democrat my vote does not matter anyway. Arizona has always been and will continue to be the reddest of the reddest of the red states so my Democratic vote means nothing anyway, Arizona's electoral votes will go to the Republican regardless. I have decided I will show my frustration with the system and vote Green this once (unless Bernie Sanders gets the nomination which unfortunately is not very likely).
Idiots voting Green is how we got the colossal idiot W. -227k Green votes in Florida in 2000.

I can show you it was Gw that stopped but why bother. Go vote GOP
GW was certainly no Republican hero on the subject of immigration. That doesn't alter the fact that Obama has been encouraging illegal immigration rather than doing anything to stop it.

Pass the GD Schumer/Lindsay Graham Immigration Bill with a good SS card with a chip, AND END THIS MESS, dupes. The only real solution.

"Solution" to what? It's certainly not a solution to the problem of illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back