Why would any GOP Senator support witnesses when they know it can only hurt the GOP?

Mitt might be retarted.
Gawd, I love this place.
And still you believe both sides are the problem.
I still believe both sides share many behaviors.

That's all I've ever said.

And, yes.

Here we see a guy attacking Mitt Romney because he wants to hear witness testimony in a trial so he can determine a decision. That is the most reasonable way to do this and it is what democrats suggested. Ignoring the misspelling, people are being attacked for wanting reasonable outcomes, reasonable laws, and reasonable treatment of people living here. You are saying that people must not get angry after reading and listening to draconian opinions coming from the right, and that denigrating ideas like making kids work for school lunch, or building a wall with steel spikes on top, or cheering on the police after they kill and lie, stand your ground laws where a person can shoot and kill you based on only a belief, is the same as believing such things.

That's crazy.

You are saying that people must not get angry after reading and listening to draconian opinions coming from the right, and that denigrating ideas like making kids work for school lunch, or building a wall with steel spikes on top, or cheering on the police after they kill and lie, stand your ground laws where a person can shoot and kill you based on only a belief, is the same as believing such things.
Holy crap.

Is that what I'm saying?

This place is always fascinating.

I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

Also, is there any way someone challenges Romney in Utah from the GOP side?
Romney is a bitter scumbag

I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

Bolton is not protected by executive privilege. A judge has already refused ruled on that. There very clearly was a crime and Republicans need to put party above the country.

Also Romney won Utah with 73%. Trump- got clobbered in the Republican primaries and won with only 46% of the vote.

What crime?
Obstruction of Hillary

Bolton is not protected by executive privilege. A judge has already refused ruled on that. There very clearly was a crime and Republicans need to put party above the country.

Also Romney won Utah with 73%. Trump- got clobbered in the Republican primaries and won with only 46% of the vote.

What crime?

Obstruction and abuse of power.
Obstruction of Congress is not a crime, it's called separation of powers
Obstructing Congress is not an abuse of power. We who know the Constitution call that SEPERATION of power.

And is this an admission that Trump is guilty, but you want to hide what Bolton has to say, so to hide Trump's guilt??

What crime?

Obstruction and abuse of power.
Obstruction of Congress is not a crime, it's called separation of powers
Obstructing Congress is not an abuse of power. We who know the Constitution call that SEPERATION of power.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

NOPE!

Why would any GOP Senator support witnesses when they know it can only hurt the GOP?

Fairness? Honor? Impartial justice? Constitution? Legacy?
Impeachment Oath they swore to as well.
Irony didn't the dems take an oath when obama was president?
Seems like they ignored all obama's violations of his authority
It all followed the legal process under Obama...And the court eventually ruled for holder to turn it all over, which he did.....

Trump spits on the law

Bolton said America needed to go to perpetual war against Iraq too. This guy has been an imbecile from the beginning. He must have taken a lot of beatins as a kid to be this much of a power monger.

Correct they swore to uphold the Constitution. If you saw Starr and Dershowitz you'd know that the Articles are unconstitutional, even if Bolton says he saw a QPQ from Trump personally. That "abuse of power" is not impeachable. Both articles are garbage. Trump needs to be acquitted ASAP.

Irony didn't the dems take an oath when obama was president?
Seems like they ignored all obama's violations of his authority
It all followed the legal process under Obama...And the court eventually ruled for holder to turn it all over, which he did.....

Trump spits on the law

The DOJ advises Trump what he should and shouldn't do, especially with regard to preserving "executive privilege".
p.s. Trump didn't break any laws to create an impeachable crime. The impeachment is a partisan sham.

Forum List

Back