Why would any GOP Senator support witnesses when they know it can only hurt the GOP?

I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

Also, is there any way someone challenges Romney in Utah from the GOP side?
It's unlikely I know, but some of them might actually be interested in finding out the truth.

Unless a High Crime was committed, this is all meant to hurt Trump in 2020. This has been a 4 year push, and they fear his re-election and another Supreme Court Justice
How silly of me to think any bloody tRumpling would want to know the truth.

Thank you for reminding me.

Muchos gracias.

Truth? This isn’t about truth, it’s about politics.

All reasonable and informed people know the truth.

Here is the truth-
-Biden’s son was given money from a foreign company for preferential access to the VEEP.
-The VEEP threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they fired the guy investigating the foreign company giving money to his son.
- Trump threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they investigated Biden, his son, Burmisa and Biden’s threat of withholding aid.
- The Democrats said that Trumps threat was an impeachable offense, but Biden’s threat means he should be president.
No, that's a Russian backed conspiracy theory.

Congratulations, you're part of the problem.

Muchos gracias.

The TRUTH is, he has not committed an impeachable offense.

After hearing from the defense team, he hasn't even committed anything worthy of censure.

You were lead by leftarded zealots over a political cliff.

6020-1580201129-216ebdccef1efa044bfd2cc65bcae7c1.jpg

Deal with it.
Yet you're the one spouting known conspiracy theories.

Muchos gracias.

The TRUTH is, he has not committed an impeachable offense.

After hearing from the defense team, he hasn't even committed anything worthy of censure.

You were lead by leftarded zealots over a political cliff.

Deal with it.
(sigh), says a Trump idiot...listen, you ppl are too lost for conversation and so unworthy of a platform to speak. I feel sorry for anybody that lost their brain.

butthurtometer.gif
Sorry kid.

I hear they make cream for that, so you'll be OK.

I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

It's unlikely I know, but some of them might actually be interested in finding out the truth.

Unless a High Crime was committed, this is all meant to hurt Trump in 2020. This has been a 4 year push, and they fear his re-election and another Supreme Court Justice

Muchos gracias.

Here is the truth-
-Biden’s son was given money from a foreign company for preferential access to the VEEP.
-The VEEP threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they fired the guy investigating the foreign company giving money to his son.
- Trump threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they investigated Biden, his son, Burmisa and Biden’s threat of withholding aid.
- The Democrats said that Trumps threat was an impeachable offense, but Biden’s threat means he should be president.

Typical liberal- just say NO, but don’t refute with any evidence to the contrary. Congratulations your brain is wired directly to the Democrats propaganda machine. When you have no facts, say Russia.

It only hurts trump if he’s guilty, why not call witnesses that clear him?

1. The Articles are void and unconstitutional. The senate needs to acquit ASAP.
2. Why call witnesses when the Articles are unconstitutional? It was the House's job to prove the Articles.

2. Why call witnesses when the Articles are unconstitutional? It was the House's job to prove the Articles.
I know, repubs don’t care about the truth. Party over country.

Why would any GOP Senator support witnesses when they know it can only hurt the GOP?

Fairness? Honor? Impartial justice? Constitution? Legacy?
Impeachment Oath they swore to as well.
Irony didn't the dems take an oath when obama was president?
Seems like they ignored all obama's violations of his authority
It all followed the legal process under Obama...And the court eventually ruled for holder to turn it all over, which he did.....

Trump spits on the law
Orange man bad get orange man

After 8 years of Obama you sons a bitches can kiss my ass

Muchos gracias.

Here is the truth-

Typical liberal- just say NO, but don’t refute with any evidence to the contrary. Congratulations your brain is wired directly to the Democrats propaganda machine. When you have no facts, say Russia.
You've been told the truth of the matter 10,000 times. Why do I need to waste my time telling you again ?

Look at your post and consider that the Articles are unconstitutional. You are the partisan. Enjoy the November election.

And is this an admission that Trump is guilty, but you want to hide what Bolton has to say, so to hide Trump's guilt??
was that comment directed to me if not stop being chickenshit and quote it and no crime was committed obstruction of Congress is not a crime

Have things changed much? Trump is constantly defended as Obama did it.

Look at your post and consider that the Articles are unconstitutional. You are the partisan. Enjoy the November election.
The actions they claim he took are clearly corrupt.

Let’s summarize. Trump can’t be investigated. He can’t be indicted. He can’t be impeached.

But he’s not above the law. Yeah. Okay.

Your problem is that President Trump isn't defended by the media like Obama was

The time for calling witnesses was in The House. The only reason to call more witnesses is if you want to help The Democrat's Weak Case.

Why would anyone throw a life line to a drowning man that promises to strangle him the moment he is saved? You let that man drown in the sea of his own wickedness, & you let him sink to The Depths of Sheol.

Your problem is that President Trump isn't defended by the media like Obama was
That’s not a problem for me. The problem is huge deficits like Obama. The problem is he hasn’t hit 3% gdp growth like obama. He rules by executive order like Obama....

Forum List

Back