Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
To me, it will come down to who are the two final candidates...just like in the last two Presidential elections. Was NOT gonna vote for McCain and certainly not for Romney. That settled it for me.

for one they are sheep in her base, Two: they can't find anyone with any YOUTH so the old lady will have to do. and three: they are DESPERATE

I think Hillary would have a harder time as president than Obama has. She is a Chicken Hawk,Child Molesting Defender,Piece of shit. The most hard left part of her party won't follow her lead and republicans for sure will not vote along with her.

"Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?"

See the thread about judicial appointments as an example.

Unlike you and many others on the right, most Americans want a president who will appoint judges and justices to the courts not hostile to privacy rights, equal protection rights, due process rights, and voting rights.

Indeed, one isn't just voting for president, he's voting for judicial appointments.

This can also be expanded to all other government appointments and the make up of an administration – the many men and women who administer government policy, implement the laws, and carry out the government's day to day business.

Consequently, one is voting for the hundreds of administrators who will make up the government.

And given the previous administration's appointments to the Supreme Court, voting for the democratic presidential candidate is the clear choice.

To me, it will come down to who are the two final candidates...just like in the last two Presidential elections. Was NOT gonna vote for McCain and certainly not for Romney. That settled it for me.
If the Repugs came up with a female, Hispanic, black, lesbian, who hates the military, is pro-abortion, hates cops, and believes in Global Warming.....you still wouldn't vote for her.

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.

Because we need jobs and only democrats can do that. Seriously!

This thread really concerns me, because I thought all you posters would be drawn to vote for Hillary.
I'm subscribing to see if there is any legitimate reasons given besides "she's not a republican"

There are plenty of reasons to vote for her, but after considering the repub field, "she's not a republican" is enough all by it's self.

If one were to put aside the usual anti Clinton, misogynist stuff, the reason any intelligent, rational voter would vote for Hillary is the judiciary. If we have anymore right wing fascists in our courts, the working stiff will fall further under the hammer of corporate power. But hate is so powerful it often hurts itself.

Democrats will vote for Hilary unless they have a choice of ANY OTHER PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATE. Then they'll dump her like they did in 2008.

Even die hard Democrats know she is damaged goods and can't be trusted. While the pretend to be excited about her candidacy they are secretly nervous, hoping she is challenged by someone (anyone!) credible.

Forum List

Back