Why would any GOP Senator support witnesses when they know it can only hurt the GOP?

I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

Also, is there any way someone challenges Romney in Utah from the GOP side?

1) Because they are stupid.

2) Like the kid who is the toady of the bully in school, they seek to be protected from the democrat bullies by siding with them

3) They are essentially the Republican members of the democrat party.

The purpose of witnesses is to get to the truth. If you are not afraid of the truth, you should not be afraid of witnesses.

The purpose of witnesses is to get to the truth. If you are not afraid of the truth, you should not be afraid of witnesses.
Not when Dims call them. The purpose of their witnesses is to smear their political opponents.

We've had witness but none ever pointed to any crime, merely their dislike for Trump which IS NOT an impeachable offence, you dimwitted fool. It is the house's responsibility to call witness and make a case. It is the Senate's responsibility and duty to examine that case and determine guilt, not to make the house's case for them, shitforbrains.
For pity sake read the constitution and quit responing to the smoke blown up your dumb ass by the mental midgets in the demodumbass party.

Last edited:
I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

Also, is there any way someone challenges Romney in Utah from the GOP side?
It only hurts trump if he’s guilty, why not call witnesses that clear him?

1. The Articles are void and unconstitutional. The senate needs to acquit ASAP.
2. Why call witnesses when the Articles are unconstitutional? It was the House's job to prove the Articles.
I know, repubs don’t care about the truth. Party over country.

Truth?

Planned Murderhood tell you to say that?

Forum List

Back