Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?

Because we need jobs and only democrats can do that. Seriously!
and give them away to illegals. Trump is the only one that can negotiate manufacturers to come back as long as we are a right to work country,

I'm sorry, but at what point did it become the job of the federal government and the President to "negotiate manufacturers" about business decisions? I'm not saying it's not a good idea overall for manufacturers to be willing to locate in the US, but I'm alarmed by the scope of what people now believe and accept to be the job of the President.

"Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?"

Again – judicial appointments alone warrant voting for the democratic nominee, to appoint judges to the Federal courts and justices to the Supreme Court who will follow the Constitution and its case law safeguarding the privacy rights, due process rights, equal protection rights, and voting of each American.

:lmao:

Hillary has been fighting:

Bernie Sanders
The GOP
and the Media

and is still the front runner.

Funny, they ask about her emails, Benghazi, her husbands sex life, but never about the 100,000 the Republicans poisoned in Flint. Why is that?
Why would they ask her about that?

No reason to stay if no one is hiring.
True, except for a few things you're conveniently forgetting like no fear of deportation, free education, free health care, driver's licenses, welfare benefits, you know, stuff like that.
If you are paying property taxes or rent then you are paying for the schools in your neighborhood one way or the other. So then you have a right to send your kids to the school. I would love for the schools to have to ask for proof of citizenship. That is a great idea.

Point is, how are you paying rent? You must have a job. How do you have a job? Who's hiring you? Find them and close them down! If we find them at school better believe we're going to ask where they've been working and then go after that company. Maybe that'll scare companies and they'll stop hiring illegals. All I'm asking for.

There are already significant penalties on the books for employers that hire illegals. Obama doesn't enforce them, so what's the point of increasing the penalties? How will that make Obama enforce them?
I can show you it was Gw that stopped but why bother. Go vote GOP
GW was certainly no Republican hero on the subject of immigration. That doesn't alter the fact that Obama has been encouraging illegal immigration rather than doing anything to stop it.
Seriously, why they think "BUUUUUT BUUUUSSSHHHH!" is significant puzzles one.

So then Obama is like Stalin?
Only corporations want to flood the market with with workers. It lowers wages.

Just yesterday someone reminded me what a hard on bill gates had for getting more hbn1 visas so he could hire more Indian programmers cheap. I never think of bill gates as a dick and I'm not jealous of him but the fact is corporations love the influx of immigrants. And you believe the GOP wants to do anything about it? You're cooking yourself.

Let's stick it to those corporations, deport 20 million illegals.
If you raid a few corporations the rest will stop doing what they are doing. It would get them to self deport. No need for a great wall.

In Clinton's last year the feds raided 300 companies. In 2001 bush raided 4. You figure it out.

How you gonna find and deport 10 million people when sanctuary companies provide them with money to pay rent? No job, easy to find when they come for welfare. And you'll catch em alright. Catch em going home.
Sanctuary companies? How about sanctuary cities?
Also notice that Republicans will go on and on about sanctuary cities but not think twice about sanctuary corporations. You can't get yourself to fault the corporations for anything because you worship them more than God.

Name a sanctuary company.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.

and give them away to illegals. Trump is the only one that can negotiate manufacturers to come back as long as we are a right to work country,

I'm sorry, but at what point did it become the job of the federal government and the President to "negotiate manufacturers" about business decisions? I'm not saying it's not a good idea overall for manufacturers to be willing to locate in the US, but I'm alarmed by the scope of what people now believe and accept to be the job of the President.

They want government to be the solution so they don't have think or be responsible. This way they can blame others.

Just yesterday someone reminded me what a hard on bill gates had for getting more hbn1 visas so he could hire more Indian programmers cheap. I never think of bill gates as a dick and I'm not jealous of him but the fact is corporations love the influx of immigrants. And you believe the GOP wants to do anything about it? You're cooking yourself.

Let's stick it to those corporations, deport 20 million illegals.
If you raid a few corporations the rest will stop doing what they are doing. It would get them to self deport. No need for a great wall.

In Clinton's last year the feds raided 300 companies. In 2001 bush raided 4. You figure it out.

How you gonna find and deport 10 million people when sanctuary companies provide them with money to pay rent? No job, easy to find when they come for welfare. And you'll catch em alright. Catch em going home.
Sanctuary companies? How about sanctuary cities?
Also notice that Republicans will go on and on about sanctuary cities but not think twice about sanctuary corporations. You can't get yourself to fault the corporations for anything because you worship them more than God.

Name a sanctuary company.
I don't know. We don't go after them. I'm not head of the agency that goes after companies that hire illegals. But we know they exist. Where do you think 10 million illegals are working?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."[/FONT]
- See more at: Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

They want government to be the solution so they don't have think or be responsible. This way they can blame others.

Well, that's certainly what leftists are like. My question is, why are people who are insisting that Republicans/conservatives should vote for Trump singing the same tune?

The economy is in the forefront of issues in this country. FDR went where no other president had gone after the depression and the utter failure of the Hoover administration. FDR's New Deal created jobs all over America. No other president dreamed of such a plan and it put America and to work while creating an infrastructure and beautifying America. We can't go on with the status quo and wallow in mediocrity. Someone has to think out of the box to bring manufacturing back to the US. This election is crucial. We need someone special.

The economy is in the forefront of issues in this country. FDR went where no other president had gone after the depression and the utter failure of the Hoover administration. FDR's New Deal created jobs all over America. No other president dreamed of such a plan and it put America and to work while creating an infrastructure and beautifying America. We can't go on with the status quo and wallow in mediocrity. Someone has to think out of the box to bring manufacturing back to the US. This election is crucial. We need someone special.

Wow, that answered absolutely nothing I said.

FDR ushered in the Great Depression. Unemployment was over 20% for years. He created nothing except a myth about himself, burnished by liberal historians.
In truth the New Deal failed miserably, as all such programs do.

Let me help you.
1. The economy is the number one issue with most voters.
2. We've had several administrations try to address the problem, but have failed.
3. We need someone that thinks differently, with another set of skills than what we traditionally see in a president,
4.That new set of skills may just be Trump, who can negotiate well directly with other countries to bring back manufacturing to the US.

Let me help you.
2. We've had several administrations try to address the problem, but have failed.
3. We need someone that thinks differently, with another set of skills than what we traditionally see in a president,
4.That new set of skills may just be Trump, who can negotiate well directly with other countries to bring back manufacturing to the US.

Wow, still haven't addressed my actual post.

When I want a Donald Trump press release, I'll visit his website.

That's liberal propaganda. The truth is remarkably different. FDR prolonged the depression for 8 long years. He destroyed jobs. All he did is put people on the dole.

FDR ushered in the Great Depression. Unemployment was over 20% for years. He created nothing except a myth about himself, burnished by liberal historians.
Actually not true.
The New Deal was providing jobs and assistance to the millions who lost their jobs, homes and desperately needed help after the Depression. Although there were several programs in the plan for citizens, the most notable was establishing Social Security and the WPA (Works Progress Administration.)

Social Security was found not only to meet the individual needs at the time but continues today with decades of welcomed relief for seniors and the handicapped.

The WPA provided the jobs lost during the Hoover administration and the infrastructure of the nation was vastly improved.

The TVA is still a provider of electricity and a provider of jobs over the years.

FDR looked at the devastation that was occurring and came up with plans that brought the nation out of poverty and hope for the future. He thought out of the box. Some of the programs were not successful long term answers, but that is not to say it didn't help people at the time.

We need a new kind of president that can address our soaring debt and bring manufacturing back to America now.

Let me help you.

You needed a website to know that the economy is uppermost in people's minds? That several administrations have tried to address the problem? Lol, you are a sheeple but worse. It is difficult for you to carry on a discourse with someone whose idea are counter to yours. But, interestingly enough, you would not realize exactly what my current thoughts are of Trump. You never allowed the discussion to get to that point. You have a troubling knack of assuming your opponent it directly opposite to your own and become defensive, relying on slogans.

Let me help you.

You needed a website to know that the economy is uppermost in people's minds? That several administrations have tried to address the problem? Lol, you are a sheeple but worse. It is difficult for you to carry on a discourse with someone whose idea are counter to yours. But, interestingly enough, you would not realize exactly what my current thoughts are of Trump. You never allowed the discussion to get to that point. You have a troubling knack of assuming your opponent it directly opposite to your own and become defensive, relying on slogans.

Oh, goodie. More "I don't want to address your question, so I'll answer the questions I WISH you had asked, and pretend I didn't hear you".

Yeah, I get it. Trump is wonderful, no other opinions exist, didn't hear a thing :lalala: , if you don't like Trump you just don't understand, did I mention that Trump is wonderful?!

We're done here. I could get more sensible conversation at the local mental hospital than from a fully-indoctrinated cult member.

Let me help you.

Oh, goodie. More "I don't want to address your question, so I'll answer the questions I WISH you had asked, and pretend I didn't hear you".

Yeah, I get it. Trump is wonderful, no other opinions exist, didn't hear a thing :lalala: , if you don't like Trump you just don't understand, did I mention that Trump is wonderful?!

We're done here. I could get more sensible conversation at the local mental hospital than from a fully-indoctrinated cult member.
Thank you for proving my point. :lalala: That attitude demonstrates your ability and willingness to comprehend. I wish you the best in your world.

Actually not true.
The New Deal was providing jobs and assistance to the millions who lost their jobs, homes and desperately needed help after the Depression. Although there were several programs in the plan for citizens, the most notable was establishing Social Security and the WPA (Works Progress Administration.)

Social Security was found not only to meet the individual needs at the time but continues today with decades of welcomed relief for seniors and the handicapped.

The WPA provided the jobs lost during the Hoover administration and the infrastructure of the nation was vastly improved.

The TVA is still a provider of electricity and a provider of jobs over the years.

FDR looked at the devastation that was occurring and came up with plans that brought the nation out of poverty and hope for the future. He thought out of the box. Some of the programs were not successful long term answers, but that is not to say it didn't help people at the time.

We need a new kind of president that can address our soaring debt and bring manufacturing back to America now.
What have you been smoking?
The UE rate in 1930 was 8.7%. By 1934 it was 21%. In 1940 it was still 14.6%

The US manufactures just as much stuff as well always have. More, actually. There is no "bring back manufacturing to the US." That is nonsense.

Actually not true.

What have you been smoking?
The UE rate in 1930 was 8.7%. By 1934 it was 21%. In 1940 it was still 14.6%

The US manufactures just as much stuff as well always have. More, actually. There is no "bring back manufacturing to the US." That is nonsense.

In other words, the unemployed, the underemployed and the discouraged -- a rate that remains stubbornly above precession levels.

The U-6 rate also stayed level in December at 9.9 percent. Overall, the U-6 has been more volatile than the unemployment rate since the recession. It's down 130 basis points over the past year, versus a 60-basis-point drop in the U-3.

Charts: What's the real unemployment rate?

The United States recorded trade surpluses for decades until the late 1970s when the pattern began to shift. Due in part to the change from a fixed exchange rate to a floating rate, as well as new trade agreements, the value of goods imported into the country began to outpace the value of exports.

The statistics tell a story of drastic change: In 1960, foreign goods made up just 8 percent of Americans' purchases. Today, nearly 60 percent of everything we buy is made overseas. TIn 2010, the trade deficit totaled $497.8 billion, according to the federal government.

Made in America: Middle Class Built on Manufacturing

Forum List

Back